3 More Logs for the Fire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Annabelle grinned at the new position, taking advantage of opportunity in the form of those big bitch-tits, mounting Jesse's stomach she slid her big ten-incher up between them, squeezing them with wicked tightness around her length, sighing with happiness. She leaned down, kissing where Cassie's shaft protruded from his mouth and then arched her flexible self even further, taking advantage of the full hang of her gigantic breasts to fully surround her cock in pliant titflesh, titfucking both sets as one.

The sight of that was enough to spurn me on and I gave an absolutely brutal last thrust, sheathing the final inches of my colossal cock all the way inside the bitch's big round bubble-butt, loving the way it jiggled as my hips rammed home, as my titanic testes in their looooong sack swung up and smacked down into the middle of Jesse's hard shaft an idea hit me that made me grin.

Getting all the way inside our toy had a number of amazing effects; to start with, two pairs of breasts gut shoved forward to smack heavily against that pretty face, secondly Annie's cock punched into the jaw, forcing the head back into a new angle, and lastly, between the force of my slam-fuck and the new positioning, Cassandra finally claimed new ground. Jesse's eyes were wild and drool-messy as nine, ten, eleven, twelve, thirteen, fourteen fifteen inches of impossibly thick and long girl-cock gaped his insides and made him gag hard.

The noises coming from the poor bitch's throat were guttural and grotesque, lurching motions of Adam's apple and convulsing of jiggling breast-bulky torso only fueling the sense that something totally overwhelming was happening here. Part of me almost felt bad for the poor thing, so ever the charitable one I kicked my own fucking into high gear, surely getting fourteen inches of fat cock railed in and out of your ass would give you pleasant escape from the horrible things happening in your esophagus, right? With every utterly humanitarian slap of my balls I added a sharp spank to that upturned ass.

Poor little Annabelle has just never had our staying power, after tit-humping the poor creature beneath us until those boobs were bruised and battered she went over the edge. She pulled back into a looming squat, dick tilted down so that she could begin unloading rope after rope of thick spunk all over the pair.

The first one streaked across both in a splattery trail of adulation.

That was enough to get me going and I grimaced as I pumped my own first wad deep inside that ass, from the feel of it I wouldn't be surprised if I was going to leave the piteous wreck of tits and ass all bloated with cum. I left that question to the philosophers as I put my previous idea into action, reaching around the base of my gonad-bag to position it high up on Jesse's pelvis, then I seized my own humongous nuts, loving the way each of my hefty hangers overflowed a single palm.

Annabelle's second streak kicked high, leaving just a little white line across the jaw and right cheek-bone, dotting Cassie's cock as well. Cassie clucked her tongue and shoved extra hard to claim a sixteenth inch as she gave Annabelle a warning "you're next" glance. I don't know if that glance turned Annie on or what, but she was spraying a mug of muff-mess right onto Jesse's stomach just a second later.

My own second blast made those big balls bounce in my palms as I carefully curled them around Jesse's cock, letting the average-sized (well, small to us) cock literally fuck my nuts as they were unloading pints of piping hot cum into his ass through my cock.

Cassandra finally started to go too, pulling back, unable to resist a final brutal cockslap across the face before she was unloading on it. Her dick was still connected to his prone form in dozens of places by tendrils of thick drool and potent cockleakings mixed together, and more were formed when that first load exploded against Jesse's forehead.

That was the moment Jesse went, greedily fucking my ball bag as his dick began to discharge. I have to give it to him, for a second climax and less prominent equipment the bitch's cum-load could have rivaled our own, His first shot was like a cascading fountain, wildly overflowing the enclosure I'd made around him, splashing up hastily onto my huge tits in spotty drops. The grinding of his cock along my clit as well was all it took to send me into a third gushy girlgasm.

Annabelle's third shot made those spots look pathetic, entirely coating one huge tit in thick whiteness.

My own third shot was enough to make my own cream squirt at high velocity out of the jiggling ass before me.

Cassie's second shot was a squirty little shower, arching from forehead to feet, no part of it especially dense but it had briefly surrounded Jesse in a veritable miasma of a cream.

A fourth blast from Annabelle coated the other tit, one puffy nipple barely peeking out.

A fourth blast from me made my nuts clench tight around Jesse's cock.

Jesse's second shot arched up at high velocity, hitting the underside of those glorious globes Annabelle was painting too.

Cassie had apparently been unsatisfied with that spread-out second wad and milking her own dick hard, shucking slobber onto Jesse's face as she put an extremely concentrated chewably thick wad all over those thick lips and into that mouth. There was nasty gargling and bubble-blowing as the bitch choked it down.

Annabelle made a noise of horny satisfaction as she finally used a fifth shot to drown that nipple, the syrupy thick over-run of her ball-nectar drooling down to join the lake forming between Jesse's tits.

I started to pull out as I kept cumming, there was no point in staying fully sheathed since I'd already filled that ass up, but I couldn't keep a fifth burst from trying, a truly epic fountain cumming from him not unlike a vaginal squirt. Fitting for the gaped pussy I'd made of that ass.

Speaking of cumming cunts, Jesse fired a third impressive shot that arched all the way to his own face, now unobstructed by my balls I had to admire the volume of that load; I wondered if he always came this way or if we'd brought something special out of him.

Cassie's fourth blast wasn't something I could exactly see, because she crammed her big spurting prick back down his throat to chase the one he'd just partially swallowed, her cunt bathed his forehead and eyes in glimmering goo as she worked him so deep.

Loving the cleavage lake she'd form, Annabelle unloaded directly into it, the depth of it rising around the huge tits, leaking down to the flat stomach and up into the hollow of Jesse's throat.

Jesse and I fired our next shots at exactly the same time, mine utterly obscuring that cock as that cock fired more up to join Annabelle's pool. The lake of cream had become a river that flowed both up and down the torso, winding between the twin mountains that sat on its banks. We had turned a man into a woman and that woman into a topographical map of an ecological cum-scape.

It went on like that, all of us unloading, cocks and cunts ejaculating their respective salvos all over the place. I'm ashamed to say I petered out first, even before Jesse who was still milking an impressive couple of squirts out when he too, flagged. Cassandra had made his stomach visibly bulge with the size of her load by the time she withdrew and stroked one last splattery face-full of yogurt-thick spunk right between his eyes.

Annabelle surprised me, painting his tits for a few wads, then milking a few ropes to join Cassandra's load on his face and finally putting hot streaks of cockgirl cream all over anything that hadn't been painted, shots hitting shoulders, down legs, and even up into the hair.

She finally collapsed like the rest of had, a groaning collection of tits, cocks and gallons of cream on the floor of the cabin.

After several long moments, Jesse spoke up, "So... about that antidote?"

We all laughed at him.

"There is no antidote," I said, "It will just wear off in a couple of hours."

"In that case," Jesse murmured weakly through sleepy, cum-coated lips, "I hope you brought more of the serum."