39 and Liberated Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I giggled, tilted my head and said cutely, "Oh she would need to take a special class for that. A class that lasted a year would be good. You have an advanced thing going on there."

We laughed and in role I told him, "See this is why I needed to see it to be helpful!"

Teasing him a little I said, "I guess my assessment doesn't change your problem though."

We both found this funny and sort of giggled towards each other in the sheer awkward dilemma of it all.

On total impulse and nervousness, I softly and bravely asked him, "Can I touch it?"

The atmosphere between us was supercharged and quiet. I wasn't really me in this moment but in a good way for the first time in years.

Nervously he paused and softly said, "If you'd like to...but remember, I haven't come in like two weeks so let's just be careful."

Desperately aroused by his warning, I asked, "Not even by yourself?"

"Nope." He said.

So hot. He smartly reached down to his phone to turn it off in preparation for what was about to take place. I felt relieved about that and smiled knowingly at him. As if she knows.

I slowly moved closer to him and my dress bunched up closer to my panties. My legs crossed over bunching them up further. I was sitting behind the passenger side and he was behind the driver. Mesmerized, I gently turned more and sat on the edge of the seat...and brushed my right hand over his huge member ...his cock was unbelievably hot and hard! I couldn't get my hand fully around it. I quickly concluded that it was the largest cock I've ever felt. I gushed and sort of melted right when I took hold of it. My husband is never fully hard and Matt was rock fucking hard like a rolling pin. It was as if his cock became the third person in the cab. I leaned in closer towards him and started stroking him in the sexiest way I could. I gently rubbed my hand up and down his shaft and circled my index finger around the perfect head. His cock would jerk spasmodically in response to me. I circled my hand around and as gentle as possible stroked him.

He turned my chin to him and kissed me deeply and I met all of his delicious thrusts. THAT KISS was like concentrated sex. Never mind that I had his thick hot monster in my hand, he could have made me his slave for life with that kiss. Earlier today I had run the gauntlet of pick up and drop off, groceries, laundry, drop off at mom's and here I was in a sexy dress with my straps falling down, stiletto open toed heels on and I was slowly stroking this man's gorgeous cock like a little club whore AND he is more than 10 years younger than me AND whom I've known for less than two hours. I could feel myself become hotter and wetter. I was in another world.

I needed a reality check and I stopped and grabbed two more shots from the front. We downed each one ceremoniously and made out some more, sharing the heat and intensity of the booze. I reached back to him and jerked him off slowly. I noticed we were quiet with each other like teenagers. I circled my thumb and index stroking him like it way a mouth or pussy would.

I whispered, "Is that good?"

He moaned and said I was amazing...he also said he was secretly hoping something would happen this whole time but wanted to be respectful to me and that he has never been unfaithful. He told me I was gorgeous. I told him the same and that I'm glad something did and that he was sweet to be respectful.

I asked him if we should stop and he said, "no."

I picked up the pace and sweetly and softly said, "That's good because I really don't want to stop stroking you. It's beautiful and perfect. Feels so amazing in my hand. And so big." Jerking him slightly faster, I kissed him deeply.

I switched hands for a minute to cup his balls and massage them. A drop of clear pre come trailed over my index finger so I massaged the top of his cock with it. He let out a long delicious breath of arousal. I was intent on making him feel good because of his girlfriend and I'm realizing now that it was so easy for me to do because I was also completely sex starved.

He asked if I'd take off my top and I gladly and slowly let my straps fall to my lap revealing my chest. I seductively displayed my full tits from my black bra and he leaned over sucked on them and caressed them while I continued giving him a nice hand job (maybe my first only a hand job since high school!). I jerked him off faster while he sucked my tits and my neck. Pumping him with my hand, I noted that he was so large that it felt like a workout, like jogging with hand weights that are way too big. He was amazing while teasing my nipples and gently nibbling on my neck and ear lobes. I felt so steamy and proud that he was into me and that I was getting him off with my hand.

I wanted to take him elsewhere so I slid down and leaned over his lap more, letting his slightly wet cock brush between my tits and I slowly teased the rigid bulbous head with my rock hard nipples. Feeling his slippery pre cum on my hard nipples nearly caused me to orgasm.

