3 Is a Magic Number Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scott_Free
Scott_Free
1,549 Followers

As soon as I came up to the surface, both girls started splashing me. Naturally, I splashed back, only bigger and faster. I focused on Julia first, and then I turned on Katie. As I was splashing my redheaded sister, Julia jumped on my back. She locked her legs around my waist, and then rocked back and forth, trying in vain to dunk me into the water. Julia might weigh 115 pounds soaking wet, which she was. It was laughable to me. I am 6'3" and weigh a fit and trim 215 pounds, with very little body fat.

"Get him, Katie!" she screamed into my ear. It was then that I felt the most amazing feeling; she was grinding her latex covered, rock hard nipples into my back. They felt like little pebbles on top of her firm, handful-sized breasts. It's been a little while since my girlfriend and I had broken up, and these sensations felt wonderful, especially after the stroking incident in the car.

So, being a guy, I got hard almost instantaneously. I felt her smooth legs around my waist and her soft hands on my chest. Katie had to help gang up on me, and made things worse by leaping onto me from the front. Her tiny form sprang out of the water, and wrapped her arms around my head. This pressed her taunt stomach onto my mouth, and her tits were pressed firmly against the top of my head, which effectively meant that she was smothering me. I felt her legs rub against my hard cock through my shorts.

I couldn't take this anymore, so I did what any red-blooded American teenaged male would do: I tickled. My sister is particularly ticklish under her arms, so I grabbed a handful of skin and gently twisted. I wasn't disappointed with her response, because she immediately fell off me with a splash, giggling madly. I then reached back to tickle Julia, but all I got was a handful of firm ass, and yellow latex.

"Do you like what you feel there, cowboy?" My hand sprung away from her backside.

"Damn, just when it was starting to get fun." I heard the smile in her words. She slowly released me, her tits slid slowly down my back, her rock hard nipples seeming to dig hot furrows into my skin, until she settled into the water. Her hand snaked around me, directly to the erection in my shorts.

"I thought so," she said breathily. Her hand squeezed my painfully erect shaft through my trunks. I froze, like a deer in the headlights. I didn't know what to do in this situation. Do I obey the big head, or the little head? Katie giggled. She must have thought that this shit was really funny. Julia's small hand began to slowly slide up and down my pole.

"Did I do this?" Julia asked with mock innocence. It felt like the blood was draining from my brain directly into my over excited rod, and I seemed to be quickly losing any ability to make decisions. She released her grip on me, and then pulled my waistband down to expose my bare shaft, which protruded at least three inches out of the water. She gripped my shaft, and her talented thumb swirled tiny circles on top of my sensitive head.

"Fuck." That was all I could say. Where had she learned to do this? Why was she doing it to me? I didn't fucking know, and right then, I didn't fucking care.

"God, Julia, you're going to make him cum if you keep doing that." Katie said this comment casually, not with the wide-eyed astonishment that I would have expected. My sister was standing in front of me, not even three feet from where my cock poked up out of the water. It all seemed to slide into place: my sister was in on this, whatever this was.

"That's kind of the idea, Kay. Do you want to cum for me, Jack?" She squeezed me tighter as she asked her question. "It was so naughty, but I just couldn't help myself earlier. You were so hard and I just couldn't take my eyes off your cock. You were asleep, so I decided that I had to feel this monster for myself. I just couldn't believe it." I turned my head around to look for my mother. She was directly behind us, and still sitting at the picnic table reading obliviously; while I got a hand job from my cousin.

"Well, do you?" Julia asked. I looked over to my sister. Katie's green eyes were huge, and wild. She watched our cousin's hand work my crank right in front of her with apparent eagerness.

"Yes." I hissed quietly.

"Yes, what? What do you want to do, Jack?" Julia asked. "What do you want from me?"

