All Comments on '3 M's, My Many Mothers Ch. 09'

by twofourthree

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
va45va45about 8 years ago
wonderful chapter

Just like a real poly family. Lots of love and sharing. Most of all family first.

Lots a acts of fate good and bad, that is all what life is like. Very well written so much sharing and giving. Looking forward to the next chapter in the family's life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Don't Stop! This is great!

This is an awesome read. Each chapter gets better and better. Don't listen to the critics trust your instincts!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Action packed.

Wow this is the most action packed chapter of the story. Totally unexpected turn of events. Absolutely fantastic!

RanDog025RanDog025almost 6 years ago
THROUGHOUT A SOLID 10 STAR STORY

CRAZY, I DON'T REMEMBER READING WHERE LIZZY WAS BLACK OR CHOCOLATE OR WHATEVER. I USE TEXTALOUD, TEXT READER SO I MIGHT HAVE BEEN DISTRACTED AT THE TIME. I DON'T MIND TELLING YOU I LIKE THE STORY BUT WHAT A FUCKED UP WORLD WE LIVE IN IF THIS IS ANYONES NORM. I'VE BEEN INVOLVED IN SOME GREAT KINK BUT THIS IS FUCKING NUTS!!! THANKS twofourthree FOR A GREAT FANTASY STORY!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

Thiis story gets better and better. The character development is outstanding. Even the minor characters are developed fully. The plot and subplots are logically intertwined and exceptionally developed. This is erotic literature!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So Nikki has "someone to share my life with" but chooses to remain in the harem?

Wonder who the "someone" is and what they think of that idea?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous