3 M's, My Many Mothers Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And that is?" She was crying now.

"The kids love you. Especially Cindy." Kat said. "That and I'm in love with you!"

"But what about Danny. He refused, even when I offered." Christi sobbed.

"And if you return that may never happen." I warned her.

"You're sending me back?" Christi pulled from my hand. I nodded she was right.

"Christi this must be your decision. Mom will not come again."

"If you want me to stay then why do I need to go?" Christi asked the obvious.

"Kat will explain." I kissed her firmly. "Goodbye Christi."

I headed upstairs to Lizzy.

Kat alone saw her off the next morning after the kids said their goodbyes. She called Kat that night letting her know she was safely home.

The reports from Sally were getting even worse. Every day I wished I hadn't promised. Wednesday the call came in. George had passed quietly in the night.

I called Sharon and Nikki with the news. Lizzy, Kat and I drove up per our agreement. Friday the three of us, Sally, Maggie and his partner Darius and wife attended the brief service he requested. Darius and our lawyers met the next morning at the hotel I was staying at. There wasn't much to discuss just papers to sign. Darius handed me a check and we shook hands.

Kat spent the night with Sally and Maggie. Lizzy and I went to dinner with Darius and his wife then retired back at the hotel. We picked Kat up in the morning. I kissed Maggie and Sally on the cheek and then started home with mom and Lizzy. We stopped for the night the clerk was surprised I only wanted one room.

"I am so proud of you son!" Kat said as she lay on top of me. "Sally loves you so."

"So do we!" Lizzy added as she guided my cock in Kat's sopping pussy. "Now fill her up!"

My mind shifted to the business at hand. I thrusted up in mom causing her whimper.

"Yes baby fuck me!" Kat groaned.

I could feel Lizzy's greasy fingers slip in Kat's ass beside my cock.

"Lizzy!" Mom squealed. "What are ........"

"I want to feel his big hot cock stretching your pussy!" Lizzy whispered in Kat's ear.

"But Lizzy you never..........." Mom protested.

"I know, but this is special." Lizzy cooed.

"You're going to make me cum!" Mom warned Lizzy.

"Good then you can watch him fill my black pussy!" Lizzy taunted her.

"You bitch!" Mom groaned as Lizzy fingered her ass deeper.

Lizzy moved closer and kissed Kat passionately. Their tongues danced, Kat reached over and twisted Lizzy's nipple. They were tormenting each other and I was enjoying every minute of it.

"Hurry Danny fill her pussy I want to lick it out!" Lizzy hissed.

"You do?" Mom groaned at just the thought of it.

"Tonight I am your little black bitch!" Lizzy chuckled. "I owe that much to Sally."

Soon we had a rhythm and Kat was bucking between the two of us.

"Cum mommy!" Lizzy teased her. "I want to taste you with his cum!"

Smack. Smack! Lizzy was spanking Kat's ass now too.

Kat ground down on me. I needed to cum.

"Yes Danny, I feel it now. Give it to me" She whispered. "Sally wants you to give it to me!"

I thrusted up, she bore down. Lizzy jammed her fingers deeper in her ass. And then I remembered that first night with mom in the shower. Where it all started so many years ago.

"AAAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH! MOM I LOVE YOU!" I screamed as a geyser erupted inside her pussy.

"I know baby. Sally knows. Eve knows. Charles knows. And now George knows!" She hissed in my ear. "I'm cumming Danny! Oh God I'm so happy. Fill mommy up. Show us all how much you love us!"

"Yes. Yes. Yes!" I blabbered as the geyser erupted over and over!

Kat fell on me. I wrapped her up and held her tight. I felt a peaceful sensation fall over me like never before. I looked over at Lizzy she was looking on in amazement.

"Danny are you ok?" She asked. I was confused.

"I think so?" I grinned happily. "Why?"

"Mom are you ok?" Lizzy shook Kat.

Kat rolled off. "Not just ok. Fucked senseless!" She purred.

"I think we'll need to call room service!" Lizzy looked at Kat's and my groins.

We both looked down we were literally covered in cum. I mean what looked like a bucket full. Kat looked over and saw I was still hard.

"You're not calling them yet." Kat squealed. She moved over me facing away and impaled my cock in her ass. "You wanted it now come and get it you little black bitch!" Kat hissed.

Kat laid back. Lizzy looked at me, I could see she was doing this for me as well as Kat. Without further hesitation Lizzy moved between mom's legs and worship her oozing cunt.

"That's it bitch. Lick up my baby's cum!" Kat gripped her hair and mashed Lizzy's face hard in her pussy. "If you do good job I might let him fill your pussy too!"

Lizzy went to work knowing Kat would soon be between her legs doing the same thing to her. I just laid back and fucked Kat's ass and massaged her tits as they worked each other up.

Lizzy was fingering Kat and sucking her lips. When she knew I was getting close Lizzy started working mom's clit over. I pulled mom's nipples, Kat groaned in response. Before we knew it I was cumming in mom's ass and Lizzy was licking more of Kat's flowing pussy juice.

We took a short break and showered. Moving to the other bed. Kat and I focused all our attention on Lizzy. I ate her pussy to one orgasm as she sat on my face and mom sucked her tits and kissed her through her climax.

Somewhat revived mom placed Lizzy on top of me and guided my cock in her pussy.

"Lean forward baby!" Kat directed her.

Spreading her ass cheeks mom started rimming Lizzy's ass.

"Oh mom! That's so nasty!" Lizzy squealed in delight. "Fuck me Danny! Fill me so your mom can eat my black pussy!"

I figured this might take some time having cum twice already. Lizzy fucked me fast then stopped so Kat could rim her asshole again. Mom wasn't so patient. She soon worked a finger in Lizzy's ass sending her over the edge for her second orgasm. It was all I could do to hold Lizzy on me so I could continue to fuck her. She shuddered and squirmed and soon I could tell she was getting ready to cum again.

Kat was desperate to eat her pussy. She did something from our past. I felt her move past my balls and slip a finger in my ass!

"Mom!" I yelled.

"Cum Danny. Fill your wife's cunt! Our wife's pussy!" Mom hissed.

"Yes Danny hurry. Your wife must be punished!" Lizzy cried out as her third orgasm wrenched her body.

I pumped her pussy full of cum expending the last ounce of energy I had left. Lizzy rolled off, my ass lost its intruder. Mom was between Lizzy's legs.

I left the squeals and moans as I went and took another shower alone. When I returned they were embracing each other kissing. When they went in to shower together as I called home. Mrs. Martinez was holding down the fort. She seemed happy to report the latest news. I explained we would be home tomorrow and gave her some simple instructions.

Lizzy and Kat snuggled together in the bed playing with each other's tits. I moved behind Lizzy. I had never seen them so happy.

With only kissing and light petting, Kat has joined Lizzy and I to sleep together on occasion. There have even been a few times Lizzy has joined mom and me after we made love. But this is the first time the three of us had ever been intimate, together, at the same time.

This was a watershed moment for me. I learned something valuable this night. In doing so I filed it away for the future.

The next day we pulled into the drive. She stood alone in back of the house.

"Ladies." I woke them up from their naps as they snuggled together in the back. "You have someone waiting on you!" I pointed out the window.

Kat and Lizzy bolted from the car when they saw Christi standing on the patio. I got out and opened the trunk. I pulled two of the bags out then walked past them embracing where she stood. I placed the luggage in the house and looked on at the emotions of her decision bubbling to the surface. I saw Kat open her purse and hand Christi something as I headed back for the rest of our luggage.

I closed the lid and headed back where she stood alone to face me.

"Danny can we talk?" Christi asked. I sat the luggage down and moved closer.

"We can always talk." I explained.

"Why am I here?" She started to cry. "Please Danny I need to know."

I led her to the bench in the shade placing her on my lap.

"Because we need you." I tried to explain.

"But I have nothing to offer." Christi replied. "You .........you are offering so much. Your wives. Your kids!" Tears ran down her cheeks. "You have offered everyone you love! I don't even have a job now!"

"Christi. I knew this moment would come the first day I met you. Don't ask me how, but I did." I explained. "I made a promise didn't I? Did you find her?"

"That's why you sent me back!" She yelled. "You bastard! You knew Kat was the one!"

It was like she just thought of the question and the answer at the same moment. "What if I didn't come back?"

"But you did, giving up everything to do so." I acknowledged.

"Why did Kat want me to give this to you?" Christi held her hand open showing me the ring.

"That ring is the one she and Nikki picked out for each other many years ago. When I first got married I gave Nikki this ring, and the matching one to mom." I replied. "Lizzy is now and will always be my wife."

I took the ring and slipped it on the ring finger of her right hand.

"As long as you wear it there, Kat may be your lover if you like. Sharon and Nikki have opted out." I explained. "Are we clear?"

"And Lizzy?" Christi asked. "Why is she so different?"

"I courted Nikki in a sense, but she came to me." I explained. "Lizzy is the only one I truly pursued. She will always be special."

"Special for Kat?" Christi questioned.

"That is for them to decide." I replied. "You probably know more about that than I do."

"And you're ok with that?" Christi said more than asked.

Christi knew where Lizzy stood on lesbian encounters. I didn't reply, I just waited for her to think about it.

"And if I move it to this hand like Kat?" Christi looked me in the eyes and moved the ring to her left hand. "Then what?"

"Christi there is no guarantee that will ever happen." I explained. I took the ring and placed it back on her right hand.

"I understand. Thank you Danny. I do love you!" She gushed.

Christi waited for me to make a move. She seemed confused for a few minutes then grinned. Christi nodded that she understood and accepted my terms.

"You're not going to kiss me now are you?"

She didn't wait for my answer she just lunged and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around her as she wrapped hers around my neck.

"Christi, I feel the same way. Now go tell your wives so they can stop spying on us." I looked back at the patio door.

"Oh and Christi, before the three of you go upstairs and celebrate. Please call Nikki and Sharon, tell them we will be by to pick up your kids."

"You mean that don't you?" She gushed.

"As long as you wear that ring, I do!" She kissed me longer than I expected before she ran inside.

Thanksgiving was coming up soon and there are still issues that have not been resolved. Nikki and Sharon have been staying at the condo on the beach alone. They talked about moving back into the second house but wanted to keep their privacy.

I knew that was a recipe for disaster. How do you tell six kids they can't visit their mom and grandmother living right next door? Nikki and Sharon drive right by every morning and every night, in fact they drive right by anytime they leave the peninsula. We talked one night and agreed that for the foreseeable future they would live at the condo.

The question now was what to do with the second house. I thought of suggesting Kat and Christi move next door but I knew if the kid's didn't protest Lizzy would. With Sally gone this was Lizzy's house and everyone knew who wore the pants when she was in it.

Fortunately a better opportunity presented itself. Mrs. Martinez and her husband have been renting for years. Rafael is a manager at a retail store in town. Their children now young adults have moved away, but still visit regularly. The problem is their current house isn't big enough for the whole family to come at one time.

"Mrs. Martinez how would you and Rafael like to live in the other house?" I asked one day.

"Mr. Masters we cannot afford to live in such a nice house." She admitted.

"But if you could would you?" I asked again.

"Yes Mr. Masters. Of course." Mrs. Martinez dared to smile.

"Good. Then it's done. Whatever you pay in rent now you will pay to live next door." I insisted. "Plus you must call me Danny."

"But Mr. Masters.............."

"Ahh! Danny, I insist." I smiled.

"Mr. Danny this is too much!" She argued still calling me mister.

"Mr. Danny it is then! Take the rest of the day off and go tell Rafael the good news." I smiled.

Mrs. Martinez looked at me like I was crazy but soon she was heading out the door but not until she kissed my cheek.

Christi has been here only a few months and yet it feels like she has lived with us for years. In some ways she has taken the place of Sally in the home especially with the kids. She has an honest love of the children and they in turn have taken to her as well. With all six kids living in the big house and now Christi, there is still some sorting out going on.

I had asked Christi to hold off looking for a job until the New Year. I can tell she is getting restless to get back to work if for no other reason to feel she is contributing. In the meantime Lizzy has been taking Christi to help out at the management company.

2014 is fast approaching and with it the decisions I feel need to be made. The first part will be easy, the second I have been putting off for some time. With Christi here my mom, Kathryn, seems to be as happy as I have seen her in recent years.

Lizzy on the other hand has been struggling to find herself. Lizzy knows I love her, and I know she loves me. When Kat went to visit Christi, Lizzy was incensed. If she was jealous of Christi why did she bring her back too? No Kat is not the problem.

It doesn't surprise me that Lizzy and Christi have grown closer since she moved here. It is like Christi has replaced Nikki as that older sister in Lizzy's life. In her own way of course, on more than one occasion, Lizzy even asked me when Christi would share my bed.

Christi is not the problem. Ever since Sally left there is an emptiness. If I were to ask, and I have, Lizzy would say she misses Sally. I'm sure she does, we all do, but there is something else, something she thinks she is hiding from me.

It took some time but I'm pretty sure I know what it is. Getting her to admit it will be difficult, it's not something one easily discusses, even with your husband. I need help on this and I have just the person to do it.

Nikki's mom and dad hosted a New Year's Eve party for many years until her their divorce. Sharon and Mary held it after that, Kat has taken it on since we moved to Florida. With just days to go the excitement around the house was building. The kids were looking forward to it as I told them they could stay up late, promising Kyle and Cindy they could watch the ball drop.

I was excited for other reasons that will be clear soon enough. Sally has been gone since shortly after George died this past year. Oddly enough she accompanied Maggie to Italy to visit Maggie's family she has there.

I have been true to my word with my uncle. Since the day I talked to him before he passed, Sally and I have not been alone. Bill Baker has been a constant visitor ever since Cindy has been living here. Ostensibly it was to see his great granddaughter and me, but I knew better.

It doesn't happen as often now, maybe that's why I was so surprised to see her sitting alone in the bedroom. Kat stood as I entered from the bathroom in just my sleeping shorts. Thinking maybe she just wanted to talk, even though she had on just her robe, I stopped just inside the room.

"Mom?" I questioned.

"Lizzy said its ok." Kat replied nervously.

"She did, did she?" I teased with a big smile on my face.

"Cindy couldn't sleep, so they took my room." Mom explained.

"What about Christi?" I asked.

"I could invite her? I was hoping........." Mom moved closer.

"I would prefer it that way myself." I grinned meeting her in the middle of the room.

I slipped my hands inside the lapels of her robe and held her as I planted a delicate kiss on her lips. Mom wanted more but I held her back for now. I caressed her cheek before brushing her hair back behind her ear.

"What is it my love? What's troubling you?" I whispered as I kissed her neck below her exposed ear.

"Sally called to say she would be coming." Mom looked into my eyes pleading to understand.

"That's a good thing isn't it?" I kissed her lightly one more time.

"Are you sure Daniel?" Mom challenged me. By calling me Daniel she made her point she didn't agree.

"No my love but it must be done." I gave her a devilish grin.

"How do you do it Danny?" Kat whispered.

"Because I know, no matter where I am or who I'm with, there is one woman that will always love me as much as I love her." I replied softly kissing her once again. "I would do anything to make her happy, anything mom."

"Oh Danny you do!" Kat gushed. "I have never been so happy...............but..........."

"Shhh." I stopped her. "Let me worry about that."

Kat wanted to protest further but I silenced her by kissing her passionately. Wrapping my arms further inside her robe I now caressed her back. Mom searched my mouth with her tongue which I happily accepted. My hands moved lower over her womanly curves before I gripped her ass.

Kat whimpered as I pulled her in closer. Her tits warmed my chest as she pressed in tighter. Mom's hands pushed my shorts over my hips as we still stood in the middle of the room. I slipped the robe off her shoulders. Stepping out of the shorts we slowly danced in place letting our hands find places we had not explored in some time. I am no longer in my twenties, mom is no longer in her forties, and still she is every bit as desirable to me as that first day in the shower.

Slowly walking her back I moved her beside the bed. Mom sat back then moved to the center presenting herself to me like she done so many times over the years. I stood silently taking her all in. That familiar face with her happy smile, those soft and loving eyes.

Looking lower her once full breasts that fed the youngest of my kids now drifted softly to each side. Lower still her hand covered the scar that reminded us both of the fact she never had children or never could again. I bent over and moved her hand and kissed the deformity to her body. I looked up to see the slight twinge of pain Kat still carries.

"Why did you do that?" Kat asked uncomfortably.

"Shh. Let me finish." I grinned. "Open your legs."

Mom reluctantly splayed her legs and in doing so the pussy lips parted a clear sticky string of excitement clinging to each pink lip. Her legs quivered as I looked lower to her feet. I had seen this sight often but for some reason today was something special. I can't remember a time when I wanted her more than I do right now.

I moved between her legs kneeling just part way. I caressed each leg from her ankle to her knees. Kat's legs drew up slightly and moved further apart.

"Danny!" Mom sighed as my hands moved over her thighs to her hips.

"Tell me why?" I whispered.

"Why?" Mom looked confused.

I moved my hand closer together over the crease along her pelvis. Her legs bent even more at the knees as she responded to my light touch. She thought I was going to attack her pussy. Instead I moved my hand back to her scar.