39 and Liberated Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took his cock in my mouth and went down to the base slowly and came up.

"Would you do that for me? (Down and up)"...

"All over my face and pull my hair back when you shoot it?" (Down and up)"...

I circled his cock head around my lips. I was in another world and didn't know who I was but loved the edge and power. He moaned and leaned forward to grab my hair, then pulled me into him and took his cock and lovingly massaged it all over my cheeks slowly then loudly slapped it against my tongue and told me he has to convince his girlfriend to let him come on her but she's not into it which ruins it for him. That she reluctantly pretends.

I said, "You're so gorgeous and sweet, you deserve a girl who loves it all over her."

I was taking him to the edge as he started breathing super heavy and told me to keep talking, "Just like that." I said, "After you come all over me you can take a picture of me all messy from your gorgeous come. Maybe get yourself off to it later remembering how into it I was."

He abruptly said he was close pulled me closer to him, grabbed my hair and started to rhythmically bob my head up and down on his cock with his fist full of my hair. My tease worked!

I paused quickly and said, "That's it. Fuck me!"

He said, "Are you sure?"

I said, "God yes! Talk to me too!"

He controlled and slowed his pace a little and said,

"You're so fucking amazing I'm surprised I haven't already come yet. I've been controlling it to enjoy it longer. It's not every day a gorgeous woman like you deep throats you and let's you fuck her like this."

I squealed and moaned at how raw this was. He then held my head back and bucked his hips to slowly fuck my mouth. It was so fucking dirty and hot how he slipped his gorgeous cock in and out of my wet mouth and telling me to look at him and play with my pussy. He was so amazing and fun at dirty talk! Looking me in the eyes intensely he in a low delicious tone said,

"Flatten your tongue out. Ah that's good. We live close by and... I could text you late tomorrow night. Maybe you could sneak out and I could pick you up, park behind a closed place in town and I'll bury my cock deep in your throat again."

I moaned intensely at the thought of it.

He said, "Would you like that? Would your pussy get wet all day thinking about me sliding my cock in and out of your pretty mouth at midnight on a Sunday? Having it bounce off the back of your throat while I finger you like before...telling you to orgasm while my cock is deep in your throat. Huh? Would you like that? In a parked car in the dark? After, I could bend you over the hood of my Challenger (Oh my god he drove a Challenger!) and pull your hair back and fuck you harder than your husband ever has. I'd love that loud slapping sound of my cock ploughing your pretty pussy. I bet it's been years since you've been fucked so hard you might faint. Of course this is just right after I come all over your gorgeous face and tits and it's still dripping off you while I come deep in your hot married pussy. Would you like that baby? I think you would. I think you'd bounce back against me cause you'd love my cock ramming into you."

He was speaking to my most private primal part of my sexuality and nailing me with it. I was beyond intoxicated with his filthy creative imagination and I was moaning deeply with his cock head bouncing against the back of my throat and my fingers deep in my pussy.

I said, "Should I wear these heels for you baby?

He said, "God please. I'd fuck you without mercy if you wore the heels. Is that how you want to be fucked? Let me suck on your fingers and taste you."

I came. I hadn't even thought about him tasting me. He sucked on my fingers while I jerked him off with his cock head in my mouth. I came up for air and told him to lie back. I needed him to come before I lost my mind and automatically slipped his cock in my pussy.

I seductively went from a slow pace to face and cupped his gorgeous balls. He told me to speed up, and flatten my tongue against his shaft. I did so and came up for air...looked him in the eyes and asked sincerely in order to prepare,

"Tell me baby, do you want to come all over me or are you going shoot it in my mouth so I can swallow it?"

This was too much for him and he held my hair as I rhythmically deep throated him while jerking his base in fast crazy movements. I felt him build up and twitch in pre eruption.

He said, "Oh my god you feel amazing don't stop that."

He seemed to be concentrating on letting it go. I squealed like a young starlet about to get the most delicious reward of her life...except I meant it and wasn't acting. I could tell he wanted to shoot off in my mouth. I secretly hoped he would be interested in a second round. I really wanted to have him come all over me having never experienced that.

Writing around in his seat in pre explosion, he yelled out, "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!

His first shot erupted when his cock was deep in my throat and I felt the lava hot spurt disappear in an instant. I quickly came hard as the second shot hit the back of my throat and his thick cum tasted lush in a sweet and salty masculine way. Spurt after spurt shot hard against my throat while I cupped his balls and jacked his base and keep bobbing my head down on his shaft all while my pussy twitched in orgasm. There must have been five or six strong bursts that I happily welcomed in my mouth.

His orgasm must have lasted a solid minute and I've never been with someone who shot so much then I remembered that it had been a couple of weeks for him. I was able to swallow nearly all of it but not before a huge wad of this come escaped my full mouth and trailed down my chin - sliding down my neck to my breasts. It was a challenge to multi task through his orgasm and mine but I did it! I couldn't believe I had this effect on such a gorgeous and confident man!

I was intoxicated in the whole thing, and beyond happy and proud with myself. We were spent and I collapsed in his lap with my head resting on his leg in a tender glow. Sitting up and seductively wiping my mouth, I sweetly and shyly said to him, "You're amazing. Thank you for letting me do that."

While still catching his breath, he said, "You're kidding right? You are thanking me? I have never come that hard in my life!"

Feeling beyond elated and proud of myself, I reached to the front for another drink to share with him and we caught our breaths together.

Amazingly and to my complete surprise, Matt was still rock hard.

To Be Continued!!!