All Comments on '3 Is a Magic Number Ch. 16'

by Scott_Free

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Don't mix sex and alcohol when going out kids

Damn damn damn, and here I was expecting this to go a little easier that the last few chapters but no, you just had to up the ante with the drama and action suspense. If things go lucky for our trio there shouldn't be much trouble with the police and I hope that other guy gets a portion of his own for his actions, not because Kay is pregnant or in love with the hero but simply because you don't treat a lady that way. Plus there should be more than enough people who saw what and how it all went down. The sex was phenomenal once more with expanded horizons and new experiences for everybody, it'll be hard to top all those squirting orgasms but I'm sure they'll more than try to.

As per usual a 5* was awarded and now I'll just it tight and await the next one with glee!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More Kink

So far, except the mom flashing dad when she wears the red robe, not much has changed from the last time including the police stopping by the house the next morning after the party. Please let there be more kink. Trish as a stripper and professional whore would explain why she didn't walk in on their menage a trois because she is working, and please keep Trish cool this time and don't turn her into a bitch like you did last time.

prop69prop69almost 7 years ago
Fantastic story. Best series

Can't wait for the next chapter

WmsraubWmsraubalmost 7 years ago
To all you negative no named people

This is one of the best stories on here I have looked far and wide for the best stories on here on matter if the story is one chapter or 20 chapters I know what stories are the best on here. You have the choice of what you want to read

kurinaxkurinaxalmost 7 years ago
Wow.

Holy shit that was freaking hot. You, sir, are an immeasurably skilled writer. Looking forward to seeing how you wrap this up. Please give them the happy ending they deserve.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
So good

Another 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More more more

I want more, excellent writing 10 out if five stars

Mr Wild willyMr Wild willyalmost 7 years ago
WONDERFUL

You are very talented! I would agree on ten out of 5 stars! I agree that you need to give us all a happy ending after dragging us through this many chapters.......though happily I might add! Finish soon please?

topperivantopperivanalmost 7 years ago
age, relationship

Just wondering, you have them turning 16 two weeks apart, but in the first story, they seem to be full siblings. You also in one segment mention that they are only related by marriage so it's not incest. Can you clear up the relationship status between Jack and Katie?

Great series of stories, by the way. I have really enjoyed them.

J_Reader_ComicsJ_Reader_Comicsalmost 7 years ago
Relationship

This is from my perspective, the Author can correct it as he deems.

Katie and Jack are complete brother and sister. They're born 10 months apart, which isn't really possible because a woman typically misses the next few periods due to the immense stress on the body. Typically 14 to 15 months is the earliest, but it isn't unheard of to be earlier.

Now Julia is a bit more confusing. In the first chapter she is described as a cousin who she and Katie were born 2 days apart. There are parts in the stories that say she isn't really their cousin, however Trish her mother is Katie and Jack's mother's sister. Which I think the confusion comes from these descriptors from a Jack/Katie's father's side of the family.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Suggestion

put a break between the end of the story and your author comments.

I liked it, but I gave it four stars. It's a solid four star story.

SAV12SAV12about 4 years ago
ONE OF THE BEST ON THIS SITE!

THIS IS THE SECOND TIME I AM READING THIS STORY AND I WILL ADMIT IT IS A 8*** RATING. I WAS KIND OF HOPING TO FIND A CONTINUATION OF THE STORY BY NOW. I WONDER IF THE AUTHOR IS STILL WRITING. MAYBE I'LL SEND HIM A REQUEST.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASabout 2 years ago

Okay...last comment was over 2 yrs ago, so I feel safe commenting here...

I saw the cops showing up looking for Jack because of the fight at the party...the guy that tried to 'roofie' Katie is a coward and a liar...he will do ANYTHING to keep the heat off himself...I think this will blow up in his face, and Jack will be vindicated...

Family issues will also be clarified, who is who/how they are all related will be revealed...I think parents are gonna find out about the trio's polyamorous relationship, & it will also work out...

**5**Stars for the chapter, and the series...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userScott_Free@Scott_Free
7/29/2021 I Have been taking a mental health break. Mental illness is no joke, and I have written about it a couple of times. I hope to finish off Hope soon. I don't know what the future will hold for my writing, but I plan to keep on plugging away at it. 8/18/20 So yesterday...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES