All Comments on '3 Is a Magic Number Ch. 09'

by Scott_Free

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wow

Amazing job. Please keep going. This Kelly girl being added at first threw me off but I'm glad you did. I hope you keep going with these four. Wouldn't mind having Kelly stick around for awhile.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hot but made me think

This was fun and hot all the same, too bad they didn't start right under that restaurant table though. As things are going I don't exactly know what to make of the whole Kelly situation - is she just a spur of the moment thing to spice his birthday or will she stick around and become something more (to them or a specific one of them)? Does this mean that they'll bang just about any cute girl they come across? Glad to see the MC still "asking" his beloved sis for permission at least before boinking the blonde, still hoping for sibling pairing in the end.

5* despite the questions and doubts, made it up with hotness and sarcasm.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Uh uh uh uh uh!

Fucking my harem with my gigantic horse cock.

Jack is a wimp compared to to me. I fuck 10 hot babes every night. I fuck them senseless. All the chicks love my bigly prick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
5 Annony is day dreaming again!!!

He has NO cock and NO women in his life. His dead wife fucked the fleet!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Bravo

Glad to see you are making changes to the original posting of this story. Adding Kelly to the incestuous harem really adds potential for a sexier story line.

In the prior story line, if I remember it correctly they staid home and had an orgy between the three of them all day long.

Adding Kelly to the mix and having her stick around with them as the "official" girlfriend who plays with both the sister-wife-to-be and the cousin-wife-to-be makes for a more believable and interesting story line.

It also gives you the author another family to add to the dynamics.

This story also leaves open the question whether Kelly was open to the kink of incest because, she is just that type of girl, she has an incestuous relationship within her family herself & just figured a way to provide cover for that relationship, or she is relieved that her competition for Jack's cock cannot publicly claim him and are willing to play with her as well.

Glad to see the addition of Kelly to the story and the fact that you are willing to make changes to the original story and not just repost the old story.

kurinaxkurinaxabout 7 years ago
Nice update

In contrast to some of the other comments, I think Kelly should be a one time thing. I really like the dynamic between the three leads. Hopefully we won't have to wait as long for chapter 10.

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneabout 7 years ago
3 is a Magic Number

But...Four is just a bit more!

Kelly is a fun addition to this chapter. What if Kelly is married? She might not wear a ring because tips are better if she appears single. She might have an Open Marriage, or she might be cheating on her husband. Either way, that adds drama to the next chapter. And it keeps Kelly from destabilizing the troika of Jack, Kelly, and Julia.

Thanks for the mention of the IUD! That bit added a touch of realism, and made the sex hotter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I think Julia is different in this one she seems like she don't have as much love for jack as she did before when you wrote it.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASabout 2 years ago

What a birthday present Kelly is...and for all three of them!! I, for one, am glad they waited 'til she showed up at the house...more realistic that way, and left Jack, Katie, and Julia time to get warmed up.

Kelly is a great addition to the story; her mentioning that she is 'protected' is a detail that adds "a bit more" to the story...that at least SHE will not show up pregnant (hopefully her IUD does not fail to protect after Jack dumps all that cum in her...) And, she may end up like some of the others mention, a "cover girlfriend", yet still part of the family! This will be something to look forward to.

**5**Stars...⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐🌀

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hot. Fucking makes want to be there with them and join ing in

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userScott_Free@Scott_Free
7/29/2021 I Have been taking a mental health break. Mental illness is no joke, and I have written about it a couple of times. I hope to finish off Hope soon. I don't know what the future will hold for my writing, but I plan to keep on plugging away at it. 8/18/20 So yesterday...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES