30 is the New 20 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He and Skye seemed to get along fabulously. My sister flirted with him too much but Johnny handled it well and I never felt threatened. It made me happy that Skye liked him because Johnny and I seemed to be on course for a long-term thing and I wanted my family to like him. I thought about how to introduce him to my parents but shelved the decision for later. Dad wasn't a problem, he could get along with anyone as long as they liked football, but my mother was a complicated woman of religious beliefs and antiquated notions.

After Skye and Johnny left, he for school and she for her part-time job as an office assistant, I busied myself with work. I had been hired by a group of three local women to host and design their pornography website, something I normally never would have done, but they all seemed so nice and down-to-earth. Their content was centered on the women cuckolding their husbands by having sex with other men right in front of their spouses. I found the kinky material to be a little weird but everyone involved in the videos, the humiliated husbands included, seemed to be enjoying themselves. It was my job to design the site, arrange and imbed their content, as well as set up a paid membership service. By mid-afternoon I had probably skimmed over three dozen different videos of the 30-something women having sex with hot, well-hung, young men and I couldn't help getting slightly aroused.

Taking a break, I texted Johnny: 'thinking about u, been watching porn all day. ;-)'

A few moments later he texted back: 'what r u wearing?'

I was fully clothed but a bright smile lit up my face and I jokingly typed: 'nothing, baby'

He responded with: 'send me a selfie'

I covered my laugh with a hand and blushed: 'how do I know u won't show it to anyone?'

'u r with me now. i will protect u with my life. that includes your modesty.'

A wet spot formed in my panties at his reply. What most feminists will never tell you is that no matter how far the women's rights movement has come, or how loudly we scream for total equality, there is still something inside nearly every non-homosexual woman that gets off on being submissive to a strong man. To have her man protect her and fend off all other predators. We want them to figuratively bonk us over the head with their club, drag us to their cave, and claim us as their woman. It may be a small, archaic urge imbedded deeply in our beings, but it's there. Johnny brought that part of me out more than I liked to admit.

Of course, I got naked.

I pranced into the bedroom in my birthday suit, carrying my cell phone, where a floor-length mirror hung on the back of a closet door. I opened the door far enough to reflect the foot of my bed and sat there pondering my reflection. At 29 years old I was in pretty good shape. My favorite feature was my shoulders and arms, toned from weekly yoga classes, and my C-cup breasts hung plumply with little sag. My legs were slender, I'd always had skinny legs, and my hips were well defined. I had a bit of a bump for a tummy, but I sensed Johnny liked it by the way his hands always grabbed me there when we fucked. My blonde hair was long and straight, its brunette origins evident only at the roots, and fell a few inches past my shoulders. Vainly, I pushed a hand through my hair to give myself a slightly tousled look, made a pouty face, spread my legs to expose my trim bush, and snapped a picture of my entire form.

"I can't believe I'm doing this," I said aloud as my thumbs worked to text the naughty photo, "Who's a prude now?"

And then I waited. I sat at the foot of my bed, staring at my phone as though it were about to reveal the secret of life, nervously chewing my pinky nail, and waited for a reply. I don't know what I expected. Maybe a picture of his hard penis, showing me how much I turned him on, even though I knew he was probably sitting in class while sexting his girlfriend. For fifteen minutes I waited, but no reply came.

Until I heard a loud engine and the screech of braking tires from outside the house.

I dashed through the hallway into my living room, pulled a curtain aside enough to peek out my front window, and saw Johnny's '69 Chevelle. The front door suddenly opened and there he was, dressed in a pair of faded blue jeans, a clinging white tee-shirt under a blue, short-sleeved button shirt worn open in the front, and a pair of bulky workman-like boots.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, so amazed by his presence that I had forgotten about my nudity, "Don't you have class right now?"

His blue eyes absorbed me, "You are the only thing I have going on right now."

He dropped a backpack to the floor with the thud of heavy books and approached me with purpose. I fell into his arms and Johnny consumed me with a kiss, a yearning thing that had him biting my lips and filling the room with the noise of our smacking mouths. His hands were all over me, grabbing my sides, my hips, and finally my ass. All I could do was press my naked body against his clothed one, wrap my arms around his neck, and kiss him back with all the passion that was pouring out of me.

Eventually his mouth found the side of my neck, as it always did, and Johnny sucked on my sweet spot. For some reason this made my butt erupt with goose-pimples; maybe it was because his hands were squeezing there so tightly.

"Take me," I breathed against his cheek, near the ear, "Take me and make me your woman forever."

Johnny picked me up, one arm beneath my knees and the other around my back shoulders, carrying me with seemingly effortless ease. My arms remained around his neck as he took me to the bedroom, my ankles dangling off his flexed forearms. He laid me on the foot of the bed, my knees hanging over the edge, and knelt between them.

My head tilted back and my mouth opened wide as he began to eat my pussy, my hands going to the back of his head to hold his nearly-shaved stubble of hair. His hands pushed my thighs wide and his tongue invaded the slit between my legs, its coarse surface dragging across my clitoris and making it swell with arousal. His thumb took over and Johnny started making swirling motions with the pad of his digit as he tasted my sex.

I held his head in place, lifting my spread knees and curling my toes, the small of my back arching and pushing my cunt into his face. He licked and masturbated me until an orgasm reduced me to a gasping vessel of pleasure. My body writhed against his attentions and fluids leaked from my sex, which he eagerly lapped up as though I was secreting sugar water.

The burning waned but Johnny continued and brought me to another crescendo, blending one orgasm into another. I lost track of the bed and felt like I was floating, my eyes clenched shut and my mouth locked open. My only tether to reality was the grip I had on his head and the feel of his lips sucking on my clitoris. The tip of his tongue danced against it, flicking back and forth across my button like a flapping butterfly.

"...fuck me," I begged weakly, still writhing, "...please fuck me..."

I could only lay there as Johnny momentarily abandoned me, my knees in the air and my ankles dangling. I was aware enough to hear him undressing but the aftershocks of my orgasms were still tingling through my body, making me weak. I knew I wanted him inside me though. I wanted him to claim me, to decorate me with his seed, to mark me as his territory with the scent of his sex and ward off all other suitors.

And then he was inside me. His manhood filled me, made me feel whole, and Johnny took me. He put my legs over his shoulders, stood at the foot of the bed, and made me his woman. His hands reached between my thighs to grab my stomach and sides, pulling my ass against his hips while fucking me. I looked up at him and our eyes met. His expression was filled with passion and lust, as I'm sure mine was, while he drove his cock into me as deep as he could. I reached up with both hands to touch his face, cupping his jawline, wordlessly telling him how amazing he was making me feel.

My breasts were swaying up and down my chest, bouncing to the rhythm of his thrusts. His eyes went to them and I knew their movement was turning him on. I grabbed them, squeezing them tightly so he could see the flesh bulge through my fingertips. His breath grew heated at the sight so I stuck my tongue out, pushed a tit up, and licked the nipple which had grown taut with arousal. He moaned loudly and his fucking grew fast paced, so I began sucking on the nipple, feeding myself my own breast, all the while looking up into his beautiful eyes.

He moaned, "Oh god! Taylor..."

"Cum on me," I instructed him, holding my breasts by their fleshy undersides.

His thrusts grew selfish, slamming into me as Johnny took his pleasure.

"Cum all over me baby," I encouraged him, "Show me how much I turn you on."

His mouth went wide and his breathing was loud. His cock popped free and I could see it was swollen with a pending orgasm. He grabbed it and stroked his hand along its length only once before it erupted. Semen spurted out onto my tummy and the bottoms of my breasts. Johnny simply held his pulsing erection as it fired several roping strands in quick succession, his fluid hot against my flush skin. After he shot those first jets Johnny began jerking himself off, coaxing several more smaller wads of cum to simply fall out of his cock and land in my bush of trimmed pubic hair.

I smeared two fingers across my tummy, gathering some of his essence on their tips. I licked it off, sucking on my fingertips. Prior to my sex with Johnny, I had never tasted a man's cum, I thought it to be foul, but I wanted him to know that I was his sexual possession. His cum was mostly flavorless regardless and I didn't mind doing it for him. He watched me with those amazing youthful eyes and I knew I had captured his soul. He was addicted to our sex, just as I was, and we had become bound by that bond.

"You are the sexiest woman on Earth," he murmured, his breathing still labored.

My smile was mischievous and I swirled some more of his cum around on my stomach with those same two fingers, "I guess you liked that picture I texted you."

His dimples appeared, "I walked right out of lecture and broke several traffic laws driving here."

"Naughty boy," I teased, rubbing the bottom of my foot against his toned chest, "Skipping school like that."

"What can I say," his grin was cocky, "I can't have my girlfriend sitting at home, getting all horny from porn. I have to take care of her."

He leaned down and kissed me.

"Can you go again?" I murmured against his lips.

"Yeah," he replied confidently.

"Good," I smiled and sucked on his lower lip, "Because I'm just getting started."