3 M's, My Many Mothers Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
twofourthree
twofourthree
1,683 Followers

"Oh baby that is so ..........do it again!" I slid my fingers over her panties, three this time coating them and rubbed each bra covered tit several times.

"Wider mother open your legs wider. You need to cum for me!" I insisted.

She faced me again I touched her thigh she opened up as wide as the space allowed.

"Your pussy is more beautiful than any of those bitches." I hissed.

My fingers rubbed her slit. Occasionally I let them rub her clit. Sally alternated between breathing and kissing me. I took her hand and guided it to her pussy I coated her fingers and had her suck them clean. The next time I coated them.

"On your nipples!" I commanded.

She proceeded to rub them on her bra like I had.

"No mother. On your nipples not your bra!"

She looked at me with fiery passion. Her hand quickly scooped her juice and with her other hand pulling her massive tit free coated the nipple and most of her large areola.

"Now lick that off and do the other. Don't stop until you cum." In a way I was taking charge making her do these things. In reality she was still in control.

"No baby please?" Sally moaned. She kissed me knowing she wanted me to make her do it.

"Do it mother! Show your son you love him!" I urged her on.

Sally brought her large heavy tit to her mouth she sucked her nipple clean and repeated it with the other tit. In the mean time I stroked her pussy. She was so close that by the time she had licked both tit's twice she was cumming in my hand.

"Oh Danny look what you're doing to me baby! I am cumming for you. jjjuuusssttt fffoooorrr youuuuuu!" Sally bellowed.

I was looking over her shoulder her tits were going in all directions at once. Her hand gripped mine and forced it hard on her clit over the panties as she bucked.

When she was done we kissed for several moments. Sally stood up with her back to me. She dropped her robe to her elbows and removed her bra throwing it on the floor. She replaced the robe and then proceeded to remove her panties. Sally closed the robe and tied it so she was well covered before she turned to me. Sally reached down and pulled my boxers down exposing my cock.

"Oh my! Now I know what all the fuss is about!"

That was it. That's all she said. It was enough for me but who was telling who what. George was right. Women!

With her soaked panties she wrapped them around my cock. Her wetness felt divine. Sally proceeded to jack me off until my belly and stomach was coated. Bending over her robe gaped open her large tits pushing the material down giving me another look at her charms. She wiped what she could with the panties and threw them with the bra on the floor. She walked from the bed to the door.

"I can't believe a son of mine would treat a woman like that. That's disgusting! You should be ashamed of yourself!"

"Yeah ma. I should be!" I acted embarrassed.

Sally then closed the door. I knew better than to touch the bra and panties. I wiped the remaining cum from my chest with my precum stained boxers and added them to the pile. I resigned myself to the fact I needed another shower.

After my shower Sally served me Sunday breakfast like any other day with only a kiss on the cheek as a reminder. George had an early golf outing I learned and wasn't home for the entire time. I was trying to decide if this was something I needed to report but figured it was best not to just yet.

I was a bit early when I arrived at Sharon's. Val answered the door. Shopping bags were just inside. Val let me in, closed the door and led me upstairs.

"They're in my room on the right." She pointed to the end room. Sharon was talking to someone. I cleared the door and there was Kat.

"Well the guest of honor. Good to see you Daniel. I was just going over everything with your mom." Sharon said happily. "Like I said, plenty of extra clean towels in the bathroom. I know you said you came prepared but there are disposable douches in there also. The toys are in the night stand, mom has unlocked the drawers. If you use anything just leave it out and we will sterilize it later. Anything I missed Val?"

"The sheets." Val grinned.

"Oh right. The sheets are clean, there is a waterproof bladder underneath. Mom here is a bit of a squirter! I have to shampoo twice sometimes when it all gets up in my hair, but it sure is tasty." Standing there I couldn't believe what I was hearing. They were setting mom and me up to have sex!

"Doug will be gone with the kids for at least two hours so don't hurry. The walls are almost sound proof so feel free to let loose. We will be on the other side of the house in my room. If you need anything the door will be unlocked." Sharon looked around the room, took Val's hand and off they went. "Have fun!"

"Mom really?" I was both confused and happy.

"Well Danny. You won't come to our house. I wouldn't feel comfortable at Sally's. A motel is too expensive, and as much as I like your truck it does have its limitations. Sharon offered I accepted." Kat grinned.

"Don't get me wrong but exactly how much have you told her? Disposable douches?" I asked.

"I may have told her a few things." Kat gave me a smile that always gets to me. "Now come kiss me. Two hours may seem like a long time but I have plans for you!"

I started by kissing her and soon had her down to her bra and panties. Her wardrobe has taken a much needed turn for the better. I was naked sucking her tits before we touched the bed. We started in a sixty nine something we had only done once before. I think it's so we can take our time and focus pleasuring each other individually. Her pussy tasted just like I remembered. I brought her off first. Sally's hand job doing the trick once again I thought. She knew about this also I bet. Women!

Kat ground her pussy on my tongue and sucked my cock at the same time. When she was getting close I wet my finger and slipped it in her ass. Mom lit off like a fire cracker exploding all over my face. I rolled her over and pulled her face to mine. She licked me clean as we kissed sharing her excitement.

"On your stomach ass in the air wench!" I demanded.

Mom fake being insulted then got in the position. I stroked her back and reached around for her tits suspended below. I lifted each feeling the weight. I kissed each ass cheek many times then parted them to gain access to her asshole.

I started at her pussy then worked up until the tip of my tongue was at her anus. I could feel her take a deep breath and tense up. With just the lightest of touches I contacted it then quickly continued on. She tried to stay with my tongue.

I returned to her pussy she mewed her approval. I traced back to her wrinkled hole teasing her again. When I reached her pussy she thrust back hoping to get my tongue inside. When I accommodated her she let out a long. "MMMMMMMM." I pulled my tongue followed her perineum and stopped at her asshole one more time. I touched the center and applied a little pressure.

"Yes Daniel do it!" She whimpered.

"Do what mom. Tell me?" I teased.

"Lick it!" I moved my tongue in a small circle and stopped.

"Like that?" I asked as I repeated rimming her ass.

"Better baby. Do me better!" I wet my tongue starting at the opening I worked a bigger circle.

"Like that?" I teased. She shook her ass, her breathing was choppy.

"Deeper!"

"Oh you want me to stick my tongue in your nasty ass?" I gave it a quick lick delving deeper than before.

"Yes baby." She groaned in anticipation.

"Then say it. Say it and I just might do it!" I replied letting her stew.

I wet my tongue again making it as pointy as I could I placed it at her hole. I teased her sticking it in then quickly out.

"I want you to stick your tongue in my nasty asshole!" Kat cried out.

I forced it in wiggling it as far as I could.

"Oh. Oh. Oh. Yesssssss! Do it Danny! Do my asshole!" Kat forced her head against the bed grabbing the sheets in her hands she gripped them tight.

I worked my tongue in deeper and deeper. My spit making it wetter her asshole relaxing getting bigger. Her ass was slick with spit. My tongue was going numb. In desperation I found her clit. Mom jumped then started rocking back and forth fucking my tongue and rubbing her clit.

A deep moan alerted me to her impending climax her asshole clamped down on my tongue. Her hand found mine and held it just where she wanted it. Her legs clamped shut she fell to the side in a fetal position. I thought she would pass out for lack of air. Then.

"D aaaaa nnnnnnnn nnnnnnn eeeeeeee!

I pulled my hand from between her legs. Her arm was reaching wildly for some part of me her eyes closed. She found my hair and pulled me to her face.

"Kiss me now baby!" I kissed her, then spooned her as she slowly recovered. I think she fell asleep.

We spent the next hour with her giving me a blowjob and me filling her ass with cum. We showered but were too spent to do anything more. We got dressed and headed downstairs. Sharon and Val were in the kitchen wearing very fine matching silk robes. Tied loosely they did little to hide their charms, and probably enhanced their nipples. It was clear they were lovers.

"We will see you next week. Plan to stay the kids would love to see you." Sharon greeted us.

They had this all planned out.

They had picked Kat up to go shopping and I was going to take her home. We were saying our goodbyes. Sharon kissed mom on the lips, her hand drifting to her ass. Patting it slightly.

"I expect a full report tomorrow." She teased. Mom looked at me.

"It will be amazing!" Kat replied. I know she felt so naughty saying that.

Sharon approached me. She placed her arm around me pulling me in to feel her tits. Like mom they weren't big, C cup I would guess but still pert considering three kids. Her other arm slipped behind my head and gently pulled me down for a passionate kiss.

Our lips parted her tongue found mine. Both of our eyes were open. We finished holding just our lips in contact for a moment longer. Sharon closed her eyes I pressed back again giving her another solid effort. Sharon sighed as we parted.

"You're right Kat." She winked at mom. "Daniel if we can help you with Nikki please let me know. Maybe if the three of you came she could see what it could be like." I felt her hand grip mine.

"You would do that?" I looked at mom to see her reaction.

"Kat suggested it. You think about it. It could backfire. Anyways we would be happy to help. I'll call my sister she can watch the kids if you want just adults. Or we could have the kids here and just visit. We should do it on a week night so she doesn't think we are going to play."

"Thanks. I'll let you know." I replied flabbergasted.

I dropped mom off at her house but not before she gave me her panties.

That night I didn't even close the door. The panties were on the floor when Sally stopped by.

"You nasty boy!" Is all she said.

"Good night mom!" I replied.

The next few weeks of August were much of the same. Tuesdays and Thursdays Nikki and I had lunch and very productive conversations. We moved our date night to Friday.

Saturday's now became the night the three of us would go out together. No sex, at least not for me, but still something to enjoy. Wednesday night was with mom and of course Sunday afternoons. Nothing happened between Sharon and I but she did wear the same robe each time and kiss me goodbye the same way.

Sally still made sure all the panties were washed but only added to the pile one more time.

Nikki had turned down going to George and Sally's the first date we had. The next week we changed it to Friday instead of Saturday. Thursday at lunch she asked me if we would be going to Sally's. I said I was hoping we would. She smiled and said ok.

That night I talked to Sally. Kyle, Nikki's brother who passed away was asking me to help him get a message to his sister. His birthday would have been this Saturday. With my lack of experience and past problems I asked if I should get involved or not?

"What does your instinct tell you?" She asked while holding my hand.

"He helped me out with Duane. He was my best friend. I feel I owe him but I am afraid something may come up to upset her and ruin the evening. Sally, time is running out and this could ruin everything."

"Listen to me Daniel, if your friend's house is burning do you not go and help because it's inconvenient? Be strong. If this woman dumps you over a ghost she isn't the woman for you. She held my hand firmly and closed her eyes. "If you would like I'll be there?"

"You would?"

George is leaving Friday night to go golfing with his buddies Saturday. I'll tell him she is staying the night. That will make him feel better." She winked at me. "I think he knows something is up but he won't admit it."

"Are you sure?" I asked a bit embarrassed.

"I would ask you if you told him about us but then you would have to lie. No son of mine is a liar." Sally kissed me on the lips. I think she likes that the most. "Besides he told you as long as he doesn't catch you fucking me you're safe right?"

"Mother!" I questioned.

She knew everything. I don't know how but she did. I actually felt better with her knowing.

"Ok son. But the next time you want me to lick my pussy juice from my tits, you my boy are putting it there!" Sally took my hand and slipped it under her top to her tit. I squeezed it once and pulled free.

"You are a naughty mother. I'll see you tomorrow night!" I smiled.

George asked me if it was true that Nikki was spending the night. I explained that she would be over and MAY spend the night but there was no guarantee. He also asked how the salesman was doing with the farmer's wife. I assured him that things were still R rated and saw no indication the rating would be changed now or in the future. He was happy not only on the report but the rating system also.

Friday night Nikki was in a very good mood. We had an early dinner and saw an action adventure movie we both enjoyed. I asked her back to my place she readily agreed laughing at my choice of words for my living arrangements. We entered the house and Sally greeted us fully dressed as you would expect. We talked with her for a half an hour and then headed to my room. Nikki was sure I was taking her just to fool around but I had a promise to keep.

"Nikki I am going to ask you something that is very important to someone. Now before you start worrying this has nothing to do with you and me. Please sit down. Your brother Kyle came to me yesterday after we had lunch. He wants me to give you a message." I explained. Nikki seemed nervous. "Now I don't want to frighten you so I have asked Sally if she would come be with us. She knows much more than I do."

"Daniel you mean you can talk to Kyle?" She asked.

"It isn't quite talking. More of communicating in sign language. Like Pictionary only clearer. Are you up for this?"

"Yes Danny yes!" I went and got Sally she had already changed. This attire was the most revealing yet. I could clearly see her tits and pussy."

"Mother! You can't come wearing that!" I protested.

"Son, I am ready for bed and I am not changing back." She replied.

"Well then pull your robe closed and tie it tight." I demanded.

She followed me in the room Nikki didn't say anything about her attire and I wasn't going to bring it up.

"Ok Sally what do I do?" Sally took my hand and gave me instructions. I closed my eyes to focus and out of nowhere Kyle's spirit entered my head.

"Nikki he knows you're here. He wants you to ask him a question, he says you doubt he is with us."

"What day is his birthday?"

"Tomorrow." I answered. "He wants something more personal, something only the two of you would know." Nikki thought for a moment she had a naughty smile.

"What were his favorite panties I wore?" She squeaked.

"Nikki he is showing me a humming bird?"

"That's my little perv. He use to tease me, he wanted to be one of the birds so he could sample my nectar!" She laughed as she said it.

"No! I can't ask her to do that!!" Kyle was being the perv at that moment. "Sally?"

"What is it? What does he want?" Nikki asked. I looked at Sally she smiled.

"Go ahead. The most she can say is no!" Sally replied.

"What Danny. What does he want?"

"He wants to see you naked before he delivers the message!" I tried to say it as calmly as I could.

"What! Can he do that?" Nikki and I both looked at Sally.

"No I don't think so but he can read my emotions as I look at you for him." I explained. Sally nodded in agreement.

"No Danny. I don't think I can do that." I closed my eyes he wanted me to tell her again.

"Nikki would you like to touch him one last time?" I asked.

"Yes Danny. Please?" She replied.

"Take my hand and close your eyes."

Nikki took my hand. Kyle struggled. I felt Sally move I opened my eyes she took Nikki's other hand I felt a gentle jolt pulse through me. Nikki pulled free and stood before us. Without a word she started to remove her clothes one by one. I watched in silence scanning her body as she undressed. When she was naked Nikki put her arms to her side.

"Turn." I whispered. Without hesitation she turned slowly. She faced me again I looked at her shaved pussy and then Kyle guided me back to her tits. I closed my eyes.

"He is asking about Wilson? Mrs. Wilson. No, wait, a man, a boy? Mr. Wilson. He says find it, or find him. He's leaving now. He wants to say he's sorry he made the wrong choice. He hopes you will make the choice he didn't. Wilson will know. He loves you and he will always be near."

Kyle left.

Sally removed her robe. Nikki was shocked to see her virtually naked. She put the robe around Nikki.

"The two of you need to talk. I'll call Kat and tell her you will be spending the night. That should get her thinking!" Sally turned back and smiled her as her massive breasts swayed. "You can sleep here with my son or if you prefer come sleep with me. Sally went to the door and was going to close it but stopped.

"On second thought you would be safer with him. He's a virgin I hear." She winked at Nikki.

I walked to Nikki and pulled her to me. Holding her tight I felt her melt into my arms.

"Are you ok" I kissed the top of her head.

"Did that just happen?" She asked.

"Yes. Nikki I think it did." I replied not so sure myself.

"Can you do that anytime you want?" She asked.

"No. it's kind of a mutual thing. Kyle helped me out and I offered to repay him. I am not cut out for this." I explained.

"Dan I could feel him. How did you do that?"

"I didn't. I think we all did. I know it took a lot out of Kyle. It took a lot out of me." I moved her to the bed so we could sit.

"I'm sorry Nikki." I offered.

"About what?"

"I was hoping we could have a quiet evening just you and me. Then Kyle showed up. I thought he just wanted to say high and deliver a message. The whole undressing thing." I tried to explain.

"That's how I knew it was really him. Did he like what he saw?" Nikki asked excitedly.

"He did."

"Who do you think Mr. Wilson is? I don't know anybody by that name." Nikki asked.

I tried to focus but I was getting groggy.

"I don't know. Maybe we can talk about it tomorrow? I need to sleep!" I could hardly stand to undress.

I went into the bathroom and splashed water on my face. I brushed my teeth and walked back into the room. The last thing I remember was Nikki kissing my forehead.

The sun was up and I was alone in bed. I saw no sign of Nikki. I went to the bathroom and peed then jumped in the shower. I stood under the hot water wondering how I fucked this up again. I could hear Kat in my youth to quit complaining and do something about it. I took a deep breath assessed the situation and told myself to be happy and find the solution.

twofourthree
twofourthree
1,683 Followers