All Comments on '3 M's, My Many Mothers Ch. 11'

by twofourthree

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
The 3 Ms

I felt bad about Evelyn not getting a good ending. Considering how Dan begins from them, it would have been nice if you could tell us more about them. Some closure to Charles and Evelyn, despite it being an emotional roller-coaster, would have placed well. ***

In the same vein, please don't end Sally and George's story. I found a connection to their way of love and happiness. I would be grateful if you gave them some story-time. ***

The 3Ms are truly incredible. Their love is so pure, the core reason Dan is how he is. Which is why I'm sad to see them become irrelevant to Dan's story somewhat. But in the real world, i can somewhat understand, circumstances being what it is.

Fantastic Story. Better editing, Better description of intimacy(maybe- but still good).

***

5 Stars.

A.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
wow

writing is excellent.

Story great, this chapter though made me sad.

How many times will his group marriage dissolve?

I think the women are damaging him at this point, which is also sad.

You write he is allowing all this and the women take what they want.

But they dont seem to care much for his happiness.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Pain

His world crumbled to some degree, and I can only imagine how he felt when even Lizzy had left him to pursue Kat. That house is nearly empty now and perhaps a reminder of loves lost. Either way I agree with others about Danny, he gives but he rarely seems to receive.

va45va45about 8 years ago
just when everything is so good

This is a real Rollercoaster of a ride. There clouds before the storm and wow. Was sad and heart felt seeing this family split in so many directions. With all the changes. What will happen next. The big thing is everyone seem to be happy. Looking for the next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous