All Comments on '3 M's, My Many Mothers Ch. 01'

by twofourthree

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
maxinorexmaxinorexabout 8 years ago
Wow

damn it.i luv this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I love it!

How many boys do you think would give anything to have their own mom play with their hard young cock? Danny boy is one lucky kid. To top it all he gets to stick his fingers up that hairy hole between his mother's legs, you know, the same hole he came out of. Of course the boy blows his balls all over the place. Nothing can ever excite a young male like his own mother's cunt. More, please, dear 243 on Danny's dirty fun with his mom. Especially on where he shoots his semen next. Guess where I'd love to see him do it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Awesome beginning! Bring on more soon!

I was captivated by just the first page alone. Wonderful character development and interesting story line. Looking forward to more. Thanks 243

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Aye! Sometimes less is more!

grabmyballsgrabmyballsabout 8 years ago
I like these people

I look forward to reading how all the intriguing lose ends tie together. Very nice.

C_frommnC_frommnabout 8 years ago
Great Start

Like the Characters as you are Building them. They seem to come alive as the story moves. Good Writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
5 Stars, but...

Loved the story (5 stars). Great writing style, and a very sexy story. Perhaps it's a bit early to make a judgment regarding this story, since I've only read the first chapter, but I found it very, very strange that a healthy young man full of raging hormones "isn't ready yet". From puberty onward, most young men will screw anything that moves, as the old saying goes. The development of this story, along with the long spans of time where nothing happens, seems very out of the ordinary to me. This is not a criticism of the story itself, but rather an observation of human behavior. Lastly, thanks for taking the time and effort to submit this gem!

mark73107mark73107over 6 years ago
Wow

Now this was a story that I could wrap my head around. 5 stars.

It was written as a well thought out story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wow

Wow. I love your stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
This story is ass

“This is how I was raised!” Yet his mother is fucking his own girlfriend. Not to mention that Daniel is a teenager with raging hormones, but is too much of a simp pussy boi to get his lil pp wet. *crumples up this shit, and Kobes it into the trash.

BorrexBorrexover 3 years ago
Fuck the begrudgers

Good story, Danny has principals regarding full sex himself but is still open minded. Good man Danny!. Never mind the Gobshite with the first comment he's talking bollix.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

As a romantic, I enjoy character, plot and subplot development. This series has exceptionally developed the major characters and is slowly developing the minor players. The son is mature beyond his years. It appears he has taken better care of his mother than she herself has. The intimacy and sensual passion between mother and son is untainted. Per the author's introduction, if you are looking vulgar, gutter sex, to read something else. If you are looking for erotic literature, continue reading.

Gregory079Gregory079over 2 years ago

Basically like every other story on here except trying to be longer. Same plot; it’d be amazing to see some original, non-recycled content here. There’s a few stories, very rare.

Another 18 year old 6’+ football jock and terribly lonely 37 year old mom. What’s new? What’s unique? Nothing.

thegreat101thegreat101about 2 years ago

Why the hell did you need those setup of test tube baby and all that stuff and of How did the main character's mother raise her son and of How did the son grow up?

Why fuckkking did mom and son say each other i love you?? Why fuccccking did dead son give his mom and his son the voice? fuuucking useless

After all, she did suck and lick everything that can be done and put everything that can be put in her.

why did she suck cucumber or sausage or pencil or dog's nut or slit which passed by along street?

It's not a story about human, it's just a story about not human, right?

shit so stupid writing.

You need self control.

You must select the target aimed.

there r no thrill

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You know, if all people are going to do is complain about a story, why bother reading it to begin with. Lots of complaining, but I don't see THEIR names on any stories!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous