All Comments on '30-Days of House Arrest Ch. 01'

by bjmichaels

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wonderful Story!

You are a great writer and storyteller. I always enjoy your stories. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
fantastic!

Cant wait for part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Dan

Loved it time to take care of myself now.

Hornybiman67Hornybiman67over 6 years ago
Loved it

I have been on Literotica for years and there are a lot of good writers on here . There are a few great writers and you are one of them. Love your stories. Looking forward to chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
oh my hell

oh my hell i think oh my hell you might have oh my hell overused the oh my hell phrase....oh my hell

JgsexyJgsexyover 6 years ago
Wow. That was nice

Great story. Really got me worked up. What a great imagination and writer. The “oh hell” was a bit overdone but the kid was trying to deal with a lot of questions about who he was. Good job! I’m. Ready for chapter two!

54btmguy54btmguyover 6 years ago
Oh Hell

I loved the story but will admit WAY to many Oh hell's in it to the point it actually irritated me other then that loved the story

PG564EPG564Eover 6 years ago
OH YES!!!

Your writing excites me the same way I get when I'm blowing a man. You described perfectly how in real life I've gone from being straight, to a cock hungry queer that loves sperm and giving blow jobs.

This is a wonderful story, and imitates real life for me. The lust I have for men's dicks. The taste of their warm semen that I swirl in my mouth for some time before I swallow it. I'm a true faggot now, and I love being one.

Write more please! I'd like to blow you while you write.

SusanlynnSusanlynnabout 6 years ago
4*s could have been 5

Damn this is one hot story. I had to give you 4 stars for a 5 star story only because oh my hell that got annoying. I’m going to take care of my little sissy clit now. Keep up the good work just cut WAY DOWN on the oh my hell!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Southern India?

The smooth ongoing degradation of youth that keeps repeating in your stories smacks of Southern India.

RobAllieRobAllieover 3 years ago

This has to be one of the very best erotic gay stories I have ever read. The plot is excellent and very believable. The writing is excellent, never had a problem following the narrative. It was just one very enjoyable read. I do hope the author will continue this story, although it could end quite satisfactorily with the fifth chapter. It would however be interesting to see where the author might take it from here. Cheers.

liz33ndliz33ndabout 1 year ago

i like it, well written, and sey as hell

Phildoh69Phildoh696 months ago

You’re becoming my favorite author!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous