35 Minutes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's hard to focus on any one sensation as Jane's hands are lightly stroking and smoothing all the while her tongue is lazily licking and twirling around the head of my cock in the most sensuous way.

It's moments like this that I can't think coherent thoughts as my body is 100% focused on that moment it will once more feel those sexy lips around my fully erect and engorged shaft. Suddenly I feel it! Her hot mouth plunging down over the head and then taking as much of me as she can into her mouth before she starts pulling her head back up and plunging back down, I feel my orgasm starting to build. I feel those light flicks of her tongue along the opening at the top before she takes me deep into her mouth each and every time. Her mouth might be busy but at the same time I can feel her long nails as they gently, teasingly, tickle my balls and then stopping as the heat of her mouth descends halfway down the shaft. It's like she knows I'm almost to the sensation overload point. Sweet Jesus!

I don't know how she does it but I can feel the pressure of the suction as Jane draws my dick deeper into her hot mouth all the while her tongue is moving along the most sensitive areas and I can feel my orgasm coming on. The tension is mounting as quickly as her tongue is moving over my dick and I'm pushed even closer to the edge as I feel her fingers working their magic further down.

The perineum which is that small space that stretches between my asshole and the base of my scrotum is particularly sensitive to touch and Jane knows it and exploits it to her full advantage. She began stroking it ever so lightly in rhythm to the motion of her mouth going down on me. As her mouth engulfs my shaft as much as she can I can feel her nails lightly coaxing my orgasm from my anus to my balls. Oh my god it feels amazing. A minute ago I was at a controllable level of 8 on a scale of 1-10 but not anymore! Right now I don't feel like I can hold back and for any of you out there that think that it's mind over matter, you don't know my wife. Unbeknownst to me, she'd already set a goal of thirty-five minutes for today's adventure and we were only fifteen minutes into it!

I can feel her bare breasts against my lower rib cage and I'm stroking her back as she is going down on me. I gather her long dark hair up and away from her face so I can watch her as she goes down on me. She looks so sexy with her eyes closed, and my shaft, disappearing into the heat of her mouth, is overflowing with sensations with each inch taken in. I can tell she is relishing it both by the way she is taking her time and her occasional moans of enjoyment.

This is where my wife is different than most women I've known; she is totally into the moment and loving what she is doing to me every minute as much as I am.

Right now my wife was enjoying giving me head in a way that most men only dream about and I'm definitely on the edge of exploding. She's had me on the edge of orgasm twice in the past fifteen minutes but every time I indicate I'm about to let loose she eases up on the tongue action and settles down to stroking my balls with the occasional tongue around the head of my cock to keep things on the verge. Then she starts running her tongue up and down the front ridge of my shaft with a light flicking of her tongue, my god! It's hard to not let go of my load right then and there, and even when I think I might slip one past her she seems to sense that I've reached my limit and she eases up just enough to let the pressure go down a bit before she starts feathering her nails over the hairs of my ass and trailing up and over my balls. It feels so fucking awesome to have my wife running her fingers between the hairs of my ass and the base of my balls. It drives me to the edge of ecstasy the way Jane does it. She knows my turn-ons, she knows my limits.

You've heard the term "grabbed by the balls" and I honestly can say that my wife had me by the balls this afternoon. She was stroking them as her mouth was sliding down my thick shaft and while I'm too large for her to take the entire length of my dick into her mouth I could feel her taking as much of me as she could and then she'd slip her tongue out and touch the base of my dick as if in a game of tag before licking her way back up the length and swirling around the head a few times. I'm so glad I trimmed the hair at the base of my shaft two days ago... it makes it so much better for Jane when she goes down on me. Let's face it; if I can make it easier for her then it's even better for me in the long run!

Hell, I remember the time I shaved my balls for her! Now THAT'S a story for another time... right now though she has engulfed almost the entire length of my cock in her mouth and I can feel her flicking her tongue back and forth past the sensitive front, up and down and up again and I can tell from the tightening in my balls as they pull up closer to my body that I'm on the brink of an orgasm. I decide that I'm not going to tell her this time but even as I make that decision I can feel her tighten her grip at the base of my cock... damn it! I know she felt my balls constricting in anticipation of an orgasm. It feels good what she is doing though... it's not an immediate release, more of a drawn out release of my orgasm. I feel the throbbing of an orgasm but I can tell that no cum is going into Jane's mouth by the pressure she is able to maintain throughout this entire episode.

Jane is completely enjoying gently sucking on my cock and coaxing each and every orgasmic convulsion she can from my erect member. Even as I feel a bit of the muscle spasms ease up I can feel her hand releasing its pressure at the base of my dick and now I feel the relief and release of the actual cum as it spurts up and through my dick and into her hot waiting mouth. While my body is convulsing in the last moments of pleasure, Jane is using her tongue along the front of my cock to milk the last drops of cum into her mouth. That last bit of pressure releasing is exquisite and I lack words for it. I can only say that after Jane was done and had snuggled in close to me and fallen asleep, I laid there for a long time reliving the pleasure of what we'd just shared and appreciating have a wife like Jane.

12