3 Is a Magic Number Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scott_Free
Scott_Free
1,549 Followers

The girls sat on both sides of me, and the movie continued to play. It was a pretty good flick. There were a lot of attractive women, and they showed some interesting techniques. Every once in a while, one of the girls would reach over, and stroke my johnson for a few seconds. Once Julia leaned over, and sucked the head into her mouth to collect my pre-cum. She smiled, and displayed it on her tongue for my sister and me before she swallowed it. Finally, at about five minutes until eleven, we heard the knock at the door that we had been waiting for. My sister went to answer the door. It was Kelly, right on schedule, holding a paper bag with what looked like two bottles of rum in it.

"Wow," she said, looking at my sister. "I feel like I am seriously behind here." She looked my sister up and down again. "Damn, you are a little firecracker. You have quite the bod. All of those curves on one little girl..." She was admiring my sister like any guy under ninety years old might. It crossed my mind that maybe she only liked girls. She stepaped farther out of the foyer, and into the living room. Julia and I had both stood up when she came in. Kelly handed the bag to my sister.

"Did you have any trouble finding the place?" Julia asked. Kelly's attention was drawn to her by her voice. My sister is a beautiful girl. I will never take anything away from her. Any guy in the world would be lucky to be with her, not just for her stunning looks, but for her inner beauty. Julia is a different matter entirely. She has the look of an exotic runway model. She is tall, and athletic, but still very feminine. She has none of the girl next door qualities that my sister possesses, but she has a magnetic personality that makes almost everyone like her. Kelly had the same look in her eyes that I've seen in a thousand guys when they look at Julia. If Michelangelo had sculpted the statue of David as a female, it might look like Julia, and Kelly was definitely taking it all in. To be honest, I felt left out a little.

"In case you missed our names at the restaurant," I said tentatively, "The redhead over there is Katie, the lovely lady in blue here is Julia, and I'm Jack."

"The birthday boy," Kelly said with a smile. "I think that you are about to have the best birthday party; ever." All three of the girls giggled at that. Kelly stopped giggling when her eyes roved down my body to my engorged manhood. "Holy shit! I think you girls left out a key part to the seduction."

"Please don't say it," Julia said dryly. "You are only going to give his already inflated ego more air." Katie laughed hard at this, but Kelly seemed transfixed by my cock.

"I just think that the decision would have been made a bit easier for me if you had told me that he has a cock the size of a stallion." Katie was now standing next to Kelly, and doubled over with laughter. "I came because both of you were so damn hot, and he was cute; but goddamn! I've never seen a piece of meat that size outside of a porno."

"I can hear his head swelling already." Julia said this with disgust, but it was a definite look of what could have been pride on her face. I can't read her nearly as easily as my sister. Kelly crossed the few feet between us, and gripped my shaft tentatively. She squeezed the base, and ran her barely closed fingers all the way to the tip, where she was rewarded with a drizzle of pre-cum. She brought it to her lips and licked it from her finger. There was nothing tentative about that. She smiled hugely; which for her is really saying something. She is a gorgeous girl, but I couldn't stop staring at her smile.

"Would you guys mind terribly if I took a shower first? I feel all scuzzy from work." Kelly ran her hands over her body, as if she were feeling the dirt. Personally, I would have fucked her if she had been covered in mud. Katie was a good hostess, and took her into the master bedroom, and set her up for a shower.

"I don't know about you, Jack," Julia said, "but I am far more impressed with her now, than I was in the dim restaurant." Julia went about making us some rum and Cokes. She was heavy on the rum, and only used the Coke for coloring. I had followed her into the kitchen. I could hear the shower running in the bedroom.

"Yeah," I agreed. "She has a beautiful smile."

Julia just shook her head and mumbled "dumbass" under her breath. She turned to me, closed the distance, and kissed me soundly. My cock was squished between us into her stomach; god that felt good. She wasn't trying to suck my face in this time, but she was doing a very thorough job of kissing me. When she broke the kiss, she seemed out of breath. I heard a giggle from behind us.

"That was quite a kiss," my sister said dryly.

"Yeah," Julia said breathlessly, "he is actually starting to develop some technique." Katie giggled. I took my drink, and chugged it down in one huge gulp.

"Sure, Jules. Anything you say." When my sister said this, there was a look between them. I don't know what it was about. Hell, if they explained it to me, I probably still wouldn't get it. The girls picked up the other three drinks.

I heard the bedroom door open up, and there stood Kelly in all her naked glory. She was radiant. Her blonde hair was still wet, and had a natural curl to it. It hung past her shoulders now that it was down. I couldn't help but compare her to my two other lovers. She was the median between the girls. She wasn't as curvy as my sister, but not as willowy as Julia. She was taller than average for a woman, but shorter than Julia, and a good six inches taller than my sister. Like my sister, she looked soft, and didn't look like she carried any excess body fat. She just had a little padding in the areas that all women should possess, like in her breasts and ass. She was a natural blonde, which was a surprise. She had a small, neatly trimmed dark blonde bush.

"It might be easier if we just start here in the bedroom. I have no big objections if you guys have other plans, but this king sized bed is big enough for all four of us." Katie handed her a rum and Coke. "Liquid courage," she said, and drank hers down in one, just as I had. The other girls followed suit, and Julia brought a bottle of the rum and the two liter of Coke into the bedroom. There was that awkward moment when all of us stood around, just looking at each other, not really knowing where to begin. It was certainly not a position that I had any experience with.

"I've been dying to kiss those lips of yours all night, sweetheart." After saying this, Julia walked over to where Kelly sat on the bed, and kissed her gently, then a little deeper. Within thirty seconds Kelly had reclined back on the bed, and Julia and she were kissing, and stroking, and petting like they had been lovers for months.

"I guess that leaves you and me, big bro." Katie smiled at me hugely. "You have to be so uncomfortable. You've been hard for over an hour. We will take care of that erection of yours." She smiled as she grasped my cock, and pulled me toward the bed. She positioned me parallel to Julia and Kelly, and gave me a little shove with her hand. It was laughable to think that she could push me over. I was six foot three, and she was barely five feet tall. I outweighed her by almost double. I played along, and plopped down on the bed in a sitting position.

Her lips were covering mine in an instant. She was the best kisser that I have ever experienced. I guess the fact that she makes me melt a little inside every time that she kisses me helps her out. I was touching her face, and then she knelt in front of me, and took my cock into her mouth. She started out by sucking me dry of pre-cum, and then she started bobbing her head in earnest, massaging my sensitive spot with her tongue in a myriad of ways. Katie grasped my hand, and pushed it up to her hair. I gripped it fiercely, and she moaned her approval.

I guess that Julia heard or saw what was going on next to them, and thought it was a good idea. She began kissing down Kelly's beautiful, trim body, until she was on her knees on the floor right next to her Katie. When I thought of it that way, it really seemed bizarre. Julia began to kiss, and suck, and finger Kelly into a frenzied orgasm in no time at all. It was literally maybe thirty seconds. Damn she was gorgeous.

I turned my attention back to Katie. The blowjob felt really good, but that wasn't what I wanted right now. I wanted to feel her tight little pussy wrap itself around my dick. I pulled on her hair until I could see her jade green eyes. She looked at me with such love, and such longing. We both knew that the end of our vacation was approaching soon, and we wanted to squeeze every ounce of togetherness out before we had to return to the real world.

She sprang into my arms with the force of a wrecking ball. I guess that I had been wrong about her not being able to knock me over. She was on top of me, kissing me. She ran her fingers through my short hair with one hand, and used the other to steady my cock so that she could insert it into her tight little fuck hole. She pushed herself up on me with one hand, and lifted herself up, straddling me. She arched her back as she let gravity help her impale herself on my shaft.

"Good god," Kelly said from beside me. "Look at how huge his fucking cock is. If that tiny girl gets that all the way inside of her it will be in her throat." Katie giggled at that.

"She can't get it all the way in; she just isn't long enough inside." I explained this in a simple, even tone, even though shivers of ecstasy were rippling through my body as her wet pussy engulfed more and more of my rod.

"Did she say that you were her brother?" Kelly was looking right at me. Her eyes were the same color as the spiced rum that we had been drinking earlier. They were very nice.

"Yeah, she's my sister." I wondered if this would be a deal breaker for her. She smiled hugely. I guess it was no deal breaker.

"Kinky." Julia made a chuffing sound from between Kelly's legs. I don't think she appreciated the conversation. I think Julia must have done something awesome down there because I saw Kelly's expression change. Kelly winked at me, and then went into a hard orgasm that made her double up into an abdominal crunch. She screamed in passion as Julia fingered her furiously while flicking her clit with her tongue. I guess that is one way to end an unwanted conversation.

Katie had inched me as far inside as I could get, and she started riding me slowly. I believe that she was trying to make good on her promise of preventing my blue balls. God she was radiant; her face could have graced any Renaissance Era painting and been called a masterpiece. She started her milking technique, and I knew that I wasn't going to be able to hold off cumming much longer. I didn't know the etiquette in a foursome. I really had no choice in the matter; I was going to cum in the next couple of minutes.

That was when my sister came. Her body convulsed, and I was barely being able to keep her from falling off of me. I had to physically hold her up. She squirted cum everywhere; onto my belly, down my balls, and my ass crack. She slid off of me; shaking, and kind of curled into the fetal position for a few minutes.

"It looks like your turn, blondie," Julia quipped.

"Is she ok?" Kelly asked, referring to my sister.

"Yeah," Julia said with a tone of amusement, "she just has a tendency to orgasm really hard, as you can see by how drenched Jack is in girl cum."

"That was amazing. Does she do that all the time?" Kelly was running her fingers through Katie's slippery cum that had collected on my belly. I was so horny that every place where her fingers touched me I got goose pimples. Julia got into bed beside Kelly.

"If you are afraid of fucking Jack, I can totally understand. He is not much to look at." Julia smirked at me as she said this. "If you would rather that I fuck him, you can kiss narcoleptic Barbie over there, and see if she wakes up."

"No, no. I will take my turn with Jack. I have to admit that I am a little intimidated." Kelly had begun to stroke my cock while she was talking. I was as hard as a steel fence post.

"Jack will be gentle, won't you Jack?" I nodded. Julia went on, "what is your favorite position, cupcake?" Kelly squeezed the pre-cum out of my cock and onto her finger again, and slipped the finger into her mouth.

"Your cum tastes kind of sweet. Mmmm. I like missionary and doggie the best. I have a tendency to do exactly what she did if I have a hard climax, and I'm on top."

"Do you like it rough, or gentle?" She looked thoughtful for a moment after I said this.

"I like it a little rough, but not too rough. Maybe let's give doggy a shot. If you are too big, we can always switch it up. Just to let you know, I have an I.U.D. and have no S.T.D.s. So no condoms are necessary, and if you want to cum inside me, that's fine. If you want to cum anywhere else, just go for it." I nodded. She sat up so that she could roll over onto all fours. I slid close to her, and kissed her gently. After a minute, she broke the kiss.

"That was really some kiss. I see why two hot women keep you around; other than for your elephant prick." She turned around, and got on her hands and knees. She bent down in the front, until she was down on her elbows. She wiggled her beautiful ass at me, as if she was saying 'come and get it.'

I kissed her on one cheek, and then the other. I could smell the pungent aroma of her excitement, and it made my cock throb even harder. I slid in behind her, and ran my finger up and down her slit. She shivered in response. Julia had done her job very well. She was very wet. I slid my middle finger inside of her, and she moaned loudly. I liked the way that her pussy clung to my finger. I think she would be an excellent fuck. I spread her lips, and slid my rock hard cock in between them.

I looked over at Julia. She looked like a kid that had just come downstairs on Christmas to find the tree packed with presents. I looked over at Katie-bear. Her big green eyes watched with silent fascination. I gave her a look, as if to say, 'Are you OK with this?' She took my meaning, smiled, and nodded her permission. I smiled back, and gently began to push my way inside of this woman that I had just met. I met with some moderate resistance at first. She pushed back against me to urge me farther in.

"Good god!" Kelly exclaimed. I felt her have a small climax, and I slowed down for a minute, and just rubbed her ass cheeks, marveling at how soft and smooth that her skin was. "It is even bigger than I thought. I guess seeing it, and feeling it are two different things." Both of the girls laughed.

"Blondie, I hate to say this, but he isn't half way in." Julia beamed a smile at her. I couldn't see Kelly's expression because her head was pretty much face down. I looked at my sister, and she looked transfixed; although she was lightly stroking her clit while she watched. I began to push in with a touch more force. Kelly didn't complain at all, she just pushed back against me steadily. Before long, I was all the way inside of her; all nine and a half inches of me. I didn't even bump the back of her pussy, or hit against her cervix. It was the first time that I had ever been all the way inside of a woman comfortably. I could get inside of Julia if I pounded the hell out of her, and basically stretched my way in. This was a totally new experience for me. Kelly let out a breath that she had been holding, and I felt her insides quiver with another small orgasm.

"Oh... my... god. I have never been so full in all of my life. I think you might be between my liver and my spleen." We all laughed at the joke, but I was really excited, and play time was over. I needed to cum, and in a big way. I pulled back a little ways, and pushed back in. I pulled back a little farther, and pushed back a little harder. She caught my rhythm, and began to push back against me. In no time at all, my pelvis was slapping against her ass, making it jiggle with shock waves.

Within two minutes she came really hard. She was gripping the top of the mattress with both hands and howling with climax. I fucked her through it, and reached down, and grabbed a handful of blonde hair. This forced her head up, which made her back arch. It looked really sexy. He body was covered with a thin sheen of perspiration. I began to fuck her harder. She seemed to like a good hard fuck more than she wanted to admit.

"Oh god, Jack, fuck me harder! Oh god, you are so damn huge!" I slammed into her harder, and faster. Usually hard isn't better for me, but I began to feel that familiar pre-climax tingle start to build in my balls. Kelly was very vocal. She said my name over and over, and told me how good that I felt inside of her. I let go of her hair, so I wouldn't accidentally pull it out of her head when I came. I grabbed both of her hips, and my cock started jumping inside of her. Spurt after spurt of my hot seed coated the inside of her pussy, until it could hold no more, and it squished out with every thrust that I made into her. When she felt my hot semen inside of her, she began to climax again. I stayed quiet, but you would have thought that she was praying with as many times as she said god's name.

I fucked her through her climax; but as soon as Kelly was finished, I collapsed onto the bed beside her. She turned around, and lay in the crook of my arm. It took me a moment to figure out what that noise was. It was Katie and Jules clapping. They were giving applause like they just finished watching a Broadway musical.

"That was killer, guys," Julia said after she finally stopped clapping. "I have never seen so much cum. Jack, it looked like you came a gallon. I guess that means that you enjoyed it too." Julia laughed, and all I could do was nod my head. I still felt a bit dizzy. Katie crawled over between Kelly's still shaky legs.

"A creampie isn't as much fun if you don't save a piece for someone else." My sister looked Kelly in the eyes for permission, and she nodded. Katie began to clean Kelly up with a thoroughness that would have made any custodial service proud. First she licked at her thighs, where it had run down after over flowing. Kelly giggled, and shivered as my sister's tongue tickled her still sensitive body. After everything else was clean, Katie sucked and slurped the combined juices from the inside of Kelly's pussy. It was only a minute until she was shaking with another orgasm.

Julia was not to be left out of the action. She kissed me gently, and then slid down between my legs, and slurped my now diminutive cock into her mouth. By the time that she had licked my balls clean, I was hard again, and ready to fuck.

"I think that we should all have another round of drinks." I smiled when I said this, and all three girls smiled back in agreement.

Scott_Free
Scott_Free
1,549 Followers
12