All Comments on '3 Is a Magic Number Ch. 15'

by Scott_Free

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
It's only getting better and better

All the creepy cousins and uncles aside it was actually a really fun gathering to read about, even if Trish has some serious talk to be held with Jack I don't think she's out there to whack him or anything like that. Guess now with the will enforced the family will have something else to munch over than Katie's pregnancy, out trio should use this to smooth their plans and prepare for the future ahead. If nothing else their financial stability is taken care of with the inheritance and the baby factory can start production :)

5* as always!

Turtle1952Turtle1952almost 7 years ago
One of the best

Really really enjoying your story and anxiously awaiting the next installment. Thank you so much.

prop69prop69almost 7 years ago
Wow...what a surprise. I

I thought Katie might get something since the aunt was so mean. College will be easier

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

Yeah, Aunt Barbara's estate went exactly as I thought that it would. I had two options in mind leading up to the reading of the will. The first one was exactly how it played out. The second one was the off chance that Jackson, Katelyn, and Julie were going to all three be named heirs and get equal shares for some reason or another.

And now that it's been stated that Julie wasn't directly related to Aunt Barbara, maybe Tommy's comment was about the relationship between Jack and Julie after all. 5/5

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASabout 2 years ago

**5**Stars, as always....

This ending was 'most excellent", as Keanu Reeves would put it...no surprise that Julia is the sole beneficiary to the estate...and "too bad!" for the rest of the family...good riddance to them!

Julia, Katie, and Jack now have something else to settle between them...finances. Just because Julia is rich now, does not mean they are all going to share in it...

Except, Julai is so in love with Katie and Jack that she WILL share with them, so their future together is secure!

Yyyaaayyy...!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userScott_Free@Scott_Free
7/29/2021 I Have been taking a mental health break. Mental illness is no joke, and I have written about it a couple of times. I hope to finish off Hope soon. I don't know what the future will hold for my writing, but I plan to keep on plugging away at it. 8/18/20 So yesterday...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES