All Comments on '30 is the New 20 Ch. 02'

by frozenhero1

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Lonely_readerLonely_readerabout 8 years ago
Sweet

Another good one.

carmel12carmel12about 8 years ago
authorship

it's rare, to me, to find good written dialog along with good descriptive eroticism. I particularly like the realistic exchanges between the sisters and the self intorspection of the characters. Good job, hope to hear more of these likeable people.

ConnieChatterlyConnieChatterlyalmost 8 years ago
OK story

Your idea of divorce law is about a century off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More Please!!

Any update of when we may see more of this story???

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More?

When is the next chapter coming out?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
To writer begging for more

I have just started reading these stories on this site and this has got to be my favorite it is well written and completely believable. Loved when she got jealous etc because its realistic. Please please write some more .

Jonathanmartin322Jonathanmartin322over 6 years ago
and....

next chapter please.

StephenDanielStephenDanielabout 6 years ago
Please continue

Wonderful story, can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Has it really been 3 years?

You are my favorite author on Literotica. I’ve reread this series and Beauty and the Geek series several times. A comeback would be glorious.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Your the best

I've read every one of your story's and your extremely talented thank you for many hours of enjoyment. Beyond sexual gratification your writing is superb and I find myself totally engaged and in love with your story line and characters. Keep up the wonderful work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Are you planning to write further chapters to this story? Was really looking forward to him meeting her parents and attrnding her ex's wedding..

No1_OfConsequenceNo1_OfConsequenceabout 3 years ago

Worth noting, Tucson (where I'm writing this from} is only about an hour and a half south of Phoenix. Four hours will get you to Prescott, where I grew up.

wildhunterwildhunterover 2 years ago

Absolutely FANTASTIC and so well written

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love reading porn, been doing it since before the internet came along (Penthouse and Playboy). This is, undoubtedly, the most erotic story I’ve ever read in my life. Thank you.

MidwestSouthernerMidwestSoutherner8 months ago

More, Damn it man!!

5*+

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Great Story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous