33 Years of Sex with Sandi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, later on in the second video she gave me a blow job. I had adjusted the zoom without adjusting the center of the shot. Consequently, the center of the shot was mostly too high. After a couple of minutes, I adjusted my body position which was enough to see some of the shot. But as you can tell from my opening, my mind remembers it quite well.

Then she jumped on me and rode me until I came, as I described earlier. To round things off, the very start of the film showed her in the shower. It was a little disappointing. It was only a rinse off and the "naughty bits" shower. Her tits were covered with some kind of heavy black bra thing, which was to be my nemesis the rest of the night. But she DID give her pussy a vigorous cleaning using both hands, her legs spread wide. Very noteworthy.

I'm not sure she ever saw the last video. It was a kind of afterthought. I had packed the video camera for a long weekend at our favorite cabin as more of an option rather than a plan. But in many ways it was the most intimate of all the videos. Most of the film consisted of her pussy filling the screen in POV.

I always loved the shape and curve of her mons. Come to think of it, there just isn't a single part of her body that isn't perfect entirely. But her pussy is extraordinarily beautiful. The inner and outer labia are perfectly formed, not misshaped or too large. I also love the sight of that single female-defining vertical slit before it opens up. It's the anticipation of knowing what lies hiding just beneath that excites me. It's like saying, "Ho, Ho, Ho," to a kid. Gets a smile from them every time - because they know what that sound means. And Sandi's slit gets an animalistic, primal grunt from me every time.

So the third video opens with the visually sexual goldmine Sandi lying blindfolded on the bed, arms above her head and legs straight and spread slightly. In the dialogue, I'm firm and in control, while she's being the recipient. We'll explore this in depth later. I tell her to spread her legs to give more access to the focus of my ministrations.

They open a little, but still not enough, so I spread them out where I want them myself. I insert two fingers, circling them inside, gauging her initial lever of arousal. She is already very wet and excited, a fact that she downplays. She never lets me know if she is horny, or wants sex, or it she enjoys it. She just can't be vulnerable like that and admit that she needs to fuck, too.

I've learned, over the years, to recognize the physical signs of her arousal even though she tries to hide it. Those times are the most fun.

She could be jerking uncontrollably and claim "It feels moderately good."

For instance, sometimes when I'm in position and ready to penetrate her, I'll ask her (just for laughs) which hole she wants me to stick it in.

If she says, "Oh, wherever you want," I know she wants it in her ass.

She just doesn't want it to sound like it's her idea - but I know she does. (Who do you think you're fooling?)

But on this day she is wet and ready, which of course she downplays when I comment on it.

"Well, imagine that," she says coolly.

That's Ok. I'm going to wipe that Mona Lisa smile off her face in a few minutes.

In the couple of years before this, she had become interested in some mild bondage. She liked nipple clamps, so we got a pair that vibrated. She has them on now. A little later she asks if they get any tighter. She's starting to get into it.

I start with a very flexible, flesh-colored vibrator. Its size and shape mimic a real penis and is very lifelike. She hasn't figured out that I buy them like that on purpose as a way to fantasize about her taking another cock in her. Maybe nudging her mind another small step closer to accepting another cock pleasuring her pussy as it would another vibrator, only it's attached to a body.

A little mind trick. A frog in the kettle thing. Just in case I would decide I could do that sometime in the future. But, hell, she may already be there, just waiting on me to get there.

So, I'm working this fake dick in and out and around her pussy. It's flexible so, I'd push the top third in her pussy, then bend it to a 90 degree angle so that the thick end is stroking back and forth across her clit repeatedly. Her hips start pushing against the pressure on her clit, moving it around, soaking up the good feelings. She's definitely on her way up.

Then she lays a bomb on me in a matter-of-fact voice,

"Sometimes I wish you'd tie me up and just 'take' me and have your way with me. It's what I'm fantasizing about right now."

She'd never said anything like that before and it moved the evening onto an alternate time line.

I set the camera down with it facing her square in the pussy while I tied her hands and legs to the bedposts. But I didn't want all the sensation and building to stop while I tied her up, so I took Old Blue and propped it up on the bed with its tip buzzing away on her clit. It wasn't long before her hips began a slow rotation trying to increase the vital contact. It was so hot watching her hips moving seductively chasing that vibrator around trying desperately to coax an orgasm out of Old Blue. After tying her up, I returned to teasing and tantalizing her.

After a few more minutes I saw she was ready for the next phase. I started a slow, methodical in and out motion. Not too fast, but incessant. Like you're at the start of something that's gonna take a while and you know it won't stop. It's gonna get faster and faster until you cum hard. I'm giving her something she can build the anticipation on. She gets in synch with the plan and starts rotating her hips again. She's trying to spread the contact around to touch different places inside her. As the speed increases she gives more and more of herself over to the feelings and her hips can't keep up anymore. She stops and just holds them off the bed with only her shoulders and heels touching.

But I wasn't finished yet. I made a final adjustment, getting myself into a better position which would send her into orbit. I got on my knees beside her, taking the camera in my left hand, and getting a better grip and driving angle on Old Blue. I wanted to record the moment she cums.

The final assault on her pussy began slowly and increased to ramming speed, fucking her like a sewing machine. Her body froze, unmoving as all the nerves in her cunt were lining up to fire their barrage of primal "fuck me" signals directly to her brain. Higher and higher her hips come off the bed in anticipation of the sexual tension about to be released. Her eyes were squeezed shut. This was coming fast and coming hard.

After 30 seconds more of this, her eyes flew open, her pussy jerked up., electrified with waves of signals firing off everywhere at once. A scream clawed itself from deep in her throat as her chin shot up and her head went back making the veins bulge on the sides of her neck. For what seemed like 30 minutes, but was probably 30 seconds she is frozen in that position, every neuron of feeling is being squeezed out of her. She floats suspended between heaven and earth, existing in another reality. Finally, she began to relax, her hips rested back on the bed. She unclenched her fists and spread her fingers.

The camera captured it all. She lay dead on the bed, sexually spent. All I can say is that the bondage had somehow kicked her mind into sexual overdrive. It had gone against everything she had ever claimed about being able to achieve orgasm only through clitoral stimulation. I had just gotten her rocks off using NOTHING but penetration.

I filed that away for future reference. Maybe what she needed for experiencing vaginal orgasms was a dick bigger than I possessed.

But that wasn't the most sexually out of control she ever was. There was one time...Let me tell you about it. That happened at home one April night. What possessed me to do what I did - I'll never know. But talk about a bulls-eye. All I can say is that it must have an aligning of the planets or a full moon - or both.

My golf team buddies had planned a practice round for a Friday afternoon, on a course 30 minutes away. We all work so we had to get there as early as possible after work. Even with that we still played the 18th fairway in near darkness. She had mentioned in the past, without much fanfare, that she had a fantasy to be "taken."

She envisioned me coming home from work, taking charge and taking what I wanted from her sexually. With no regard whatsoever for her needs of satisfaction. To be treated as nothing more than a sexual object whose sole function is to feed my carnal gratification.

I've read that many women have a fantasy similar to this lurking somewhere in the shadows of their brain. It's primal and ancient. "Ugh. Me, Tarzan. You, Jane" stuff. Being pulled by the hair into the woods to be fucked like an animal.

But modern women don't want this at the hands of a stranger. It's too dangerous. So, a safer alternative is for their husbands to surprise them by sneaking up behind them, grab the back of their head, smash our mouth over theirs, rip their blouse off, maul their tits, say "ugh" and haul them off over our shoulders to the rumpus room and rut them like a rag doll.

That day, I did that. All the way home from the golf course I was wondering how she had taken the email I had sent her just after 8:00 that morning. Here's the actual e-mail.

"Tonight when I get home from playing golf, we're going to spend some time together in pursuit of physical pleasure. I should be home sometime between 7:30 and 8:30, maybe earlier, depending on how long it takes us to play. I will call you when we are finished and leaving the parking lot. That should give you plenty of time. I want you to be ready for me when I get home. I don't want to have to take the time to do these things after I get home.

Here's what I want you to do:

Trim your pubic hair. You're kinda gnarly down there.

Take a shower. Use the most feminine smelling stuff you have. I want you to smell girly. Give extra attention with your "special" areas.

Lotion up, or whatever. I want to lick all over your velvet skin.

Put on a little makeup and the reddest lipstick you have.

Slip into one of those naughty little numbers I bought you. Your choice, surprise me.

High heels. Need I say more?

Pearls.

Eat lots of fruit, or drink lots of fruit juices today. No heavy onion or garlic. You'll see why in a second.

If you can, take a little nap. I don't want you to play out before I'm through with you. Do we have some clean sheets?

I want your pussy sopping wet, so get some toy time in before I get home. I'm talking running down your crack wet. But be gentle; I don't want you sore.

When I get in, I want you to get me out of my clothes and help me take a shower. I want you to give extra attention with my "special" areas.

Hedonistic pleasure is the rule of the day. Do not work late. Get yourself ready for me. Be creative and think about what I might want you to do to me and what you want me to do you. I want you to let your mind go places it hasn't been in a long time - maybe never. Bon(e) Voyage.

Oh yeah, about the fruit thing. You are what you eat. Fruit makes you taste better. I'm gonna to lick your slit slowly into oblivion (the key word here is slowly). You will be aching, begging for my cock by the time I'm through. Can you say multiple orgasms?

I hope you're getting wet reading this, thinking about what I'm going to do to you tonight. Let your pussy feel the tingle.

I don't need an e-mail response to this."

A couple of years later, when we remembered that night, she told me the first time she read my email, it pissed her off.

"Who is he to order me to do these things and just expect me to do them because he told me to?"

Then she said, as she started doing the things I ordered, she started to get very horny.

Then, as I had ordered, she started drinking. I had intended for her to get a little tipsy, losing her inhibitions. Feeling good. But she was almost full-up drunk. Then, as me and my buddies were driving home, she started texting me. For the next 30 minutes we kept a constant dialogue of the most crude, raunchy text messages. The airwaves sizzled between us.

When I got home and walked in the door, she wasn't there to greet me, as I had expected. I tiptoed through the house. She was standing in the doorway to the bedroom with her hands on the side door frame above her head. Her hips cocked and her legs spread. She had part of a drink in one hand. I thought at first she might have had a little too much to drink. She was wobbly on her feet and I didn't want her to pass out. I wasn't ready to cancel all my plans just yet.

She started preparing me for our evening per my instructions. Some of the liquor wore off, leaving a monster need, ready to pounce on anything vaguely phallic. She teased me by dry humping my leg while fully clothed.

She was in rare form and she was NOT going to be denied. But I wanted to drive the pace, getting her ready to spontaneously combust. When she finished with me she assumed what was next and took her skirt off before I could stop her. I wouldn't let her get naked right away. It was all I could do to stop her.

So, to maintain control of the situation, I kissed her. I thought it would slow her down a bit. But she locked her arms around my neck and devoured my mouth. She actually bit me. She pulled her body closer and started trying to hump my crotch. She kicked off first one shoe, then the other, launching them across the room somewhere. I broke free. She lay back on the bed with both legs over the side.

Then, with her sexiest, most seductive "come fuck me now. You know you want me" look in her eyes, I felt the power shift. She was on the attack. She pulled her knees up until they were spread lewdly apart, her panty-covered crotch in full view. The gusset was soaking wet. With her legs still in the air, she inched her hand downward, grabbed the gusset and yanked it hard. It yielded loudly. Any remnants or pieces that might block the entrance to her pussy were whisked away.

Her pussy lips sparkled like diamonds, literally oozing with her nectar. You could have stuffed a roll of paper towels in there and not been hindered by the friction. She wanted.

I'd told her not to bother with a bra; it would be a needless obstruction anyway. I wanted to see those magnificent melons bouncing all over the place when I got home. She laid there, legs spread lewdly with her knees back, blatantly exposing herself with no shame or hesitation. She was now the hunter and a certain one of my members - the prey. Because of that I still maintained some leverage. So I held out a while longer.

When I didn't immediately yield to her blatant sexual display, she upped the ante. Reaching down, she yanked the lapel of her shirt up and ripped the top button off. She continued until every one had been launched across the room. But instead of letting me see her glorious tits, she pulled the sides and clutched them in her hand, covering her chest. She knew what I wanted to see.

Her unspoken deal was on the table. As if she were saying,

"If you want to see my big, ole titties, then mount me and cram that fucking cock in me till I scream," or words to that effect.

But I did not relent. This was not her night - it was mine. So I took a grip on one of the cuffs of her shirt, snapping it quickly away. The thread in the shoulder gave way as the sleeve was stripped from her arm. The other sleeve fared no better, leaving only the two halves joined together in the back. There was something powerful happening here. We both knew these were old, disposable clothes she wore, but there was a wild, untamed edge to tearing her shirt off her. It just added to the barely-controlled violent dance playing between us.

This act seemed to stoke her fuck fires further. I had seen her bid and upped the ante as well. She laid there, breasts uncovered to my stare. They belonged to me. I had claimed them. I reached down triumphantly and seized her nipple and pinched it hard between my thumb and forefinger. Her head went back, her eyes closed and she drew in a sharp breath between her clenched teeth. She arched her back, baring her chest to me, leaning back on her elbows. An offering of raw lust.

So I decided to tease her further. I moved around between her legs and lowered my face. Our eyes never left each other's. She was quivering in anticipation. The muscles of her upper thighs were almost uncontrollable. I gave a quick flick with the tip of my tongue on her perineum. It was like I had fired a starting gun.

Her hands immediately clamped behind my head, pounding my face into her pussy. I don't think she even cared where it touched. Just touch it! She had a death grip on my head. I thought she might have broken my nose. She lifted her butt in the air while I licked any wet feature I could reach. She rode my face like she was possessed. I was just along for the ride. Everything became focused on feeding the fire between her legs. Anything was fair game as long as it was hard and fast.

When she stood up on the bed, cramming that bulging vibrator up her cunt as far as it would go, I started to get a little unsettled and felt left out. It had turned from a shared sex fantasy to feeding her lust alone using both our energies. I couldn't see how this would end.

She started yelling at me, "Get that," "Do this," "Do that," "Come on!"

I just began to back away. She saw that something was wrong. She still did not "get it". She wanted to go on.

When I said quietly, "You don't need me; this isn't about us anymore," she got mad.

She screamed, "This was what you wanted, wasn't it?"

I said, quietly, "No, it isn't," and walked out.

Oh, yeah. Now I remember why I never tried it again. But if I did, I'd have a better plan. It's hard to plan everything beforehand, things can happen so fast. I just wanted to get her naked. Whatever plan I come up with, here's how it would finish.

I would take off all her remaining clothes, wrap her in a warm blanket, carry her in my arms, gently placing her in a hot bath with lavender and vanilla oils (her favorites) and clean her using my hands only, touching her so gently with my fingertips she would scarcely feel me touching her velvet skin.

Then I would lift her out, dry her off, wrapping her loosely in an oversized heated bamboo towel in a warm bathroom. I would tenderly, carefully place her glorious naked body into a pre-heated bed between clean, painfully white sheets. Then leaning down I would softly kiss her on the lips, sit on the side of the bed and stroke her hair until she drifted off to sleep. I would crawl into bed beside her, snuggle up close to her, resting her head on my shoulder.

Then whisper in a barely audible voice, "I love you, Sandi."

Not really knowing, or caring if she heard me.

12