All Comments on '300million: Cecil's Revenge'

by xxxecil

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Possibly the best SciFi story on this site

I dont have the words. If you were to publish I'd definately buy the book. To anyone considering starting with this chapter, dont. Take the time to read the entire chain. This author is talented enough to keep you reading long after you' ve sated the initial desire that brought you to this story in the first place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Previous poster nailed it!

I agree that this is one of the greatest Sci-Fi stories on this site. It has all the character development, plot progression, and timing of a great story that you would want. The inquisitive and scientific mind of our hero gives an incredible opportunity for the story to explain situations that xxxecil uses greatly. My only complaint would involve the length of some portions of the story. Some parts, as great as they were, felt as though they weren't put together completely as the others were. I look forward to the next one. Thanks xxxecil.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Work of art

I must say, I came early on reading the first, but felt compelled to keep reading since it was such a well written story, original and with an ending I wasn't able to predict like so many other stories. A+, would read again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
The best SciFi submission I have ever read!

This story kept me glued to the screen for the entire evening. Your character development was excellent, and the plot/sub-plot were wonderful. Thanks for a great evening of entertainment!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Amazing

I have to say, this is probably one of the hottest stories I have ever read, the descriptive nature is amazing, I look forward to your work if you make a sequel, you are easily the best Sci-Fi writer on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
A Masterpiece

Bravo... well done.. well crafted.. a delight to read a story so well crafted

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I'll be reading more.

Great story, I really like the viewpoint and how much it left to the imagination when having sex. You really set the mood well.

I would have liked slightly more graphic and grotesque descriptions specifically when you began to describe the lactating alien tits and such. A little more help in trying to describe something so alien, (texture of the liquids, colour). I appreciate how you added the smells.

Too much to ask for a little pain?

I like the easy going tone of the story. How there was no love or despair of jeolousy.

Keep it up.

JhyrJhyralmost 15 years ago
What's with the goddamn NAMES??? lol

I liked your story a great deal, but what's with the names???

Twas arousing and all that, but the names reduced me to inappropriate giggles.

"Pruhdd" galaxy, sector or whatever it was?!

Use some less silly names and the story will be so much greater! :-D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
perfection

pure and simple perfection at its greatest.ny more commin?

xxxecilxxxecilalmost 15 years agoAuthor
Wrong Series

In case there is any confusion, this story should be added to the same series with Three-Hundred Million and Three-Hundred Million and One.

MongolSamuraiMongolSamuraiover 13 years ago
Great work!

I just finished '300 million', and it was a ton of fun! It was a great mix of raunchy pulp sex with enough plot to keep me interested (I'm kinda picky, so that's not an empty statement) and a genuinely surprising twist ending.

I have a solid appreciation for unabashed sex fantasy, but I'm also an amateur writer and literary critic and I often find myself disappointed and disinterested in the writing on community-submission erotica sites like this one, but your story hit a great balance between writing quality and hedonism, I totally enjoyed it.

Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
2 Thumbs up!

It is very rare to find really really good science fiction sex stories.

And the good ones often have large amounts of language in them.

I truly believe you can have good sex stories with out cursing.

And this story does it well.

I do not write and have great appreciation for those who can.

Keep up the good work and keep making surprising endings.

TeddyBear1961TeddyBear1961about 13 years ago
this was great

I could not stop reading you did a great job on righting this story; I am gay and this was so hot to read I would love to read a gay version of this story.

keep up the great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Wow.... Just amazing. And, honestly, though the sex was so common, it had a pretty okay plot and story! Keep up the amzing writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

i remember this from lostboy's

quite the story :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Amazing

Sir, You are an artist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
!

Outrageous, perverse, and completely brilliant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
"She had awakened at long last from a prison of petty, weak, female morality and anxiety."

Dude. You have some serious issues

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Make A crossover with the doom slayer conquering them

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous