All Comments on '3 Is a Magic Number Ch. 07'

by Scott_Free

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Turtle1952Turtle1952about 7 years ago
Ohhh this just gets better as we go

Love the interaction between the 3 of them. Hot action in every episode. Thanks

MajorRewriteMajorRewriteabout 7 years ago
Hot sweaty 5 stars

And humping. Suspense: when will the clueless parents figure it out?

prop69prop69about 7 years ago
Another fantastic 5 star story

Julia..Fucked a lot, but not that many. Will she ever tell us how many guys she has fucked if she even knew or kept a track. If I remember Katie had 2 guys with long term relations before Jack

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneabout 7 years ago
Julia

What are Julia's motives here? Is she trying to get pregnant? She supposedly had a dose of the "Morning After Pill," but did she actually take it? If she did, she didn't experience any of the common side effects (nausea, aches or irritability).

I can't see Julia settling for being a Supporting Player in this story. I wonder if Julia will try to seduce the parents! But then the Magic Number would go from 3 to 5.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Julia

Even though Julia is Bi and has had several guys and gals, she has been with Katie for almost two years. Plus they have been like two peas in a pod since birth and share everything. I think that she is in love with Katie and is envious/ jealous of Katie's love for Jack. Her statement about how Jack rocked her box is an indication that she is falling for Jack also and could have the best of both worlds. Her statement about all three of them going to the same college also eludes to the possibility of wanting to be polyamory. She knows that Jack loves Katie totally, still she seems willing to be number two in a polygamy (sister/cousin wives) Jack and Katie.

kurinaxkurinaxabout 7 years ago
Keep it going

This is one of the hottest stories I have ever read. Keep it coming.

blackknight314blackknight314about 7 years ago
I love this story.

Part of the attraction is that you have made me like / care about the characters. Enough so that I don't want bad things to happen to them. Either of the girls getting preggers would be bad for all of them. With the scare of Katie get in a family way, Jack needs to man up, even at his young age and get those horny little cock lovers on some birth control. The handiest would be for them to have IUDs implanted for the quickest fix to the pregnant senario. I don't see any of them abstaining (yeah, right), and keeping track of ovulation cycle method is a sure way to get preggers., I would love to see you incorporate this into the story, Scott.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Fucked some but not many

Kate told us Julia was a slut. Where is "some but not many" coming from all of a sudden?? And then the way Julia was described, she was always fucking Jack and then leading him. Julia was a good 'slut character' and now your just destroying your story even more. All that psychological shit Julia is pulling with the pill, Kate's ex bfs, how good/big Jack is, why the fuck is anybody enjoying that.

Scott_FreeScott_Freeabout 7 years agoAuthor
Comments

The truth always lies somewhere in between. Katie says Julia is a slut. Julia is not going to ever honestly tell either Jack or Katie what her number is. It is multiples higher thank Jack's and Katie's combined.

Shymale69Shymale69about 7 years ago

Great story. I love the characters. I agree women never really admit to the number of sexual partners. For some reason it's ok for men to have many conquests but it's frowned upon for women to have many. Which that's just screwed up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userScott_Free@Scott_Free
7/29/2021 I Have been taking a mental health break. Mental illness is no joke, and I have written about it a couple of times. I hope to finish off Hope soon. I don't know what the future will hold for my writing, but I plan to keep on plugging away at it. 8/18/20 So yesterday...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES