All Comments on '3: Scars Remain Ch. 02'

by Spartan22

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Dumb

Luke is probably the dumbest hero of any story anywhere, any time. His constant dumping her for her own good. It's supposed to make him noble; it makes him an idiot. It makes no sense, but it's the constant pivot of this whole series. It had a certain bizarre charm at first, but that has long since past.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Oh I disagree with the previous anon

It had been a while since I read about these two. Yet two paragraphs in and I remembered them. Not as stick figures as much as complex human beings whose failings and fortunes I had grown to understand and enjoy.

Of course Luke isn't perfect. Neither is she. And, having been married for 40+ years, I'm able to say neither am I and neither is she. Our strengths and weaknesses are what makes us what we are. And by developing characters over time Spartan22 has allowed us to see 2 others like us but different.

ambush184ambush184over 10 years ago
what a story

I've followed this story from the beginning. I'm really intrigued and am looking forward to what's next

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Amazing

I've followed this series since the very beginning and can I say that its my favorite series ever. Please get the next chapter out fast.

And while you are awfully good at writing, please please try to cut down on the number of break-ups these two keep having. Its very annoying and depressing. They are the best for each other and please let them be that.

On the whole, an amazing story and an amazing series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Keep going

but even though you are the weaver of this great tale, it would be nice if this turned out to be a true love story that ends with the two together forever.

Keep up the great work. The imagery is awesome

x0x01001x0x01001over 10 years ago
Going the way of his dad?

I hope he won't be go through the same ordeal as his mom and dad. Ryan was so close to shooting himself in the head when he lost his wife and kid, and Jessica almost lost the man she loved the most. With all that's happened to Luke, I hope there's no "suicide" on his agenda. Hopefully that's something Luke and Kaylee will never have to go through as he faces his own demons.

BananaspoonBananaspoonover 10 years ago

These two better have a happy ending, or else this whole story would be so stupid and pointless. But I am enjoying it so far.

I should've waited until the whole story was done, but I just had to read the next chapter.

Please finish this soon. The wait is unbearable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Please Finish

This is such an amazing story, I am so looking forward to the rest. Please finish it, there are too many amazing unfinished stories on this website, and I rank yours as one of the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
please

Keep going on this story. I can't wait for the next chapter .

shadowjack17shadowjack17over 10 years ago
Someone has seen the elephant

Yeah, me too. If you ever need to talk about it you can email me here:

brokenseven17@gmail.com

I'm not a counselor. I'm not a psychiatrist. I'm not a therapist. I've just been to see the same elephant and I lost someone on the road to what passes for normalcy.

Brendan

dgfergiedgfergieover 3 years ago

The most important thing in a relationship, understanding, love, communication

sennodensennodenalmost 2 years ago

Oh my FUCKING GOD, Luke you fucking idiot. This will probably keep going until they're bedridden by old age

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My God they need to see a Therapist!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

A little therapy, some bedroom time to finally pop some cherries, and let's wrap this puppy up, shall we? I think it's long overdue.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous