30 is the New 20 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
frozenhero1
frozenhero1
3,756 Followers

I laughed at his stereotypical description, "Johnny... I'm hardly a 'girl-next-door'. I'm over ten years older than you."

"I don't care," he said, his voice honestly carefree. "Do you want to be my girlfriend or not?"

I let out a sigh through my nose and lifted a hand to his chest, feeling his firm torso though the soft cotton fabric of his tee-shirt, wishing I had his confidence and complete lack of self-doubt. "Yes," I murmured, "I want to be your girlfriend. I got birth control pills, didn't I?"

He grinned, "What about the whole Catholic pre-marital sex guilt-trip thing?"

"Well," I reached my arms up to wrap them around his neck and kissed him, "I guess I could become a Lutheran."

=======

Somehow we ended up not having immediate sex, which was new for us. Johnny took me to dinner at this amazing authentic taco place. It was a hole in the wall near campus, but the food was amazing and they had a discreet habit of not carding college students so we were both able to enjoy bottled Mexican beer. Johnny wanted to talk about the Arizona Cardinals, who were in the midst of a new season's training camp, but I had trouble keeping up even though I enjoyed watching football from time to time.

I asked him about college but he didn't seem that engaged. Johnny wanted to be a novelist so he had loaded up on English and creative writing courses. He didn't seem impressed with any of his professors and I got the sense that college was nothing more than the logical next step for him, something he did out of an obligation; something to check off the list of his life-plan. I learned his parents were both blue-collar workers who hadn't attended college and I assumed graduating with a degree was something they pushed him towards. They sounded like nice people.

When I brought up the military he was hesitant to give me any details. He did say he made a lot of good friends during his time in the Army and he seemed to really miss them. Johnny had received an early discharge after being shot but all of his friends were still overseas completing their service time. He was truly alone in Tucson, separated by a four hour drive from his home in Phoenix, but I didn't pity him. Johnny was charismatic and gorgeous; he didn't seem like the type who was afraid to meet new people.

I understood his loneliness though, after losing all my friends to a divorce. We were like kindred spirits, in a way. Our conversation gravitated towards that.

"Are you close to your sister?" he asked, pushing his finished dinner plate aside and wiping the corners of his mouth with a napkin.

"Off and on," I replied, "Skye and I were really tight growing up because we were only two years apart, but when we hit our twenties we sort of drifted back and forth from each other. After I got married I think she felt sort of set aside, but we found our way back to one another. We always do."

"Has she ever been married?"

I shook my head.

"What is your ex-husband like?"

The question took me by surprise; Johnny had yet to ask me about Richard. I supposed it was only a matter of time before he got curious. "He's an attorney," I said, uncomfortably spinning my beer bottle on the table, "He's a driven man, very career-focused. We met in college, my senior year. He was already in law school. After passing the Bar Exam he had several job offers and accepted one here in Tucson so I could be close to my family. He's originally from Los Angeles."

"So he's rich and successful," Johnny surmised.

I made a little laugh, "I guess so. Why, does that intimidate you?"

He made a dismissive expression before swallowing some beer, "Not unless you want to get back together with him."

"I don't, but even if I did I heard he's engaged," I licked my lips tasting the lingering flavor of taco sauce and beer, "Richard's a straight arrow, kind of boring. I think I married him because he seemed like the right kind of guy to marry. He was Catholic and someone my parents could easily approve of. It's my fault that it didn't work out."

"You feel guilty about it, don't you?"

I nodded at Johnny's intuition, "Marriage is a serious thing. I made a promise, in front of God and everyone I knew that it would be forever. Then I cheated on him."

"With a girl," Johnny added.

I blushed.

"What's she like?" he asked.

I took a moment, wondering how to answer. "She's like you," I finally said, "Beautiful and charming. Like gravity; any time I get too close she sucks me in."

"Now I'm intimidated," he set his beer down.

"Don't be, I like you more."

Johnny gave me an intense look, "You want to get out of here?"

I wanted him to impregnate me with his seed so I could give him many sons, but I stifled my maternal hormones and simply nodded.

Sitting in the passenger seat of Johnny's Chevelle made me feel like a teenager again, like riding with the high school's bad boy in his rumbly muscle car. The engine made the bucket seat vibrate and I was actually getting turned on before we were even halfway home. I kept looking over at Johnny every time he shifted the manual transmission; the muscles in his toned arms would flex every time he did so. He looked like a total badass in his tight tee-shirt and buzzed haircut, like a cross between Vin Diesel and James Dean.

Johnny must have noticed that I kept looking over at him because he reached over several times and put his hand on me, curling his grasp to the inside of my thigh. I instinctively moved my leg towards him and our hands often met, fingers intertwining.

Even though he lived right next door, Johnny parked in my driveway. No words were spoken and I didn't invite him in. I didn't have to; we both knew what was about to happen. While unlocking my front door he was standing behind me and I could feel his breath on the back of my head as he slipped both arms around my sides. His palms found my stomach and he caressed me there through my tank top while kissing one of my ears. My eyes closed and I lingered outside the door to enjoy his touch, one of his hands finding the bottom hem of my shirt and slipping beneath it. His skin felt hot against mine as he rubbed and explored my tummy.

I leaned back against him, bending an arm upwards to curl my hand around the back of his head and encourage him to kiss my neck. He did, which sent tingles through my whole body. His hand went beneath my shorts and cupped my sex, his middle finger pushing the thin cotton material of my panties between my labia and causing friction against my clitoris.

We probably would have had sex right on my front porch if I hadn't summoned the will to push the door open and pull him inside.

The living room was as far as we got before Johnny had my lower half naked. I was using the back of my couch as support, leaning forward on it as Johnny pulled my shorts and panties down. Assuming our foreplay was over and expecting him to mount me from behind, I was surprised when I felt something wet poking around back there.

"Johnny?" I looked over my shoulder to see him knelt behind me, "What are you...? Oh my god..."

He had pushed my flannel shirt tails up the small of my back and stuck his face in my butt. I bent over the back of the couch at my waist but kept my legs straight, spreading them so he had more ease of access. Before I fully understood what he was up to Johnny had his tongue in my asshole and two fingers inserted into my pussy. Fortunately I'd had a bath earlier that day and was clean back there, because Johnny was being a very dirty boy.

I loved it.

All I could do was stand there and try not to let my knees give out. Johnny used a palm to spread my left butt cheek while his other hand was occupied with finger-banging me. Shivers traveled up my spine every time I felt his tongue poking against my back door. Meanwhile, tingly heat was spreading down my legs as his two fingers explored my sex canal. His knuckles kept bumping and dragging against my clit, making me whimper out obscenities. "Oh shit," or "oh fuck," I kept saying, unable to vocalize much else while being assaulted on two fronts.

An orgasm burned through me like a fever, causing me to go completely non-verbal and pant out sharp gasps. My head swirled with dizziness and I was glad the couch was there to support me because I would have toppled over otherwise. Fluids leaked from me, soaking his hand and dripping down the insides of my thighs. It was unbelievable how Johnny had me gasping and orgasmic within two minutes of entering the house.

His attentions stopped for a moment and I heard him unzip. I had barely recovered from my euphoria but still had the sense to know he wanted to fuck me. Mustering my wits I turned around, maneuvering my flannel shirt off and lifting my tank top to the neck until my breasts hung loose beneath.

His eyes locked onto my tits.

I knew what he wanted and I wanted to give it to him, so I grabbed my breasts, pulled them forward, and mashed them together. Dropping to my knees I presented my chest to him and let Johnny insert his erection between the gap I had created.

His expression twisted with pleasure, "Oh fuck, baby."

I did all the work, bouncing my torso and sliding my breasts around him. He popped free a few times because my C-cups weren't quite big enough to engulf him, but I knew he was getting turned on because each time his cock head popped up from between my tits it was leaking more and more pre-cum. Before long the insides and tops of my breasts were coated with his slick fluids.

"Do you like fucking my tits?" I looked up at him.

His hips bucked in time with my bouncing twins, "It feels so incredible."

"I want to jerk you off onto them," I said, encouraging him with my dirty talk, "Tell me when you get close so I can pump you to completion. I want to cover my tits with your cum."

Don't ask me why I said and did the things I did during moments of carnal passion with Johnny, while at the same time worrying about being a good Catholic girl. I don't know what it was about sex with him that brought out my naughty side. I just know I loved our intense sex. It made me feel alive and I'd forget all the problems and anxieties of everyday life. He was so fearless. Like when he shoved his face in my butt. How many guys would have the courage to do that with someone they'd only known for five days?

"Taylor," he winced, "Baby... I'm already close."

Transferring him from my breasts to my hand I began to masturbate Johnny as well as I could, trying to recall the porn videos I had watched in my life and be one of those girls. I pumped his shaft vigorously, descending every time the ring of my fingers bumped into the ridge of his circumcised head. His cock swelled in my grip and felt amazingly hard, the only indication I had before he came. I had just enough time to aim.

"Uhn! Fuck..." he grunted as a long rope of cloudy white fluid shot out and landed across the top of my breasts, some of it falling in-between. I kept jacking him off and the rest came out in the form of globby clumps. By the time the last of it oozed out of his erection his semen was sliding down my skin and coating my breasts in a wet sheen of slime.

I promised him that morning I would lick it off myself but he never gave me the chance. Johnny knelt in front of me as soon as he finished cumming and began kissing me, his hands grabbing at my breasts. He squeezed and rubbed them, pushing them together, smearing his cum all over my chest. I didn't care; he had me all wrapped up in that kiss, shoving his tongue in my mouth and giving me more intensity than I'd ever had in my life. Besides, I liked it when he played with my tits.

"I want to be inside you," he murmured, our lips still touching.

I nodded wantonly, willing to give him anything, kissing the corner of his mouth.

What I didn't realize was that he meant he wanted to be inside me right away. I thought he'd need a few minutes, at least, to recharge his erection. He eased me back, right on the floor, and then laid over me between my legs. He was still hard enough to make an entrance and I wrapped my arms around his torso to keep him close as his cock slid into my sheath.

I had forgotten what it was like to handle the stamina of a nineteen year-old boy in the prime of his sexual endurance. Richard usually needed about a week to get hard again after cumming, but Johnny had never gotten soft. I watched his naked butt rise and fall over his shoulder as he started fucking me, his face tucked between my shoulder and neck. This continued for several minutes; a steady rhythmic humping. We were kissing passionately throughout, but he'd occasionally move his oral attention to my cheek, or my jaw line, or my neck, before returning his lips to mine.

I came twice, my soft gasps filling the living room each time.

We were close, so close, with our bodies pressed together and our limbs entwined. It was heated and passionate lovemaking. Neither of us said a word. No dirty talk or whispered sweet-nothings. We just kissed and humped until Johnny spilled inside me. It happened without warning as his body went rigid; a stifled grunt slipped out of his throat and I could feel the heat of his orgasm on my insides. I held him close, kissing his cheek, until his hips stopped bucking and he went still between my thighs.

He didn't move for several moments as I caressed him, one hand rubbing his back and the other stroking the stubble of hair on his head. I felt his cock softening inside me. It was the second time he came inside me that day though I was pretty sure I hadn't ovulated yet since my last period.

"Can I spend the night?" he finally asked, his voice not much more than a whisper, "I want to be with you."

I kissed his cheek again, "Of course."

=======

The next morning I expected Johnny to be beside me after waking up but his side of the bed was empty. The sheet was still warm though, and I smelled coffee, so I knew he wasn't far away. His tee-shirt was lying on a chair and I put it on; it fell past my panties to the top of my legs. As I yawned my way through the hallway I realized Johnny wasn't alone.

"So you're spending the night now?" Skye asked, my sister's voice instantly recognizable to me, "That didn't take long."

"Yeah..." Johnny replied a little hesitantly, "Things have moved quick between Taylor and I. Is that a problem?"

Moving quietly, I paused in the hallway before reaching the kitchen.

"Are you kidding?" Skye laughed, "I think it's great; she's usually such a prude."

My eyes narrowed defensively at the accusation and I resisted the urge to show myself.

"She doesn't seem like a prude to me," Johnny's voice had a doubting tone.

"There has been exactly two times in my sister's life when she wasn't a prude," Skye explained, "Both of them involved lesbian sex, which still boggles my mind. Otherwise she's lived her life pretty much by the book. Sleeping with her teenage neighbor whom she barely knows is definitely not like Taylor."

"But you're cool with it," Johnny tried to affirm. I heard the amusement in his voice which told me he wasn't taking my sister too seriously.

Skye answered, "Oh, totally."

"I'm glad you approve," I said, rounding the corner from the hallway. I saw Johnny and Skye were seated at the far end of the kitchen, at a small, square table against the wall. Both of them were cradling coffee mugs in their hands and a fresh pot was waiting on a counter. Johnny was practically naked, wearing only his boxers, and his shirtless torso instantly made me think of the sex we shared only hours prior.

Skye, as always, looked ready for a nightclub. She was wearing a cotton skirt, black and short, with a clinging yellow top that revealed more than it covered. It was only 8:30 in the morning and I wondered how early she woke up to make her brunette waves look so incredible. She smiled at me, "Good morning, dear sister. Look who I found making coffee after letting myself in."

My bare feet made sticky noises on the linoleum as I stepped into the kitchen and made a bee-line for the coffee pot. I smiled at Johnny and he smiled back.

To Skye I said, "I'm mad at you, by the way."

"Is that why you haven't called?" she asked indifferently.

I leveled a mild glare in her direction while retrieving a mug from the cupboard, "You told mom about Johnny and me?"

Skye tried to justify her betrayal, "I told her you went out on a date, that's all."

I poured myself some coffee and opened the fridge for cream, "Yeah, well, she called me on Monday and gave me an earful about dating someone young enough to be my son, which is hardly close to true but that didn't stop her from laying the guilt on."

"Okay, okay," Skye admitted, "I might have also let it slip that your new boyfriend here is still a teenager." She reached across the table and patted Johnny on his forearm, "But you seem very mature for your age."

"Thanks," Johnny looked amused as he took a sip of coffee.

"Why would you say anything at all?" I asked, exasperated.

"You know how mom loves to gossip," Skye sounded unapologetic, "It's how I endear myself to her."

My voice was dry with sarcasm, "I'm sure it's very hard to get mom to like you, especially since you're her favorite."

"Whatever," she scoffed.

Johnny chuckled at us.

Skye cut a look towards him, "What are you laughing at, buster?"

"You two sound like my sister and I," Johnny answered, not intimidated by Skye at all, "We both think the other one is the favorite."

I moved towards the table, coffee in hand, and claimed the third and final chair. "Why are you here this early?" I asked Skye.

"I did some digging, on your ex's new fiancé."

"You couldn't just call me?" I pretended not to care.

Skye shook her head ominously.

"Uh... maybe I should go take a shower," Johnny offered.

"You're fine," I told him. I looked to Skye expectantly, "Well, what'd you find out?"

"It's his secretary," Skye gave me a sympathetic look, "I was told they've been together for over a year, which means..."

"Which means he was cheating on me long before I cheated on him," I finished for her. "How did you possibly find that out?"

"A friend of a friend," Skye answered mysteriously, "I guess they're not making a secret of it, now that your divorce is final."

Taking a slurp of coffee I tried my best to appear as though the news didn't bother me. My acting must have failed because Skye's expression was filled with pity.

Johnny seemed confused, "Who cares? Didn't you cheat on him, too? Sounds to me like you were both unhappy and are better off divorced."

"Taylor's infidelity was the only one known during the divorce proceedings," Skye explained as gently as she could, "Because she was the unfaithful one, Taylor didn't get anything in the divorce. Not a dime. If Taylor's attorney had known about Richard and his secretary, Taylor probably would have gotten at least half."

I let Skye do the talking and kept sipping.

"By the way," Skye added, "Richard is loaded."

"Oh," Johnny's lips formed an uncomfortable circle.

Skye reached over and gave my hand a squeeze, "I'm sorry, honey."

"It's fine," I shook my head, "Johnny's right. I didn't divorce Richard to get paid, I divorced him because we were unhappy."

"Still," Skye had a way of putting things in perspective, "A little money never hurt anyone's happiness."

=======

Skye had a habit of not leaving until I fed her, so I made breakfast for all of us. I didn't mind. I liked cooking for Johnny, knowing my man was well-fed by my hand. Not that I believed a woman's place was in the kitchen, far from it, but certain chauvinistic instincts came out of me when it came to Johnny. I wanted to be his woman, take care of his needs, sexual and otherwise.

frozenhero1
frozenhero1
3,756 Followers