30-Days of House Arrest Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bjmichaels
bjmichaels
1,241 Followers

When his climax was done, I hid my disgust and dropped to my knees and obeyed his command.

I frantically licked at the viscous man-fluid. I was lapping at it so quickly I barely noticed the taste, but when I did, to my utter surprise, I found myself loving the slightly sweet-slightly tart flavor of his cum.

My tongue now made broad strokes on the mirror to make sure it captured every drop of his delicious, manly essence.

What the heck is wrong with me? I wondered.

When I was finished, he patted my head and said, "Good boy...good boy."

I turned my head and his now flaccid penis was a mere two-inches from my face. My heart caught in my throat.

What I saw was rather disconcerting. There, on his cock-slit was a drop of cum. What was I supposed to do? Was I expected to clean that too?

Mr. Hall's words rang in my ears: "A boy like you should experiment - you need to discover what it is you like and don't like!"

When I took a deep breath thru my nose I was overwhelmed with Mister G's manly aroma. I swooned, stuck out my tongue and lathered and cleaned his cockhead.

I couldn't help myself. The very act of licking his hot and smooth cockhead and tasting the last drop of his cum sent me careening over the edge and wave after wave of extreme pleasure shook my body until my ejaculations finally subsided.

I felt such shame and humiliation I hung my head, daring not to move. I had to face the fact that the act of licking Mister G's hot glans and the wonderful flavor of his sperm and semen had gotten me so excited my prick came and came and came without ever being touched.

Mister G caressed my hair and simply said, "Good boy...good boy."

His words were meant to reassure me, but my actions and reactions caused me to seriously question my masculinity for the first time in my life.

***

"It's totally up to you, boy," he said to me while I rapidly masturbated his swelling cock after dinner.

He had me in the same position as this afternoon: my right-hand holding his balls from behind while I furiously tried to get his manly cock to explode with my left hand.

"Johnny, it seems silly for you to have to clean the mirror with your tongue when all you have to do is simply have me cum in your mouth...it will save you a lot of work," he said.

I agreed that would be a lot easier, but it would also be soooo queer!

Then he added: "I will never tell anyone what you and I do together in the bedroom...I believe in privacy...and I promise it will be our little secret if you ask me to cum in your mouth - it's totally up to you, boy!"

I couldn't believe how horny and excited his dirty words made me feel. Not only that, but the fresh memory of the delicious flavor of his sperm and semen made me weak in the knees. I really did want to find out how mouthfuls of his cum would taste.

Oh my hell, John, what are you turning into? Isn't playing with a man's dick and holding his balls queer enough for you? Now you're actually considering having him shoot his load directly in your mouth?

It only makes sense, John. Why the heck go thru all the hassle of licking the mirror with your tongue when all you have to do is open your mouth wide while he cums?

Besides, there is a world of difference between warm and cold cum; it tastes a heckuva lot better warm. It's amazing how quickly the darn stuff turns cold.

I knew what he wanted and what he expected me to say, but I wasn't sure if I could say it. Sure, it's logical and makes perfectly good sense to get it directly from the source, but that would mean his dick would only be a couple inches from my lips.

Suddenly, I heard my voice saying, "Please, sir, would you please cum in my mouth?"

I was instantly enveloped with shame and embarrassment for making such a profoundly queer request.

"Yes, boy, I will cum in your mouth - get into your proper position!"

"Yes, sir," I said and scrambled to my knees before him.

He had instructed me to turn sideways to the mirror and when he too turned sideways and faced me, his beautiful cock inches from my face, I resumed holding and fondling his balls from the front, while I took his erection in my hand again and feverishly masturbated him.

After a few minutes, his hips began to thrust in time with my hand.

"Open your mouth wide, boy, I'm almost there!" he cried out.

If he hadn't cinched my balls with that damn little leather strap, I was positive my prick would have exploded right then and there.

It was a challenge to stroke his cock while aiming his slit at my open mouth.

His first eruption missed my mouth and landed on the bridge of my nose. I caught the second stream directly on my tongue and instantly reveled in the taste as I greedily gulped it down.

The third rope of his sperm and semen struck my cheek so I desperately shifted forward until his cockhead was almost touching my lips. I was able to easily swallow his remaining discharges.

When his body came to rest, he caressed my hair and said, "Good boy...good boy."

His words gave me the same warm glow of satisfaction they always do. I love the feeling I get whenever he says "Good boy" to me in such a heartfelt manner.

He stopped me as I was about to wipe the cum off my face with my hand.

"No, boy, whatever you are unable to swallow you'll wear on your face the rest of the day...that's part of your new discipline...unless, of course..."

Unless?

"Unless what, sir?" I couldn't stop myself from asking.

"Well, boy, there is only one foolproof way to swallow ALL of my jizz..."

"What's that, sir?"

"If I give you permission to wrap your lips around my cockhead...in that way, you can use your tongue to lap up the spooge as it shoots straight from the slit - you'll never have to wear it on your face again!"

Oh my hell...

***

He smiled and said, "That has to hurt" while pointing at my swollen balls trapped by the leather scrotum strap.

Wow...they were twice their normal size...and yes, they were hurting something awful. I had been so into his climax, I'd forgotten all about my own predicament.

He went to the chest of drawers and pulled out a long and thin dildo. I shivered at the sight of it - it was identical to one of the dildos in the drawer in my bedroom.

I watched him take a large jar from the drawer, open the lid and dip the dildo inside some kind of oil until it was glistening wet.

"Johnny, get ready for the greatest orgasm of your life," he said.

Another shiver raced up my spine. My hard prick twitched with anticipation.

"Stand at the end of the bed then bend over until your head and shoulders are resting on the mattress," he instructed.

"Y-Yes, sir," I replied nervously.

"Spread your legs wide open...no, wider than that...yes, good boy. Now reach back and open your butt cheeks for me...yes, good boy!"

He scooped up my nylon shorts and approached me with the oily dildo in one hand and the shorts in the other. He paused and looked at the shorts.

"You know, son, you've shot so much spooge in these shorts they're becoming slightly discolored. Mr. Hall won't like you staining his shorts," he said.

Before I could reply, Mister G said, "Oh - I know what we can do!"

I watched him go to another drawer, slide it open, and pull out some sort of garment.

I wasn't sure what they were until he held them open for me to see.

OH MY HELL - they were women's pink panties! Oh no, is he gonna make me wear them? How embarrassing!

He saw the alarm in my eyes and tried to reassure me.

"Johnny, don't you worry your pretty little head over anything...these are made of nylon just like your shorts...here feel," he said then wrapped the panties around my throbbing dick and squeezed.

OH MY HELL - They felt wonderful on my flesh! I would have instantly shot my load in the panties if it wasn't for that damn strap around my balls!

"Yeah, Johnny, I know...I predict you're going to love cumming in these even more than your shorts!"

Oh my hell, why not? What's one more humiliation?

You've already masturbated a man; opened your mouth wide to catch and swallow his cum; you have drying cum on your face; and now you're bending over with your hands opening your buttcheeks so he can he can shove an oily dildo in-and-out of your asshole?

In the scheme of things, how could wearing women's panties be more embarrassing than what all else has happened today?

My whole body was visibly shaking with excitement. The familiar fog of lust and desire enveloped my mind.

I silently pleaded 'Please let me cum - please let me cum - please let me cum'...

***

I stumbled back to my bedroom in a zombie-like trance. I was still nude and carried my jock and shorts, along with my new prized possession - the nylon, pink panties which were now drenched in my sperm and semen .

I had been sooo excited once Mister G finally gave me permission to cum in the panties all common decency was lost. I became no better than a rutting pig in mud.

The sweet, aching sensation in my asshole from the dildo fucking he'd given me was a constant reminder of just how depraved I had become in such a short period of time.

It was now glaringly obvious to me I was a changed person and the line in the sand between being straight or gay had been forever erased. I had NEVER had an orgasm like the one Mister G just gave me when I claimed to be straight. Not even close.

I stood under the hot shower spray a long time. I had intentionally refrained from brushing my teeth so the flavor of his cum would linger on my tongue.

I pondered my future. With two-weeks of house arrest to go, Mister G had already gotten me to stroke and fondle his cock and balls; had shot his load in my mouth and on my face; and had fucked my asshole with a dildo giving me the greatest orgasm of my life.

And tomorrow, I knew I would be asking him if I could wrap my lips around his cock so he could cum directly in my mouth.

Johnny, I said to myself, you are one step away from becoming a full-fledged cocksucker! A faggot - a queerboy - what are you going to do about it?

I became troubled because deep down I knew what I would do. Sure, I was solely dependent on Mister G for my freedom and would do anything to stay out of prison, but that wasn't what troubled me.

No, I had a heavy heart because I WANT to suck his cock. I WANT him shooting his load in my mouth so I can gulp down ALL of his man-cream.

Admit it, Johnny, you're more like a girl than a man. You WANT to be a faggot - you WANT men to use you like a girl.

The very sight of a hard, manly cock makes your own little dick stiff. The incredible aroma from their crotches gives you goose-pimples. The indescribable excitement you feel when giving them pleasure and the deeply felt satisfaction that washes over you when you have coaxed all their sperm and semen from their manly balls.

No John, you're not a man. You're a little boy whose only purpose in life now is to serve and please REAL men.

You belong on your knees before real men- you should bend over and offer your boypussy to real men.

Tomorrow, instead of asking Mister G if you can wrap your lips around his cock, ask him if he would teach you how to suck his cock. No, BEG him to show you how he likes to have his cock sucked.

***

By the time I climbed out of the shower and dried myself, my dick was throbbing and the pain in my balls unbearable. I knew what I had to do.

I pulled out the identical dildo Mister G had used on me, and sure enough, there was a tin of oil beside it.

Damn, they're still soaking wet, I thought when I picked up the pink panties.

Since my bedroom was laid out and designed just like his, right down to the furniture, out of curiosity I went to the corner drawer and opened it. My heart skipped a beat at what I saw.

Just like the drawer in his room, my drawer too was filled with women's panties.

Nylon panties, lace panties, cotton panties, sheer panties, diaphanous panties...oh my hell, I got sooo excited when I pulled out the yellow nylon panties I had to push my balls down in my scrotum to keep from cumming so soon.

I placed the tin of oil on the bedside table and dipped the dildo in until it glistened. I hesitated while wondering how I was going to do this. I sat on the edge of the bed and applied the flared fake cockhead to my anus...no, that's not going to work...I stood and opened my legs and tried to insert the cock from below, but that too was awkward.

I was getting frustrated. I mean, I could move the dildo back and forth over my anus, but I wanted full penetration like before.

I stood beside the bed then slowly lowered my head and shoulders to the mattress. It was the same position I had assumed in Mister G's bedroom.

Again I coated the dildo, reached beneath me and found my anus with the tip. I took a deep breath then relaxed my sphincter and pushed the fake cock all the way inside me.

Oh my hell - oh my hell - oh my hell - I saw stars dancing before my eyes. It was incredible!

It was also very difficult to maintain the same rhythm Mister G had used earlier. I wrapped the nylon panties around my throbbing prick and moved them slowly back and forth on my hard penis.

I just couldn't find a suitable rhythm. It was awkward and clumsy. I whimpered with frustration.

I furiously masturbated with the panties and did the best I could fucking my asshole with the slippery dildo. I knew I wouldn't last long anyway and tried to enjoy the wonderful sensation in my boypussy.

In less than two-minutes I cried out and my balls exploded and I filled the panties with four good-sized loads of sperm and semen.

I stayed bent over with the dildo still in my ass thankful no one could see me in such a humiliating position.

An idea came to mind. Still bending over, I placed the cum-soaked panties below my face and stared at the pools of cum in the folds of the panties.

What the hell, John, Mister G will probably order you to do this anyway, I thought then lowered my face, opened my mouth, and snaked out my tongue and licked and cleaned my own sperm and semen from the panties.

My God, Johnny...what a depraved little cum-slut you are now!

***

Coming in Chapter 2: The last two-weeks of house arrest and my wonderful new life afterwards!

bjmichaels
bjmichaels
1,241 Followers