"I want you to make me cum." I was starting to lose it big time. She moaned hungrily in her throat, and began to pump her fist in earnest. My dick was sticking above the water, throbbing slightly; the head was violently purple. Julia was panting into my back with exertion as she jerked me fiercely. My eyes sought out my sister. She was watching eagerly as her cousin jerked her brother off. It was getting to be too much for me to take. I felt my balls spasm; and huge steaming jets of sticky cum launched from my body towards my awestruck sister. Katie made no effort to avoid my spunk, she just watched us as if she were hypnotized. Two huge globs of semen splashed onto her, one landed on the bare skin of her freckled chest, just below the neck; and the other landed on her blue swimsuit, right between her massive boobs. My back arched, and my hips bucked wildly, as I pumped the rest of my load through Julia's fist and out into the water.

It was undeniably the most violent, and satisfying orgasm that I ever had. It quickly wound down, but she kept milking me until my last shudder was finished. I suddenly felt light-headed. How long had I been holding my breath? The air rushed from my lungs, and my entire body sagged against her. She let go of my prick, and pulled my trunks up. Huge globs of my semen were floating on the cold water.

"Holy shit, Kay," Julia chirped. "He got it all over you." Katie looked as if she were coming out of a trance. She ran her fingers casually through the hot, sticky cum below her neck. She toyed with it for a couple of seconds, and then she dunked herself under the water, and all evidence of my spunk was washed away.

"Let's get some pop, Katie." Julia chirped nonchalantly. She slid her arms from around me, which for a while had been my only support. She gave me a cute smile, kissed my cheek, and walked towards shore, with my now semen-free sister following in her wake. I mechanically began walking toward the picnic table. I was done swimming for the day. My mouth was dry, and my balls throbbed, but I still felt the lingering warmth of Julia's hard nipples on my back.

***

The girls were all smiles on the way back home. They sat in the back seat, and whispered, and giggled amongst themselves. I just didn't know how to feel about what happened in the lake. Julia kept trying to catch my eye at dinner, but I evaded her gaze. I just couldn't meet her sparkling blue eyes. Katie just looked amused by my situation. Goddamn little sisters. Instead of watching TV with the family, I ended up going to bed early.

I lay just on the edge of sleep, when I heard my door open. It was Katie. She had come in for her pre-sleep back rub. This was our nightly ritual. I scooted over to one side of the bed for her wordlessly. I felt a tiny bit bummed out that it wasn't Julia. Her hot little hand had been wrapping itself around my mind all day. My sister lay down next to me, and flipped her red hair over her shoulder. She lay down on the bed next to me on her stomach, with her head turned so that her jade green eyes looked back at me silently.

"Did you know that she had planned to do that to me?" I asked. I rubbed her back lazily, in small circles, my nails scratching her skin through the ratty white tank top that she wore. It was too tight, and at least three years old, but I guess she found it comfortable to sleep in. She pointedly ignored my question. Women are experts at selective deafness, and my sister was more gifted than most. Katie closed her eyes and sighed. This was probably the most peaceful time of day for the both of us. I gave up my line of questioning, and continued rubbing her back gently. It really didn't matter how much she knew anyway.

She breathed deep and slow. So slowly, that I thought that she was asleep, but then she turned to face me, and her eyes looked sad. She gave me a kiss on the cheek. My sister smelled like strawberries. She slipped out of bed, and disappeared out of my door as quietly as a ghost. The scent of her body wash still lingered in the air. She must have been fresh out of the shower before entering my bedroom.

I began to deeply relax again, when my door opened for a second time. It was Julia, and she was wearing only a white bath towel. My breath caught in my throat, as her towel slid from her body to the bedroom floor.

"I'm here for a back rub, Jack. Your sister says that you're the best."

Her body was exquisite. Her light pink nipples were standing out proudly on top the gorgeous mounds of her breasts. They were just the right proportion for her athletic body type. They weren't too big, or too small. My eyes raced down her body. Her tanned stomach was very tight, with just the hint of six-pack abs. Her hips swelled, and thighs flowed into the cleft between her legs. She had a triangle of light brown hair on her muff, which looked like it had been recently trimmed so that she could wear that tiny yellow bikini.

She posed in the moonlight that was streaming through the blinds. She arched her back a little, and slowly turned so I could gaze at her amazingly tight teenaged ass. Her cheeks were firm and round, with no visible tan lines. She rubbed her hands over her ass, cupping the cheeks, and spreading them slightly. I could just make out the tiny pucker of her asshole. She arched her back a little more, and bent over so I could clearly see the shape of her pussy from the back. Her lips were swollen with excitement, and spread apart just a bit. She took one hand off her cheek, and slipped a finger between her puffy lips. Her fingertip glistened slightly as she dipped it into her dripping snatch. Being a teenage guy, I was hard in about one second. She sucked in air loudly as she slipped two fingers into her now juicy cunt. It was an incredible show. She spread her legs wider, and slowly began to frig herself right there in front of me.

"You should have gone back into the water with us, Jack. It wasn't fair that you were the only one who got to cum." She moaned softly as she lay down on my bed, and continued to masturbate herself furiously. She scooted back on the bed until her body was against mine. She opened her legs up wide, giving me a close up view of her now glistening snatch. Her back was now against me, and then she spread herself with one hand, and attacked her clit with the other. I was totally mesmerized. I had never seen a woman play with herself before. Amy never did it in front of me. Julia sucked her slick fingers into her mouth, wet them with spit, and moved back to her little button. It was hard to see, but her pussy looked angry and swollen in the moonlight.

"I got off once while I was in the shower, but it definitely wasn't enough. I had to come in here to see you. You owe me one, Jack." She looked me directly in my eyes as she rubbed herself, and sucked on her lower lip sexily. Her breathing increased in speed, and intensity. Her magnificent tits jiggled up and down, as her right hand became a blur. I couldn't take just watching her anymore. My hand moved up, and softly, slowly cupped her right breast. She moaned at my touch. Luckily, my parent's bedroom was on the other side of the house, so they would never be able to hear the sounds of her ecstasy. I pinched her nipple, squeezing gently, and then rolled it between my thumb and forefinger.

She made a hungry growl in the back of her throat. I leaned forward and kissed her gently. Her lips felt very soft against mine, but she wasn't in the mood for a soft kiss. Julia ground her mouth against mine, and her lips parted for her tongue to flick greedily at mine. It was a deep, hard, passionate kiss. I slowly trailed my hand down her stomach, and then teasingly rubbed gently up her thigh. She wiggled slightly as I tickled her skin. I slid my hand beneath hers, and felt her extreme wetness. I slowly slid my middle finger into her juicy fuck hole. It was hot like an oven, and slick with her juices. When I had inserted it in up to my second knuckle, she clamped down on my digit with her cunt muscles.

"Oh shit, Jack. Fuck my pussy with your finger," she panted. I had never heard a girl talk dirty during sex before, and it turned me on immensely. My cock pulsed involuntarily between my legs, and knew that my sheet had to be soaked in my pre-cum. I slowly started to finger Julia, but she was too worked up for me to go slowly. Her tiny hand grabbed my thick wrist, and began to slam my finger up into her blazing hot snatch.

"Just like that, baby. Do it hard." I obeyed Julia; my sex goddess. I finger banged her as hard, and as fast as I could. My knuckles made a popping noise as they smacked up against her slit. I stopped suddenly, and she whimpered at the lack of sensation. I pulled my finger out, and slid two inside; and she cooed with pleasure. I began fingering away with abandon. She became wetter and tighter as her orgasm approached. Her pussy went into violent spasms on my two fingers. She pressed her mouth into my chest, and moaned loudly.

"Oh god, Jack. Oh fucking shit." She came hard and fast. Her tummy muscles clenched and loosened, and she mashed her thighs together, trapping my tortured hand. Pleasure racked her body for almost a full minute, and then she gradually started to relax. Her body was covered with a thin sheen of perspiration. Her damp hair clung to her face, but she eventually relaxed, and spread her legs again, freeing my trapped hand.

"I want you to fuck me, Jack." She threw my bed sheet aside, and gripped my rock hard cock. Pre-cum glistened like a diamond on the tip of my shaft. How long could I last with this sexual dynamo? It didn't feel like it would be long.

"Julia, I'm really close." The desperation sounded plain in my voice. I didn't want to disappoint her. Instead of being upset, she beamed a brilliant smile at me.

"To cumming, you mean? Do I excite you that much?" To emphasize her point, she tightened her grip on my erect member. I couldn't do anything but groan with pleasure.

"Yes... fuck yeah."

"I want you to cum, Jack. It's ok. Just pull out, because I'm not on the pill." She said this in a tone that suggested that I had the comprehension level of a half retarded first grader; but she guided my cock toward her wet slit, and I gladly allowed her. She pulled her hips back to give me a smooth angle of entry. I felt her moist pussy lips against my prick, and she sighed audibly. I pushed forward a little, trying to penetrate her scalding cunt, but it was ultra-tight. Amy's hot box had never been this hard to enter. Slowly, I increased my downwards pressure, and she began wriggling underneath me. Finally, I felt my head pop in.

"Push it in as far as it will go Jack, but slowly." I readily complied with her wishes, but it was difficult. Eventually, I began to hump in and out, and a little at a time, she began to take more of my steel-hard shaft. She grunted softly, as we began to fuck in earnest. She took me most of the way in, almost to the hilt, which was certainly more of me than Amy had ever taken. When I pushed all the way inside Julia, I would bump her cervix, and she would make a squeaking noise. Just hearing that noise made me even hotter, and made me want to keep bumping it harder. I couldn't stop myself now, even if I'd wanted to. She wrapped her long legs around me, and flexed them in time with my thrusting, like she was trying to get me deeper inside of her.

I started to thrust inside of her harder and faster. She leaned up and nipped my shoulder roughly with her teeth. She grunted into me with each thrust, but her teeth remained locked onto my tender flesh. I knew I was going to cum soon, but I couldn't make myself pull out. The lower half of my body seemed to have a mind of its own. The feelings that I was experiencing were too much, too fast. Her pussy clenched in an orgasm that I didn't expect, and my body betrayed me. I tried to pull out, but when she came she squeezed me tight with her legs, and I couldn't go anywhere. Cum rushed up my shaft and exploded inside Julia's orgasming pussy.

By the time that I finally managed to pull out, my orgasm was finished. I felt totally spent, like an empty shotgun shell. I slouched down onto the bed, and nuzzled against Julia, but I couldn't help but feel like shit. She came to me, and shared her body, and I couldn't even pull out in time. Fuck. I felt like a total and complete asshole.

She caressed my cheek softly, and then kissed, and nibbled my ear. She seemed totally calm about our situation. She had to know that I had just dumped a gallon of scalding hot cum inside of her. What if I got her pregnant? What would we do then?

"It's ok," she said softly. "Shit happens, Jack. You can't always tell exactly when you're going to cum. Nobody can." She stroked my chest gently. "Plus, how could you pull out when my legs had you wrapped up like a pretzel. If anyone is to blame, it's me."

"But what if..." She silenced me with a hard kiss, and her fingers stroked my short brown hair.

"I have the morning after pill, so don't worry. I'll take it, and everything will be ok." Her lips brushed my neck, and I exhaled softly, with relief. So it was ok, everything will be alright. We cuddled for a while, basking in the afterglow of our passion. She closed her eyes as she lay there, her body entwined with mine. She was so beautiful, and so serene in my embrace. What did I ever do to deserve this? After a few minutes, she sat up. Her light brown hair cascaded down to brush up against my chest.

"If I don't go back to my room now, I'll probably fall asleep here, and I don't think we want to get caught like this in the morning," she giggled a little to herself.

She climbed over me, and got out of bed. Her lips brushed against mine softly, and I felt her warm breath against my mouth. Wordlessly, she bent down to pick up her towel, and covered her gloriously naked body. She gave me one last crooked smirk, and she walked out my bedroom door, closing it silently behind her.

I knew that my room must reek of sex, but I couldn't find the energy to do much about it. All the urgency that I felt earlier seemed to have squirted out along with my semen. I eventually got up, and opened up the window, even though the night outside was a little chilly. I tried to find a place to lie on the bed where there were no wet spots. That was a losing proposition.

I lay there with my eyes closed, and thought about the events of the day. Not only did I get to go on a wonderful vacation, but somehow my cousin wanted to seduce me, and my sister was obviously in on hooking us up. I took a few cleansing deep breaths, and cleared my mind; finally, I felt myself relax. I just had the most incredible sexual experience of my young life. Sleep came quickly, and with sleep came dreams.

Scott_Free
Scott_Free
1,549 Followers
12