All Comments on '3 Is a Magic Number Ch. 14'

by Scott_Free

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
Turtle1952Turtle1952almost 7 years ago
Fantastic

I like where you have taken the story, I like where the relationship is with the 3 of them and I like where I think it is going. There will be challenges for them to face as a family and hopefully it will all work out very romantically.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A little confused...

Loving the story and a great chapter even if I wish it was longer ;)

But a little confused by something... "only related by marriage"? In first chapter you said Katie was born 10 months after Jack...?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Drama really is kicking in strong

Man o man, just like Jack I'm not sure where this is going but I sure damn hope you at least give them a deserving happy end when it comes to that point. Thanks to your note at the end I'm at least relieved to see that it's staying at the threesome, adding other people (related or not) would just dilute the overall effect.

As for the story I'm actually really hyped to see where it goes form here, getting Tommy in on the secret was both mandatory (for Jack to not lose his head all too soon) and also drives the story forward with slowly building the base of support for the main trio. Dad might have been proud of him for swearing to support her but what when he finds out he did it for different reasons...hopefully Jack'll be around to tell the tale. Katie as usual was quick on the verbal draw but the soldier wouldn't be my first choice, Julia being herself swung from one spectre to the other and now it's only a matter of time before she wants her own bundle of joy. Guess college will be a fun place & time for them all.

5* as usual and thanks for the fast pace of uploads on the last few chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Commendable!!

A really great effort so far. I can only hope, perhaps along with many others, that you continue with the story and bring it to a happy ending for all concerned.

Scott_FreeScott_Freealmost 7 years agoAuthor
Related by marriage

Sorry that I left the related by marriage in there. I thought that I had edited that all out. That was a holdover from when I had this published somewhere else, and they would not allow blood relations to have sex. I pulled it from the other place, and now it is only here, in it's pure form. I hope you guys will like the ending. It is coming in the next few chapters. I am still putting it together in my head.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Love it

So r Jack and Katie related by blood or by marriage. I can't remember.

prop69prop69almost 7 years ago
Having a one night stand for Katie was excellent

This has been my favorite brother/sister/cousin incest story. Incredible sex, even better love and affection. How could anyone ask for more.

A 3 or 4 bedroom apartment in Chicago expanding to a 4 bedroom or more home after graduation and a loving family. Hate to see the end of the story. Any thoughts of continuing the story after graduation and Julia getting pregnant with Jack's kids?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Related by marriage

Just saw some of comments, you said sorry u left the related by marriage in there so I was just curious does that mean there not supposed to related by marriage or that they r. Just curious the story is hot either way. Thanks for listening.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Great story the three of them plus any children they have keeps the story perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Wonderful story! Definitely one of the best ever on this site! So long as it doesn't end in a bad or stupid way (death, splitting up, etc.) I'm good! It started with 3, let it end with 3 in a good way. A lil family drama is fine lol. Made this sort interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
How to kill an excellent story...

Such a shame... This really killed it for me.

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 4 years ago
Love it

This event will hopefully bind these 3 together forever and maybe with more babies to come. A baby really is the joyful result of great sex.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearalmost 4 years ago

OK Now I'm totally lost

When was it said that Katie and Jack were STEP sibling's? Was it just once at the very beginning? So long ago that I forgot it?

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearalmost 4 years ago

I guess I should start at the beginning, since that's where all good stories start. I'll skip the "once upon a time" bullshit, though. I was eighteen years old, and I'd just graduated from high school. I lived with my parents, and my little sister, Katie. I call her my little sister, but she was actually eighteen too; my mom had her ten months after having me. I guess my parents liked sex a lot. Katie and I were always thrown together in everything. We were always in the same grade, sometimes even the same class.

Yet, Tommy asks if they are only related by marriage?

Lions86Lions86over 2 years ago

im so confused they are making plans to live together at college but jack hasnt even been accepted into the same school as them. and that was really the only plan they came up with. what happens if he doesnt get accepted?

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

I have to agree with the comment left by Fuzzy Kbear. WTF? How can he spill the entire vacation to Tommy and then Tommy ask him if they're only related by marriage? I had to assume that he was referring to catching Jack and Julie together. But now I don't know what that was referenced to because it doesn't make any sense.

4/5 due to the continuity error.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASabout 2 years ago

This bump-in-the-road is fixable...not easily, but the 3 of them look like they are going to have it well-in-hand!

Scott_Free...I am really curious to see how you answer the questions about Jack and Marie's "paternity"...are they really blood-related, or not?? The little hints keep being dropped throughout the story...

O, to the next chapters...and some clarity!!

**5** Stars...🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠⚡

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice turn of events :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userScott_Free@Scott_Free
7/29/2021 I Have been taking a mental health break. Mental illness is no joke, and I have written about it a couple of times. I hope to finish off Hope soon. I don't know what the future will hold for my writing, but I plan to keep on plugging away at it. 8/18/20 So yesterday...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES