3 M's, My Many Mothers Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Honey it's time to just be Lizzy. Nikki would be the first to tell you that." I whispered as she let her emotions out.

"But she......."

"Is a different person and in some ways a good role model. But so is Mrs. Martinez." I offered. Lizzy pulled back to see if I was serious. "Yes Liz, even her. Do you think she cares about reports, or sales projections, or profit and loss?"

"No." Lizzy sniffled as she smiled.

"You're right. Not at all. But she does perk up when the bus stops down the street, or the kids come in from the back yard." I stated. "Just like you did when you baby sat Kyle, Kenzi and Hunter."

"Oh Danny!" Lizzy squealed.

She threw her arms around my neck and happily hugged me. Lizzy kissed my cheek and then my lips. She forced her tongue in my mouth to show me how truly happy she was. I caressed her back as she whispered how much she loved me.

I reminded her she was my wife and I was here to make her happy. We kissed and I groped her ass.

"Now are you going to tell me your other secret?" I asked as she sat on my lap.

Lizzy's happiness sobered up quickly now.

To be continued...