He whispered, "oh my god."

I undid my bra and tossed it aside for better access.

I was an awkward position, but I rested his gorgeous thick cock between my tits and jerked him off with them like I've seen girls do in porn. His cock was so big and only inches away from my mouth I almost instinctually went down on him but stayed somewhat in control. I closed my eyes and moaned from how lava hot his thick cock felt against my tits. In the moment I paused and sat up slightly and looking straight down at his cock I boldly let large glob of my saliva (I had plenty) plop right on his cockhead and lubed him with both hands then went back to jerking him with my tits as he gasped and bucked in response. Those porn starlets were well informed! Giggling in a teasing way, I continued to work his cock with my tits - not busty enough to totally engulf him but enough to touch.

"Fuck! That's sooo good," he whispered. Making this gorgeous young man happy was electrifying me.

I was very nervous but I wanted to take him further so I made eye contact with him and seductively stroked him between my tits.

Biting my lower lip in tease, I whispered, "Can I ask you something?"

He said, "Sure."

Coyly and as cute as I could, looking out the window to check for privacy, I smiled and said, "How long has it been since you've had a really good blowjob?"

Giving a tortured defeated laugh, he said, "Uh...over a year and a half."

I knew what his answer would be going into it. He was now cheating on his girlfriend and I on my husband but I had no idea where he wanted this to end.

I sat up looking at him, slowly jacking him in a slow and purposeful pace against my now wet tits. Kissing his neck and ear while I continued, I bit my lip and whispered,

"Can I give you one?"

I think he was stunned.

"You deserve a really nice long blowjob. You're so good with me and I want you to feel appreciated...taken care of."

I jerked him off faster and moaned and kissed his neck, provoking him, "I'm a little out of practice but I think I can get most of it in my mouth...and in deep. I promise it will feel good...I think you need help with that problem."

I was channeling the dialogue from the porn movies because I can only think of one or two other guys before my husband that I would tease and seduce like this.

I knelt down closer to his cock where I had been when I was rubbing it with my tits. I got down low, stroked him with my tits a few times and then got down lower so my cheeks were level with his gorgeous cock. On auto pilot, I rubbed the side of his wet hot cock against my check lovingly and whispered,

"You would really make me happy right now if you said yes and..."

He cut me off and arched his hips into the seat and slid his hot wet cock into my mouth mid-sentence and caught me by surprise. He was on his own autopilot. I gave out of high pitched muffled moan and opened wider and took about three inches in my mouth and held it there, slowly massaging him with my tongue on the inside. God, it was glorious and I moaned in complete bliss.

His hips bucked toward my mouth in response and he quickly breathed, "Oh my god."

His cock head took up most of my mouth and I let out another gleeful moan. This all happened in half a second with an intense lust I haven't experienced in years and loved it! Edging my lips down even further, I now felt the amazing fullness and hotness of his cock engulfing my mouth. I was salivating like crazy.

I brushed my thick brown hair back behind my ear so I could sort of look up at him from my left side. I took my mouth off of him and stroked him just as some precum was gushing out in a large clear globe. I had my right hand firmly on him. He gasped and looked at me just as I kissed his cock head right on that beautiful clear glob of his own lube. Then, lathering the juice all over his cockhead with my tongue and lips I popped it back in my mouth and twirled my tongue around his head. Then taking him out of my mouth with my mouth open, I looked at this gorgeous cock. There I was with my right hand wrapped around the base of his cock and my wrist wresting on top of his huge, and now tight shaven balls. There were two or three thick strings of his sweet clear juice and my saliva running from the head of his cock to my bottom and top lip. They broke and fell to my chin and under my jawbone. Oh that wetness! The slippery bright and sweet taste of his pre-cum was intoxicating me. I licked his tip more and started to lick and work the shaft...getting it ready for going down on him. He watched all this in disbelief. He was so savory and hard! I opened up and slowly got his head back in my mouth a little deeper and back out again to look at him. He titled his head back and I loved how he looked, deep in a moment of ecstasy. I hoped he wasn't close to coming because I just started.

He had a lot of sweet pre cum going on, and mixed with my saliva, he was well lubed and glistening.

I whispered, "You taste amazing."

He replied, "You are so fucking beautiful. I can't believe we're doing this."

Matt said this with immense relief and appreciation. He was so sweet that I couldn't believe his girlfriend wouldn't do this for him. I was determined to make him feel amazing as I felt he deserved it and needed it...kind of like how I needed it.

At this point I felt so grateful that I didn't go into the city. I can't really do insincere forced things so this was a million times better than meeting my friends. We felt authentic and safe. In this moment, I decided that all my self-pity and doubt was bullshit. I felt I was awakening a lost part of me.

I started sucking him super seductively...lushly kissing and flicking my tongue all over his head. I wanted this to last and told him

"Just relax and enjoy this...you are so sweet and deserve a really good release."

He relaxed and I started down to the base more. I went super slow and deep in a purposeful rhythm. I was proud that I could easily get 2/3rds of him in my mouth but getting the rest in would be a challenge. It had been a long time so I gagged here and there but I was concentrating.

After my first big gag I said without thinking, "God I can easily take all of my husband in but you are twice his size! You feel so amazing and thick! He never gets this hard either."

I felt some new perspective on my failing marriage, but put it out of my mind and went back to enjoying him and how his head felt went it bumped the back of my throat! He said he was shocked I could take so much and my pussy twitched with pride. I felt powerful and electric. I took some cues from the porn I've been watching and looked up at him and gently banged his cock on my flat tongue here and there when I needed air. He moaned and said, "fuck!" I've never done that and felt super dirty and powerful. Looking up at him, I sweetly asked if he liked that and he nodded in disbelief so I did it some more and turned myself on more because the beefy weight and wetness of his cock banging against my tongue and what it did to him.

I felt totally sexy and confident now. I increased my pace and he asked me to stop for a second to take off my dress. I kneeled on my seat, pulled my dress over my head and revealed my now very wet bright neon orange panties that I loved. He took off his shirt and wet jeans and his thick hard body was intoxicating. My god, I've never felt hotter. He grabbed at my ass and kissed my belly and tits and started to massage my pussy through my panties. I could have fainted. He seductively pawed at me telling me how "fucking hot" I looked in just my panties and heels. My hair (one of my best qualities) had just been done and flows in thick curls down to my lower back. I also really did a good job with my make up before I left the house and felt sexy.

The windows were steaming despite the cold rain and the music was good. He had some dancey techno stuff, which was good for what we were up to. We had a made an amazing little party for ourselves and I joked if a state trooper came by...what a view! I wiped all the juices from my mouth, as I was quite wet from him. He said he was amazed that he had me with him ...that I was gorgeous and couldn't believe that my husband isn't with me. I felt so validated and sexy! Who did he just mention? Oh well...that isn't important now.

Now kneeling on my seat (sort of on all fours), I got back to his cock which felt so wet and hot deep in my mouth and his head could now make it past my way throat. I moaned rhythmically. Leaning more over him I could take him deeper.

He then started running his fingers through the folds of my pussy and said, "Wow, you are so wet."

I couldn't remember a time when I've been this wet! All I could do is mumble "hmmmrpppf" because his cock was so deep in my mouth then I had a mini orgasm from his fingers. I lost my focus a little but this little first one was just a warm up! He was great at teasing me and taking his time. His long arm could reach behind my ass and play with my pussy with his thumb while his fingers curled around my ass. I was so grateful for the Zumba now. I had a really cute booty that was tight and perky. It took a lot of hard work to get it there.

He told me to kiss him and that he wanted to see me come. He didn't care that I was covered in his juices and aggressively kissed me. This guy was fucking unbelievable and so fun! He changed course to fuck my pussy with his long thick middle fingers making the palm of his hand slap against my clit with that flapping sound. My wet mesh panties were off to the side.

I lost it when he grabbed the back of my hair with his left hand and pulled me close in and said through clenched teeth, "I want you to come for me so I can feel it on my fingers. You look so fucking hot with my cock in your mouth. Come for me. Right. Fucking. Now."

He then grabbed the back of my hair and sort of pulled my head back firmly, as if to get me to concentrate on coming and sucked at my neck and tits hard. I. CAME.

I've never been ordered to come. It was the hottest thing I've ever experienced...that he wanted to see me come and that it was an order. I yelled out a deep guttural losing my mind kind of moan. My pussy clenched and released on his fingers and I felt WIDE open to him! This was a first for me, this type of orgasm. The violence in his voice was something I'll never forget. His sweetness was genuine but he also could be aggressive and a total alpha in the best way!

After I came and caught my breath, I kissed him slowly and told him half-jokingly he could do anything he wanted to me...whenever he wanted to... forever.

Sensing my devotion, he sweetly whispered, "You're so sweet. Slip my cock back in your gorgeous mouth and play with your pussy for me."

When a guy like that says it in that way, you feel like you exist for him in the best way possible. I submissively obeyed and got back to his cock, now more turned on if that was possible. I knelt down on the carpeted cab floor between the front seats with my soaked panties and heels still on and starting really deep throating him. I could do it better from this angle and wanted to do for him what he just did for me. I mechanically and slowly went down as far as I could which was now nearly having my nose hit his belly. With my mascara probably running from my false eyelashes and one hand on his gorgeous cock and the other playing with my clit, I was a hot delicious mess.

I paused and asked, "Am I doing a good job for you?"

He moaned and said, "You're amazing. When you get down to the base, shake your head around for me like you're saying no."

Obediently, I did so and he shuddered which made me moan. So fun! I really missed giving head and it was like I was making up for lost time.

Joking around (he had a great sense of humor) he asked, "Do you want to stop sucking my cock?"

I quickly shook my head no -totally falling for it! He loved the trap and enjoyed my head shaking and I learned to clamp my lips tighter at his suggestion.

Teasing me harder he asked, "Do you like my cock better than your husband's?

I giggled and nodded playfully. Completely turned on by his question, I slid my lips down to the base of his cock and held him in my throat as best I could while I massaged his big balls. I wanted to show him just how much I loved it more than my husband's. My husband never had the commanding good energy that Matt had. Right in this moment, I had the refreshing idea that my husband's cheating no longer defined me. In total whore mode, I happily took Matt deeper into my mouth and shook my head wildly just for him. He yelled out a joyous and dirty, "Holy fuck! God damn Amy!"

I came up for air and playfully confessed while stroking him, "I really like deep-throating...kind of obsessed by it. I've been watching porn and getting myself off to deep-throat scenes."

Breathing heavily he joked, "What a coincidence!" We both laughed hard.

I seductively went down and eagerly shook my head again for him. He reminded me to play with my pussy and I did...making me distracted, but super turned on. Cutely I said, "Tell me about the kind of porn you like while I suck your gorgeous cock." I was so comfortable and shameless with him.

I picked up the pace and he said, "I love deep throat though I never get it...till now of course. I like rough sex that isn't too crazy...oh, and I really love dirty talk."

(So did I).

I came up for air, rubbed his cockhead all over my tits, circling around my nipples for him.

Smiling I said, "We're so compatible. What should we talk dirty about?"

Tilting my head to the side in cute wonder, I seductively said, "I know. Maybe we could talk about a gorgeous hot guy coming all over a pretty woman's face after she deep-throats his beautiful large cock...all in her mouth...all over her tits? Would you be into that?"

He gasped in how forward and teasing I was. Knowing the answer, I giggled, and lovingly brushed the side of his wet cock against my cheeks.

He said, "Most women aren't into it and I wouldn't want to to offend..."

"I'm so not offended...believe me! I think it's so hot," I said.

I kept the tease going with, "Sooo back to my question...what about seeing a slightly older woman...maybe a brunette with orange panties (smiling)...who loves deep throating a certain sweet hot younger guy... him shooting his hot cum shot all over her pretty married face? Hmmm? Would you like that? Taking it all happily while she plays with her tight pussy...maybe she comes at the same time?"

He exclaimed, "Oh my God, You're fucking killing me!"

I kissed him deeply and moaned at the thought of him coming all over me. Jerking him off, I kept at it and whispered in his ear, "You could come all over my face right now if you wanted. I've never done it actually...my husband never asked. It's looks so fucking hot and dirty! I want to try it."