All Comments on '33 Years of Sex with Sandi'

by 33WastedYears

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
The following are accounts of actual events between my ex-wife and me. Obviously with possible legal ramifications,

I always stop at that point.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

When your all about me night turned into an all about her night you poor widdle ego was crushed. Sounds like you two deserved each other.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Powerful writing.

I usually skip over the sex as I'm more interested in the man's reactions. There's little else but sex here. I enjoyed it, but didn't feel it went anywhere.

In other words, great technique, beautifully described detail, but no plot.

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 9 years ago
Wow

You've written a really powerful story, and it's an impressive first time contribution! Kudos to you.

I disagree with the other commenters, obviously. This story was an account of various sex scenes, yes, but there is so much more to it, given its perspective. This is a remembrance of passion and excitement that is now nothing more than a memory. Although the action is hot and heavy, the writing has a melancholic tone that gives it a unique perspective.

The author states that this is a true story, and I see no reason to question that. My condolences to the author on the demise of this relationship. Readers often seem to believe that if you only share the sexual aspect of your relationship, then that is all it meant to you. Obviously, that's a ridiculous oversimplification. What you've written here isn't just an obituary of your sex life, but of the relationship and marriage.

If I can offer some advice, I'll paraphrase the great Dr. Seuss: "Don't be sad that it's over; be glad that it happened." Continue to move forward and pursue what makes you happy.

Alberta  AlAlberta Alalmost 9 years ago
Like Swinger Joe said

Excellent writing. A very good story.

What you had with your ex in one year was more than I had with my wife in 40+ years.

Be thankful for what you had even though it is over.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
# 1

This story sucks. A wasted 4 minuets Ill never get back.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
was there a story here, I read of two people leading different lives, and wasting life

why waste your life recycle and get something worthwhile

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Nice recollection of what you lost. It would be nice to know why, unless . . .

you are saying the marriage failed due to the size of your cock. If true, then your marriage did not fail. You never had a marriage.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 9 years ago
Lots of Drama

First, however, is category! Why is this LW? It is not even suggested that Sweetie ever partook of any Strange! Nor did Sweetie originate any of several (mostly videotaped) sexual episodes described, although she seemed to 'get into them' heavily (although admitting it was withheld!) That sounds a lot more like Erotic Coupling to me than it does LW!

Unless this is Ch1 of a series (and, if so, should be so titled!), there are major unanswered issues in this (well-written) tale. Chief among them is 'WHY they are now divorced!' Somewhere far down this list is 'Why did Hubby not get another wifebeater T-shirt and cut it lower (or higher!') 33Wasted employs adequate word mechanics, but needs to work on organization and development. Main advice is to realize that We-The-Readers do NOT have the wealth of experience and background on His-Hero-The-Hubby nor (more importantly) Sweetie that 33W has. We ARE informed that she is unwilling to communicate about intimate issues, a critical red-flag in marital solidarity. Basically, then, I find that I do NOT known enough about Sweetie to see her as the Erotic Goddess that Hubby is lauding and lamenting.

I would have repeated the Big Dildo evening with an unannounced and unobtrusive videocam. Then, once she is well impaled, inform her that I was going to the kitchen to prepare some frozen margaritas from scratch and would bring them back in about 10-15 minutes.

4* in Erotic Coupling

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 9 years ago
I liked it !

This focused so much on the sexual aspects- and did it well. Personally I'm the type of reader that also would have liked to have known how these two met and eventually got together. I enjoyed how these two people connected on a carnal level and also admired how the author made his narrator vulnerable and borderline inept when they didn't. The longing conveyed by the two characters being presently apart was very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Something doesn't add up here. You have to different people that don't seem to be on the same page and why would you wanna recap something that you wasted 33 years on? Maybe that's the problem to begin with!?!?

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307almost 9 years ago
Inconclusive?...

... There has to be more to this story. I'm just not sure that I'm all that interested in finding out exactly why these two ended up divorced.

tazz317tazz317almost 9 years ago
WHAT TO DO

when an artist or sculptor creates something and isn't satisfied. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
A lot of gaps in the story.....

.....need to be filled, before it will feel complete.

Others have covered most of them, so I won't waste your time repeating.

What was the problem between you two?

You allude to something she wasn't telling you, something apparently fairly early on about large dicks that she didn't want you to know about.....would not share....was that unanswered question a foreboding...foretelling of the demise?

Well, as I said, others have tasked you about the gaps.

Interestingly told, if a little convoluted.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
My apologies to Swingerjoe....

(Now I NEVER thought I would say that......)

Author, so this is your FIRST story, but I read them out of order. So after commenting on your SECOND story, I came here to read the, ugh, prequel, I guess.

Joe had a nice comment here for you, and on his comment for the other story, I guess he was right afterall. This author DOES have a thing about cock size, and other cocks in his wife's cunt. Damn.

I kinda wish I hadn't read this, it tells me too much how the rest of the story is going to go, now that I read the other, proper chapter one. And I don't think I'm going to like the series as much as I hoped. Too bad.

Now Joe, most days you are an asshole, and reading most of the comments you make is generally infuriating. But in this case, and with this author, you just may be right. Amazing!

Author, I still will read your work, and I hope you take the time to really refine and work on the chapters before posting. Regardless of message, hard work CAN get recognized around here. Your contributions ARE appreciated, and I'm sure sharing this kind of personal pain and anguish is a real challenge. I do wish you good luck, as you work to find your voice with this series.

thebuffalothebuffaloalmost 9 years ago

Straight to the bottom line; you write very well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Repeat after me: There's no such thing as a perfect set of tits

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Twice in 33 years.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous