All Comments on '36+1 Ep. 35'

by Robotman1974

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Too much of the same sextype, too less story content. You started well with the Heurestic Story - and the competive Fembot Control agents with further developted software - but therw is no development with Mike or any other fembots to reproduce an other learning individual bot. Tammy and Anja, thats it. All other carakteres laid back. What happend to this computer course guy in the forrest shelter? What happend with the secretary in the museum/office where the other Heuristic guys Byron and Heather had been scanning documents? There seems to be zero intrest about the wellbeing of the others. And Byron wanted to scan Tammys code, he had a look at Anja also. Why did no one want to put puzzles together? The advanced Fembot Control software and the independent Robot control software... Why no SW experiments with copied code-parts? Had Mike an job? Can they make money by finance stock trading with the Robot Control assets to build an chance of life after the mission orfor an escape? Will they arrenge for spareparts or make backup copys as fallback plans if something fail with Tammy, Anja or Heather?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous