3 M's, My Many Mothers Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was the deal. Where do you want to go?" I asked.

"You pick!"

"Great I have just the spot." I took her to a quaint cafe with seating outside. We had lunch avoiding any serious discussions. When we were done eating I had this feeling she wanted me to start.

"Thank you for last night. It must be hard for you to share?" I said.

"You have no idea........!" Nikki blushed not thinking about what she just said.

"Really? You just said that?" I cocked my head.

"Oh Daniel I'm sorry. Of course you do!" She was flustered now.

I reached over to take her hand. Nikki slowly accepted. I could feel the fear she faced. Her whole insides were twisted. She was so conflicted she didn't know what to say.

"Apology accepted and now forgotten." I smile and gave her hand a gentle squeeze. "Now I know you want to ask me something, so just do it!"

"Are you going to try and seduce me?" Nikki asked.

That was it? She was scared of what would happen if she really started to love me.

"Seduce you no, but I do plan on trying to win you over." I explained. Her heart skipped a beat.

"You know Kathryn isn't the same without you. I don't know how long she can hold out!" Nikki said. She seemed truly concerned.

"Last night. You did that for her? The car, if it was in the garage what was to happen then?" I asked.

"I don't know. I wanted to leave it in the garage. It's so hard for me.... but just like you sent her to see Becky I had to know. I had just moved the car before you pulled in." Nikki explained nervously.

"So I was that close to going home disappointed?" She didn't appreciate the interruption or the humor. I decide it was just better to let her finish.

"When I saw you pull in. I wanted to scream. It seemed like hours before the door opened and you backed out. I watched her take the short walk from the garage to the house only half dressed. I was so jealous of you at that moment. Then I saw her smile. She was radiant. Her face was coated with your cum, her pussy was red and swollen. She was so happy she had been with you. And yet she was so happy to see me she pushed me against the wall and made me clean her face. We shared the remainder of your cum then went to bed where I abused her pussy some more." Nikki looked at me her hand still clung to mine. "I'm scared Danny!"

"I know. Look Nikki, we can take our time. But I meant what I said, I do want you." I repeated. We stood to leave. "We better go. I have to get to work."

I dropped her off at school. As I opened the door to let her out, Nikki took my hand so I could help her out of the truck. It hit me. I have been the frightened one. I've always played it safe. I was always the one waiting the other person out. Nikki was different. She wanted me to take charge. To be a man. To be the aggressor. Just like Kat had been last night.

When Nikki's foot hit the pavement she started to walk away. I grabbed her arm twisted her to face me and kissed her hard on the lips. I offered her my tongue but she resisted. I tried again, she refused. I offered again and still she resisted. I wasn't going to give up. I offered again this time her lips opened slightly. I rubbed her teeth she opened and accepted my offer. I quickly ended the kiss not wanting to go too far. I had made my statement.

"Now was that so bad?" I looked at her.

"This was just supposed to be lunch. You promised!" Nikki was conflicted. I could see it.

"No so. What I said was and I quote "That was the deal!" you see if I had promised, you would have missed out on that awesome kiss." I teased her.

"I still hate you!" She protested.

"Well we'll have to work on that. Let's say Saturday, 6 pm dinner and a movie?"

"Are you serious?" She asked befuddled. I walked to the other side of the truck.

"6 pm, promise." I replied.

I was riding to work with George the next day. It was Friday. If Sally knew I was going out Saturday would she pull the same stunt? I felt so guilty not telling George. Sally always told me to follow my instincts. This time I felt I had to come clean. We stopped for coffee and donuts for the crew like he did every Friday. He liked to drink his hot so we sat in a booth.

"Uncle George can I ask you a question?" I spoke up.

"Dan I have told you to call me George at work."

"Uncle George." I spoke clearly letting him know this wasn't about work. "Can I ask 'you' a question?" Catching onto my meaning he nodded.

"Shoot!"

"Let say there's this older farmer and a traveling seed salesman..."

"The old traveling salesman joke eh kid. Been around forever!" He laughed. I didn't. "Sorry go ahead."

"The farmer and his wife live out in the country. They have no kids. The salesman who sold seeds for crops would come around often. He was young and he and the farmer were good friends. He wasn't the best salesman, and his seeds were only average but the old farmer took a liking to the young man. Maybe it was because he knew what he had gone through as a kid. The closest town was miles away, the farmer trusted him so he let him sleep in the barn on his visits. The farmer's wife loved the extra company and always made the young salesman feel welcome, treating him as if he had been her own son.

The salesman appreciated all that the farmer and his wife had done for him. Hell you might say if it weren't for the generosity of the farmer and the seeds he bought, the salesman might have lived a much different life. One night the salesman is in the barn reading crop reports and studying what seeds to recommend the farmer in the morning. The door opens and there is the farmer's wife. The salesman knows the farmer is an early riser and was in bed hours ago. What surprises the salesman most is what the wife is wearing. Covered as she is, the attire is definitely not something she should be wearing outside her husband's bedroom." I stopped to see if I had his attention yet. George looked upset.

"Go on!"

"The salesman is a very uncomfortable with her there but feels powerless to say anything, less he embarrasses the woman he has come to love and respect. He decides to see what she wants. The wife approaches him offering to help on another sale to a friend she knows. She talks to him as if the salesman were actually a son she never had! During the conversation she kisses the salesman repeatedly and soothes his nerves on the pending visit to her friend. She leaves the poor salesman in good spirits but now greatly conflicted.

The salesman knows that if he tells the farmer he may get mad and blame the young man, or worse yet, punish the poor woman for going to the barn. The salesman thinks that since it was just a few kisses, and they were both fully covered at all times, maybe he should say nothing and hope it was a onetime occurrence. On the other hand his loyalty to the farmer is very strong, he wonders if he should tell the farmer hoping to explain what happened. Although innocent as such it was a great help with the sale. The salesman hopes by telling the farmer the wife might be spared his anger."

"I see. And the question is?" George stared me in the eyes.

"Should the salesman tell the farmer? Or should he pack his bags and leave now, never to return?"

"Can I ask you some questions?" George replied after he thought for a minute.

"Of course." I agreed.

"Does the salesman think the wife may do this again?" George probed.

"See that's the problem, he doesn't know when or even if she will visit. If he tells the farmer now the farmer may confront his wife leaving her betrayed by the salesman. If he doesn't tell the farmer he feels he would be betraying him instead." I explained the predicament.

"And if the farmer let's these innocent events take place, what guarantees does he have they will not escalate?"

"In that case the salesman would have to stop the wife making it clear he would tell the farmer if it didn't stop." I replied.

"Of course the salesman would tell the farmer about that event also?" George asked.

"He would. As well as report any other events taking place"

"Do you trust the farmer to do the right thing?" George questioned.

I could only hope he understood my position.

"With my life!" I answered.

"Let's go to work. I'll talk to the farmer today and have you an answer on the way home." George replied.

I ordered the coffee and donuts for the crew. George left me to pay for them. I was glad to do it.

The ride home was quiet. We pulled into the drive at the house. George turned off the engine. He looked up at the house. We both knew that Sally was inside. I had crossed a line when I talked to George. Now I was waiting for the results.

"I talked to the farmer today. He wasn't happy to hear from me but he understands his wife's loneliness. Not having kids is hard on her. He trusts the salesman, seems the young man has many clients to service these days. First he would consider it disrespectful if the salesman left under these circumstances. The farmer's wife might turn against the farmer in protest causing even more carnage. No, running away isn't the answer." George explained. I nodded in agreement.

"He agrees to not do anything at this time. He will not say a word. He also asked for me not to call him with any events unless the story changes significantly, such as complete lack of garments. He is a bit of a jealous guy you might know." George looked straight ahead.

"I understand."

"I assume the salesman will not tell this story to anyone else?" He asked still looking out the windshield at the house.

"Well, you can trust the salesman, but the farmer's wife........." I hesitated.

"Figures. Women. Ok, who knows?" He looked over now.

"Kat for sure. Probably Nikki. If she does she didn't say."

"Eve?" George asked as he shook his head.

"I would bet money on it." I had to be truthful.

"Daniel you did the right thing. I respect your understanding of the situation and handling it with delicacy. George took my arm firmly, so firmly I winced. "Make no mistake if I catch you fucking my wife I'LL cut your balls off! Are we clear?" I knew what he was referencing. The movie with the famous actor.

"Crystal clear sir!" I replied with firmness.

"Good now let's go eat. All this drama has made me hungry!" George said. Just like that it was over.

At dinner I explained that I would be going out with Nikki the next night. Sally was fine with that, they were going out to dinner themselves. I was surprised nothing happened that night. Maybe it was a one-time occurrence.

I showed up at mom's house at 6 pm as agreed. When Kat came to the door I was worried at first thinking I would be stood up, but she smiled and said Nikki would be right out. Nikki came to the door looking more beautiful than I can ever remember.

Her clothes were conservative but stylish. She wasn't try to seduce me like mom but man was she gorgeous just the same. I picked a seafood restaurant for Nikki knowing she ate light. We went to see a chick flick, the same one wouldn't you know. I suffered through it just happy to be with her.

I thought we both had a great time. We had kissed several times throughout the evening. On the way home I offered to take her to Sally's house. Nikki hesitated. Knowing I should be aggressive I started in that direction.

"Where are you going?" Nikki turned to me with a nervous look.

"To Sally's. I thought we could be alone." She didn't say anything so I kept driving. As we got closer I could tell she was getting more agitated.

"What if they are home?" She asked nervously.

"Nikki, they said it would be late before they got home. Besides we can just sit and talk or watch TV."

"Is that what you planned? To watch TV?" Nikki asked. I turned in the drive and parked.

"I planned to spend time with you to show you how much I love you!" I got out of the truck and walked around and opened her door.

"So you planned on having sex with me?" She said tersely. I was shocked by the way she said it.

"Nikki I love you. Yes I would like to make love to you. Hold you, caress you, if you don't want intercourse there are other things we could do!" I held the door open waiting for her answer.

I pulled her over and kissed her. I offered her my tongue but she resisted. I offered it again and like before she opened her mouth and accepted. I wanted so bad to pull her from the truck, to show her I could be aggressive, but it this wasn't the time. I closed the door and walked back around. I started the truck and backed out the drive. I knew if I said anything I would lose so I let her determine when she was ready.

"I'm sorry Danny. That wasn't fair to you!" Nikki whispered. I heard a sniffle.

"Don't be. But thank you for saying that. I love you Nikki. I've fought my whole life for what I believe. I'll continue to fight for you!" I replied.

She didn't respond. We drove in silence for a bit.

"Danny..........?" She stopped short of the question.

"Go on. Don't leave me hanging again!" I teased. Fortunately that brought a laugh.

"What does it feel like when you're in Kathryn's butt?"

Holy mother of Jesus where did that come from? She leaves me with a hard on and now she wants to talk about anal sex? This is going to be real tricky. I pulled over to the side of the street.

"Really? This is what you want to talk about?" I looked at her to see if she was sincere.

"I want to know?" Nikki blushed. She was serious as far as I could tell.

"Nikki I don't believe in kissing and telling. Nothing good can come from that. But I'll answer your question as I relates to me. Ok?"

"Ok!"

"For me? It's hard to describe. The actual penetration is one sensation. Kind of like pulling a splinter out. Discomfort at first and then when the head goes in that oozy feeling of pleasure as her asshole opens up. Then there is this firm pressure, not painful, almost like when you lace your shoes too tight. Then after I start moving and everything loosens up it's like ..........? Sorry there are no words that come to mind. But awesome, really awesome!" I said excitedly. I was getting hard again just describing it.

"And when you fuck her pussy. How is that different?" Nikki asked.

Oh no. Who told you that? I asked myself. I was glad I had pulled over to the curb otherwise I might have killed someone driving if I hadn't. I was so angry. I looked at Nikki and she was fidgeting.

"That, I wouldn't know. Not with her or any other woman. I made you a promise and until my birthday comes up in six weeks or so, or you decide otherwise, I won't know." I made my point and now I needed to calm down. "Nikki I don't care when or where you came up with that idea. But it's not going to happen without you before then. Ok?"

"What if I didn't wait?" She asked.

I was taken aback by her question. I was hurt by the insinuation but collected myself. I am a stickler for details. She said IF. Not that she hadn't.

"You are a beautiful young woman. I accept that you have had many opportunities." I replied. "I can live with that. It was a long time ago when we signed that paper. That still doesn't change anything for me."

"What about after your birthday?" Nikki took my calmer explanation to heart.

"I don't know. I really don't." I took her hand I could feel the fear of her next question.

"Will your mom be the first on your birthday?" Nikki asked.

"I would like to think it would be you. I know if she was, it might end any chance I have with you." I answered truthfully.

"Because you think you will be so good she will want to leave me?" Nikki asked. Stunned I looked over, she was terrified.

"No. It's because if I can't have you both then I promised to step aside and only be her son. If we did that then I feel I would be hurting you." I explained.

"Dan why do you fuck her ass?"

WHAT! What is this obsession with her ass? I quickly gathered myself and calmed down. I responded softly.

"I guess there is a bit of taboo about it. Forbidden sex I guess. But mostly because mom loves it. It makes her happy. That and it's the closest we can get to actually doing it I guess." I replied honestly.

"Would you do it to me if I asked you to?" Nikki asked fidgeting in her seat.

REALLY. You won't fuck me but you want me to plug your ass? It was hard to keep from saying these thoughts out loud. I had to be very careful with this answer.

"I guess you'll find out if you ever ask me." I squeezed her hand and started to drive.

"Or if I ask you!" I added teasing her a bit.

Nikki hit me in the arm playfully letting me know I still had a chance.

"I still hate you. You know?" She teased back.

"Lunch Tuesday?"

"You're buying?

"Yep." I replied.

"No funny business?" She asked with a smile.

"That's a deal!" I repeated the words I used before.

"Promise?" She laughed

"Of course not!"

"Ok!" She was giggling now.

We pulled in the drive no both cars were in the garage so I knew that wasn't going to happen. I went around and opened her door. Nikki pulled me in for a deep kiss offering her tongue to me. I accepted of course. I walked her to the door and kissed her one last time. I didn't see Kat.

I was in my room doing some light reading. I heard George and Sally come home. Sometime later, half hour or so. I heard a knock.

"Doors open!" I called out.

Sally opens the door and looks in at the floor. There are no panties.

"Bad night?" She asked.

"In one way. But I think I am making progress in other ways. Still I think the odds are less than 50/50." I replied.

"Well its progress then isn't it?" Sally smiled.

"Sally, it was you that arranged for me to take that class wasn't it? You knew I needed to find a way to stay in touch with her!" I asked, she only grinned. But it was the way she did that confirmed it.

"Good night son." She said winking at me.

"Good night mom! And thanks!" Sally beamed as she closed the door.

"Your welcome!" She said from the other side.

Sunday morning I had been up and showered. I pulled on my boxers and sat on the bed doing my bills. There was a knock on the door.

"It's open." I said hoarsely. Opening the door she had on her robe and another sexy nighty underneath. The panties in front of her pussy were transparent and obviously wet. Her large tits weighing down the flimsy bra. She moved to me and sat beside me. Her back leaning against my left shoulder.

"Give me your hand son!" I offered her my right hand she took it and placed it over her panties. "Show me the nasty things you do to those bitches of yours!"

Sally forced my hand along her panties rubbing her pussy.

"Mom!" I whispered.

"Shut up and do it!" She growled.

"Yes ma'am!" I said then started to rub her pussy.

I could feel the juices pouring through the sheer fabric. Sally leaned back and spread her legs a bit more. Her pussy gaped open the material delved deeper in her quim. By now my fingers were coated. I pulled them from her pussy and brought them to her mouth.

Sally pursed her lips, if she wanted to know I'll teach her now. I traced the oily slime over her lips. She closed them tighter. I made the circle larger. I dipped them back to her pussy she moaned. Raising my hand I returned it to her mouth.

"You wanted to know? Now lick them mother. Lick my fingers clean. I know you want to. Go ahead it's just me your son." I whispered.

Sally opened her mouth and I slid them in, she closed over them and sucked. I repeated this several times. Each time she sucked harder than the last. The next time I coated my fingers I raised them.

"Open your robe. Let me see your tits mother." Sally turned her head to face mine. As I kissed her she responded with another moan.

"Your tit's" I said firmly.

She pulled the robe open showing me the flimsy bra. Her massive tits hung low the nipples not quite pointing straight. I took the juice from her pussy and rubbed it on her nipple through the bra.