All Comments on '3 M's, My Many Mothers Ch. 02'

by twofourthree

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good overall

I think you may have brought Nikki in to soon, just after danial awaking was not the right time. That sex seen should have been reserved for just Daniel and his mother (Kat). This story still was very good, I would definitely say to keep the next seen to just Kat and Daniel and slowly work Nikon into the mix. Please soon have Daniel have the special moment where he had intercorse with his mom (Kat). Definitely continue with the story thought, you are a great writer.

goldponygoldponyabout 8 years ago
hmmmmmmmm

I enjoyed the character build up in ch 1 & 2. I was dismayed with nikki coming back in at that point, but think I see where you are headed. Kat wanted to protect nikki from becky, and with her history of girls it makes a little sense. But I think that with Kat not able to have children,that leaves the door open for nikki to be the mother of this family's children. Maybe not, but the door has been opened. And Daniel has prior feelings for her, still not resolved. I am curious where you take them, whichever direction you take them. And lovely Eve knows that Daniel has "the gift" of the family.Oh and where will she take Dan, and then Kat........probably heaven. GP

Daniel32Daniel32about 8 years ago
I really liked it!**** but..........

The story is great! But PLZ get an editor! The misuse and sometimes absence of all punctuation made it a little hard to read. Thx for writing tho! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story

This is such a well written story. I like that it's deep. You should consider writing a book or something coz you really know how to hold a reader's attention.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

Emotional and psychological development of the major character is remarkable. Development of plot and subplot really good. Taking the author at his word, I can believe this story totally except I have a hard time with sixth sense. As a retired combat infantry officer, "dead is dead". The maturity and understanding of Daniel is remarkable. That he does not remember and/or over looking anally raping Kat is questionable. With the foregoing stated, this story is fantastic. I like erotic literature which this is.

addi01edaddi01edover 1 year ago

First off: you write really well. But.

I know you want your Main Character to suffer but those he loves have no problem abusing him again and again and he is complicit in his own abuse. If this person exists I have no desire to meet him.

I also had problems with the voice of his father and those 2 reasons made me skim through a good part of your story despite how talented you are.

Please keep writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous