3 More Logs for the Fire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
apple231601
apple231601
161 Followers

"Oh no, pretty boy, our motives are entirely ulterior and sinister as FUCK." Cassandra said finally coming to stand beside us.

"We were given the serum for that reason... but we aren't using it that way. We just wanted a big-assed, big tittied BITCH for us to use and abuse." She let her voice get really growly for that last part in a way that even made my nipples hard. Cassandra's skirt was the last to hit the ground, letting the horrifying sight of her limp foot of meat sway heavily into view, its girth almost concealing the sight of her orange-sized balls."

"You're that bitch!" We giggled in wicked unison.

"I... I..." Jesse took a step back.

"Ah ah ahhhh," I said, "you agreed that you were ours back in the theater. Are you gonna try to back out? Are you a liar Jesse? If so, we won't give you the antidote and you'll stay like this forever."

Jesse froze, one hand trailing up to stroke across a stiff nipple through his shirt, the other dropping to grasp the rigid hard-on he was sporting.

"Fuck it." He finally sighed, "Let's DO this."

Cassandra grinned and grabbed Jesse by the tits, mauling and squeezing the big orbs all over, causing moans and gasps and whimpers, these sensations were unfamiliar to the young man and they were clearly overwhelming to him. I wandered around to get a proper feel of that ass, squeezing it hard enough to leave fingermarks and spanking it just to watch it jiggle. Annabelle offered up her own tits, letting Jesse worship at the altar of her superior bosom, letting him slurp and snack all over her big gumdrop nipples, massaging his slobber into her flesh when he pulled back, seeming quite pleased with how he left her tits shining.

It was time to start getting serious and I put a foot to the inside of Jesse's knee, pushing to get him down on his knees in between us, the classic service position. Cassandra seized her soft dick by the base and SLAPPED it across Jesse's smooth-skinned cheek (I'll be honest, I don't know if it was an effect of the drug or just very close shaving, but the boy was smooth-skinned as the bitch we were treating him like.)

Cassandra's cock is insanely heavy so it was no surprise that his head snapped around hard, bending far enough to reach me and I let him have one on the other cheek, slapping him back around to Cassie. Cassie slapped. I slapped. Her again. Me again. Her. Me.

The abuse was taking a toll on Jesse's awareness and with a final huge-headed cock-uppercut from Cassandra he hit the ground with a soft a soft moan, face a mess of cock-bruises and slobber that we'd knocked right out of his mouth. Annabelle had simply been watching and playing with herself; it was wasn't that she couldn't deliver a hell of a cockslap even with her somewhat smaller gigantic dick, she had just always had a penchant for watching when something was really hot.

Now with him on his back basically right between her legs she squatted down to make her own use of him, first grinding her big dangling smooth-sacked balls against his lips, coaxing Jesse to lick and suck at the huge orbs. Forcefully she power-squatted down, cramming the big pair into his mouth, crowding his cheeks and tongue, making him bulge in the face like some gross parody of a human before she drew them out and slapped the saliva-drenched nuts right between his eyes, marking him as much hers as ours.

But Annabelle was not done getting service, she lifted her ballsack in her hands and re-angled her hips, offering him instead of the bare pussy that was dripping beneath, grinding her clit against his lips, then her lips against his tongue, moaning as she jacked her now-hard ten inches and played with her own balls lewdly, her monumental monstrous tits swaying and swinging around above.

I reached down and jacked on his stiff six-incher, cooing, "Lovely piece you have here, Jesse. Not really fair to put you in competition with us though; next to Cassandra here you basically have no cock at all." It was true, if she draped her dick over his, even soft, he wouldn't even be able to see his equipment for all the meat in the way. I added, "So we may let you get it off later, but for the next few hours at least, you're just our bitch boy, and as such you will dress the part."

Cassandra was already going through my bag and she threw me the pair of hot pink panties with the bow-adorned waistband without any further prompting. I slide them up his strong legs and carefully tucked his hard penis into the fabric. There was no mistaking that he was still anatomically a man, but now he was a man in pretty pink panties which did much more to accentuate the big round feminine ass we'd blessed him with.

Annabelle had gotten ruder and was now giving him her ass, moaning and whimpering in response to the expertly executed rim-job. There was something about his style and body language that said he'd never done anything like this before, yet his enthusiasm and arousal had taken over and were making him the perfect servant for his three huge-cocked futa mistresses.

I moved up to suck on his big tits that were only a little smaller than mine, loving the way his nipples were the puffiest I'd ever seen, taking care to show my adoration for them with my tongue, making slow slavish licks all around the rosy flesh. Cassandra was not to be ignored and she shoved me over from my post, slobbering and slathering all over his other huge tit. There was definitely a hint of envy on her face as she was the one person here he had beat in some way; his dick was the smallest of us, but his tits were still bigger than hers.

That spiteful, wrathful part of her took over and she paused her worship to punish instead, beating her now semi-erect cock against the huge tit, making the nipple strain harder and puffier, knocking it around with the weight of her behemoth beast-cock.

Annabelle was switching gears again, she gave his face a couple gentle slaps with her ten-incher and then speared it right into his face. The poor boy was choking and gagging hard when she was barely over halfway in; and she was being gentle with him, sliding it slowly, and pointedly not doing what I knew Cassandra would when it was her turn. Jesse choked and thrashed, struggling a little, a tear starting from one eye, but he was brave and didn't try to pull away, even coaxing her forward with a warm welcoming hand cupped behind her big balls. She stroked his cheek fondly at that and then suddenly sheathed herself all the way inside his face with a single sadistic thrust.

His full throated gag was massive and his entire body undulated, shaking the tits I was sucking and Cassandra was beating up, that big lovely ass beating the ground so hard it was like he was spanking himself. Cassandra pulled out and stood, just admiring the way her cock was glistening, veins popping out all over the shaft from the constrained space it had been in, drops of his reamed throat snapping from her balls to spatter his face a little.

"Pause!" I commanded and the girls stood back, letting me help Jesse up into a sitting position. I'd forgotten how tall he was! Something about the way we were treating him made me fail to realize that with me standing and him seated against the wall he was above my crotch level; that could come in handy later! But for now I had other plans.

I went into my bag and brought out my small egg-vibrator. I switched it on and inserted it between my fat pouty cuntlips behind my humongous ballsack I was giving him time to finish coughing and rasping from the damage Annabelle's cock had done to his throat. Poor boy, she was the smallest of us and it wasn't going to get easier from here. If only breaking a bitch in like this didn't make my cock and cunt sing a chorus of arousal! I wanted to mark him, I carefully teased my clit until I was on the edge and then cut loose with a big gushy orgasm, plying my skill to his face, giving him a splattery facial with girl-honey, loving the way my vaginal volley spattered his lips, cheeks and eyes.

"Real pretty," Cassandra said appreciatively as she grabbed his tits and mauled them around roughly, pulling him to his feet by them, bringing a cry of pain and surprise until he figured out to go with it to spare himself harm.

"No offense, bitch, but you clearly weren't built for big cock, I'm gonna need to get you to hold still." While I'd been making him up she'd gotten one of the lower bunks ready, thick leather straps were already dangling down from the rail of the top, she tied them around his wrists, holding him fast and then used a pair of manacles already affixed to the feet of the bed to his ankles, he was now in a sort of sitting spread-eagled position.

She turned to me, "I wouldn't feel right breaking in the lovely facial-claim you just staked, how about you get some of that mouth while I take these tits for a ride?"

I spanked her ass, "Way to make hogging those monsters seem selfless, cunt!" she stuck her tongue out at me and greedily helped herself to the pair, slapping her semi-hard cock between them. She wasn't hard enough to fuck them properly yet, but that didn't keep her from tugging those puffy nipples and massaging herself with them, rubbing and grinding the big boobs all over her leviathan-esque lever, coaxing blood into it with hard use of soft pliant flesh.

I got more athletic about things and hopped up onto the top-bunk, squatting to straddle-Jesse's head, taking advantage of that height fully as I got my own mind-bending length lined up with Jesse's face, I slapped and paddled his features with my rapidly stiffening schlong, not laying into him like before, just love-taps really, loving the grinding feel of my cock against his smooth skin. I angled my hips up and gave him a taste of the biggest balls he'd ever suck, and suck them he did, eyes wide as he discovered the impossibility of trying to get one in his mouth. I'm always a little jealous of my sisters-in-sex who can get their balls (with some struggle) fully enveloped, but don't get me wrong: I love having huge nuts.

Annabelle made a tantrumy jealous whine so I reluctantly pulled my balls from feasting-range range crawled down to the bottom bunk behind our spread-eagled captive. Happily she took my spot, ramming her hard ten-incher in and out of Jesse's face, sadistically bruising his slobber-stained lips new colors of purple, bringing gags from his throat and tears from his eyes that ran in the thick girl-mess I'd left on him. He choked hard as she hammered away, making those "GLUCK GLORK GLATCH!" sounds I love so much. Annabelle apparently loved it too, her cunt abruptly squirted, soaking his cleavage in a thick layer of nubile nectar, though her cock still held strong for its big release.

I was getting acquainted with his ass, taking my first real moment to admire in all its humongous, jiggly glory. The thing had firm cheeks despite the soft parts, and was just lusciously rounded in a way I was jealous of. My ass isn't bad, but this thing was a perfect peach the size of Pilates ball. I couldn't resist digging my fingers into its flesh and squeezing ample handfuls, I couldn't resist spanking it hard so that it rippled like a jello lake, I couldn't resist running my tongue down the crack and then stabbing it in. I ate Jesse's ass nastily, possessively, he was not getting serviced, his perfect rim was just another way I was using him to gratify myself and there was even something possessive about the hand that snaked around to jerk his dick.

It felt funny working six inches over; the strokes were so much shorter than I was used to, and while I might be able to fit a second hand on it if I really crammed my fingers together, he had less than half the real estate my own fourteen-incher had to offer. Speaking of which, that beast was all the way hard now, jutting from over my gargantuan balls like some grotesque obelisk of masculinity. I greedily squeezed my elbows together so I could titfuck myself a bit while I drew more moans from his cockstuffed throat with my expert rim job.

Goddamned my tits feel good!

Cassandra had fully hardened herself between Jesse's tits and she cackled as she took the opportunity to drop low and put her erection up against his. The little bitch gets off on nothing more than lording her superior size over everyone else and it must have been a special treat for her to see how her erection towered over his; at 18 inches erect she was literally three times his size. If growing massive tits and a luscious ass hadn't already done in poor Jesse's masculinity, then the blow to his ego from her utter massiveness compared to him surely would.

"Now you see, Cassie? It's selfish shit like that which deprives you the pleasure of breaking them in!

"Noooooo!" she cursed at me as I lined up my massive cock, swatting him across each butt cheek before I abruptly slammed inside. Poor Jesse hadn't been prepared at all and he dry-heaved on Annabelle's cock, coating her balls in a thick, globular sheen of deep-throated gag-mess. She let the poor thing off of her dick and proceeded to wipe those nuts all over his now-howling face.

"Oh fuck, did I kill him? I'm only four inches in!"

Cassandra laughed so hard her tits shook wildly, "Quite the opposite, the little bitch just came all over my dick.

I grinned, cramming another two inches home as I leaned in and gave her another one of my trademark ear-licking whispers, "Oooo, you really like me don't you?"

Jesse whimpered, but actually nodded, for someone being used like a jizz-sock this one was really holding up well. I had to admire the big-titted slut.

"You do realize cumming on my cock like that is a punishable offence, don't you bitch? You've got to learn to keep that little clitty under control if you're going to hang with the big girls!" Cassandra shucked his surprisingly copious load from her dick and smeared it all over her tits, feeding him his own cum from them as she sadistically toyed with his balls, another erection already starting from the attention he was getting.

Annabelle was not to be outdone, she seized her own much more substantial bosoms by their thick, puffy nipples and started laying into the sides of his face from the back, beating and barraging him all over, matting his hair, smearing his already ruined-looking face further with her titanic tit assault. She bounced the huge pair up and down on his head, the weight of it forcing him to bow his head into the smother cleavage Cassandra was offering up. Oblivious to all of this I crammed in another two inches, the poor thing was clenching on me like crazy now, though whether from pain or pleasure I couldn't say, my sisters weren't giving him nearly enough time away from their boobs for him to verbalize a damned thing.

"You're over halfway there!" I lick-whispered encouragingly between him getting pummeled by Annie. "If you do a good enough job with me we'll let Cassandra have a turn, now won't we?"

Cassandra nodded with a wicked grin as she looked up to the boob-bludgeoning monster our other sister had become, "Hey Annie, did he get all ten of your inches in?"

She gave a tit-tumbling shrug, "yup, with some difficulty!"

"Sweet. Time to let mommy really break his throat in." She moved to finally unbind his wrists.

"I'm not done with this luscious bubble-ass yet!" I protested.

"Relax, Trixie, you're going to help me get all the way in. Just bend him over so you can pile-drive his throat down my dick, I want my big balls on that chin, you hear?"

"Alright, boss bitch, you got it!" and I tilted that ass up, already forcing his face down onto Cassie's cock, loving the sight of those thick lips parted by meat so massive they stretched down into the boarder of a thin little 'o'. I adjusted my hips and re-squatted so that I could shovel another inch in, it was really difficult going and every time I claimed more ground he thrashed and rocked, his breath catching in hitching rasps, his body tremoring like he was going through a seizure.

To say nothing of what was happening to my cock, the inside of the poor bitch were rippling all over it, clenching, clamping and squeezing in arrhythmic waves that betrayed just how overwhelmed he felt with 9 inches of fat girlcock inside him. I'm sure he'd have told me all about it if his face were not utterly crammed full of even thicker girlcock, he was choking and coughing out wads of spit horrendously even though Cassandra was just a handful of inches inside of him, his throat was already tenting grotesquely, yet three times as much of her length was still outside, threatening to impale him so deep our cockheads could touch inside him.

Not really of course, but we'd probably be really close if we could both fully sheath inside of him. I could barely hear the splatter over the grotesque noises of his dry-heaves and cries of pleasured pain, but Cassie had lost control and squirted a dinner-plate sized drenching of cunt-cream all over the floor. Messy bitch.

Annabelle had been watching and stroking her own member from the sidelines, but now decided to get involved again. It felt like she was everywhere, at one moment offering me her huge tits to suck while she stroked herself off, at another slapping her hard dick all over Jesse's stuffed face, getting him wet with his own saliva, and in another moment she was beneath Cassie, hungrily worshipping those fat navel-orange nuts, dragging them all over her face.

"Hey mechanic," I said to her as I playfully spanked Jesse's ass and sank in a tenth inch, "when you're done working on that model how about you come over here and service MY undercarriage, I promise you I've got some nuts that need tightening!

She gave me the finger and kept polishing Cassie's balls, eyes squinting a little as some of the fuck filth she was driving from Jesse's throat drooled onto her face.

Cassandra crammed another couple of inches in, coring out the poor thing's esophagus with about eleven inches now. I was impressed she'd gotten in over half way, which was a rarity with her in any hole. Tears were flowing freely now, making vast web of salty streaks that cut right through the mix of slobber, slut-sauce and ball-juice that was building up there. I didn't think the bitch was sad or ungrateful mind you, just totally overwhelmed.

Annabelle broke from ball sucking to come back up and suck my tits, drawing a happy sigh from me as she warmed and cooled my big nipples; I I'm jealous of the puffies that our new playmate and my sisters had; mine were huge, sure, the size of my finger's first knuckle, I had that going for me at least, but I was the odd woman out here. Ah well, I caressed Annie's head and force fed her my huge udder so deep she choked a bit on it, drawing a grin to my sadistic lips and another splattery orgasm from my sopping cunt, this time the egg fell out and buzzed away on the floor for a bit until it shut off, but I didn't care, I couldn't have possibly been in any more bliss at this point.

"I'm just not getting any further, let's try a different position!" Cassie said, pulling out of his throat with an unbelievable sheen of thick slobber on the top half of her cock. Jesse coughed and heaved, tits jiggling as that body wracked with spasms, but Cass was indifferent to the suffering as usual and passed her time by beating the big wet dick up and down on his face, knocking him into an eye-fluttering stupor. I don't think she's ever hit anyone full-force with that cock; it would probably kill them.

Reluctantly, I pulled out of the whole I'd been reshaping and started to turn the bitch over, clucking my tongue as I admired my own handiwork, his poor ass just gaped beyond all reason. It was no surprise, my dickhead is about the girth of a beer bottle at its thickest part, the flaring head. I had to admire Cassie's cockhead too as she thumped it up and down on poor little Jesse; hers was the size of a doorknob easily but the exact shape of a mushroom, the only thing thicker than her shaft in this room. After that face-meat was good and tender, she punched her dick back down his throat, all the tenderness of trying to shove a loaf of bread through a mail-slot.

apple231601
apple231601
161 Followers