3rd Generation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unconsciously, she put her hand on Suzan's bare thigh and caressed the skin heated by the afternoon sun.

After changing the girls, they packed everything and made their way home. It felt natural when Suzan took her mother's hand, interlacing their fingers.

*****

The girls loved to play in the water at bath time. That evening, mother and grand-mother undressed to wash them. They had to put their clothes up to dry every time anyway.

"Soon, they'll be big enough for us to take in the bath with us." Jamie laughed as Candy caught the unfamiliar breast dangling within reach. "Look at the little minx. Don't you have enough with your mother's that you need to play with mine too?"

"She's got good taste, I'll give her that." Suzan laughed when Mandy wouldn't be outdone by her sister. "The bath will never be big enough for the four of us."

"I've been thinking about it for a while now. The bathroom needs renovating anyway. It's been long overdue. I didn't get to it because you were away, then, with everything that was going on last winter, I forgot."

"Do you think they'd have time to do it before the cold weather sets in? I mean, I want to be able to get out of the house with the girls while they'll be banging away. The dust in the air can't be good for them either."

"If Greg's available, I'm sure most of it can be done in a week. The worst will be the demolition. We can use the downstairs bathroom and wash by hand while they're working here."

"It'll be an inconvenience, but well worth it in the end."

*****

Jamie had just stepped under the hot spray when the curtain was pulled aside and Suzan joined her.

"It's not safe to leave the girls alone."

"I pulled their crib right outside the door and left it open a crack. We'll hear them."

Suzan soaped her mother's back, massaging her from shoulders to buttocks. Any doubt she might have had vanished as Jamie pushed back against her hands.

"It's been so long, baby!" She moaned.

"I know, mom." Suzan whispered in her ear, biting the lobe. "You could have brought your dates home, you know."

"I didn't know how you'd... react. It wasn't... done in those days... Ungh... The neighbors wouldn't have... approved... Yes, baby..." Jamie leaned against her daughter when she reached around, one hand soaping her breasts, the other her stomach, her belly... "Ooooh! Yes! Yes! Touch me already, you tease."

Jamie turned in Suzan's arms to claim her mouth. Both women moaned deeply as their tongues met for the first time.

They had been dancing around each other for weeks, months even, stealing glances, innocent caresses, hiding their feelings in fear of being rejected in disgust. They were halfway to their first orgasm the moment Suzan entered the shower.

When she opened her eyes, Suzan met her mother's. They didn't need to pull their hungry lips apart to convey their love, their desire, their need.

Their breasts crushed together by an arm behind the other's back, each free hand traced its way along a body trembling with anticipation and entered it simultaneously. They froze, savoring the delight of being joined at last. Jamie was the first to press the heel of her hand against Suzan's hard clit. She was answered by curled fingers searching and finding her sweet spot.

Both women were teetering on the edge, thrusting into each other. When Suzan felt a soap-lubricated finger enter her ass, she cried out as she climaxed, triggering Jamie's own orgasm... setting off Candy with Mandy close behind.

The women looked at each other and burst out laughing.

"You're going to have to learn to be quieter, baby."

"Look who's calling the kettle black. If you'll take your finger... Ooooh... I can't wait for you to fuck my ass properly, mom."

"Such a foul mouth." Jamie reproved gently.

"You don't like me to talk dirty?"

"I didn't say that, love. We have a lot to learn about each other."

"We can start while I'm getting my tits mauled."

"There's a time and a place..."

"I wasn't done with you, with us. I was hoping that you'd..."

"It will be my pleasure."

*****

The young mother was in heaven. Her two beautiful daughters were kneading her breasts with their little hands, suckling -- she definitely felt Mandy's tongue licking her nipple -- and her gorgeous mother kneeling between her legs, eating her like none of her College lovers ever had.

"Damn you're a good cunt muncher, mom!"

"Please. Not in front of the babies."

"They can't understand me. They're too young."

"And you know that for a fact? No one knows what imprints on such young minds. Why take the chance?"

"I suppose so, but I like to talk dirty when I'm... Ooooh! Fuck you're good. Sorry. I'll try to... Ungh... I remember this lesbian romance I read once. It was soft porn, really. 'I love it when you make oral love to me, mommy dearest. Your buccal appendage running along my moist vulva, curling around my apex of sensations, savoring my secretions...'"

Jamie was rolling on the floor, laughing.

"Hey, I don't laugh when one of your heroes ravishes an innocent maiden or seduces a luscious marquise or some such."

"That wasn't romance, or porn. It sounded like a mix between an eighth grade biology text and whatever else it was. I taught you better, and did I waste all those tens of thousands of dollars on such a poor education, or did you get your degree in the same position I am now?"

"So much talent at labia lapping, at pearl peeling, at cunny cuddling and so little sense of humor. You're lucky my hands are busy or I'd show you something else I learned in College."

"Promises, promises." Jamie resumed her task, keeping her daughter at a peak of pleasure without letting her climax.

"You're a mean bi... woman, you know? Make me come, please." Suzan pleaded. "I can't take it anymore!"

"Sure you can, baby. Learn to enjoy the anticipation."

When Jamie finally allowed her daughter to climax, she shook from head to toe, goosebumps raised over every inch of skin, moaning loudly.

"Candy's laughing at me, mom. I think she's actually laughing at me."

"You're right, she is. What do you know? I thought we'd be good for a while before we had to hide from them. I guess I was wrong."

"You're joking, right? She can't know what's going on. I'll take your word for the language, but this is ridiculous."

"Why? I agree she probably thinks you're playing some game and she's joining the fun. But do we dare risk it? It's the old debate between nature and nurture all over again. Do we want to be responsible for their sexual orientation?"

"There's nothing wrong with being lesbians. I've been bi for years, and I decided I don't want anything to do with men anymore ten months ago. I'm fairly certain I was drugged and raped at that party."

"I didn't want to say anything..."

"Thanks, but I'm savvy enough to have figured it out by myself."

"I understand, sweetheart. I've been gay for almost as long as you've been alive. You wanted to know how I managed after your father left us. A friend from the hospital came over every so often to help around the apartment. Over time, we fell in love and explored this aspect of our sexuality together. When she had to leave the state to care for her sick grandmother, it broke our hearts."

"She didn't come back?"

"No. Her grandmother died in her arms and she didn't have the heart for healthcare anymore. We corresponded with decreasing frequency for years, even after she married and had children, then we were only sending birthday and Christmas cards until, one year, there weren't even those. We had become different people."

"That's so sad. You never told me."

"I'm your mother, dear. I couldn't very well tell you about my deviant sex life?"

"Why not? That's something I never understood. It would make for much better adjusted adults if parents had these conversations with their kids when they're young."

"Things are changing. For the better, I hope, but we are still a puritanical country, for the most part."

"I suppose. Well, the feast is over for now. Do you want to burp Candy?"

"It's Mandy's turn. I prefer if we take turns with them. You're their mother after all. They both need to bond with you."

"I could hold them and you rub their backs."

"Let's not get carried away. I want my turn too."

*****

A mother couldn't ask for a better daughter. Jamie had always been proud of Suzan as a kind, fun loving child, as a bright, intelligent teen, as a determined young woman not afraid to work hard to achieve her goals, and now as an adult facing the challenge life had sent her way with courage and equanimity.

She looked fondly at the woman in her arms as she slept. She had come to love her as a human being, setting aside society's religion-based prejudice for the love of a wonderful woman.

She didn't know where it would lead them, but they would face whatever came their way together.

Could Suzan really be the woman she had been waiting for all these years?

Part 2

Surrounded by the other misfits of grade twelve, neither cool nor geeks, Candy attacked her plate heaped with meatloaf, veggies and mashed potatoes as if it was the last meal she expected to eat for a long while under Mandy's amused eye as she ate her own salad daintily.

"You know Gran said she'd put a boeuf bourguignon to slow-cook for supper, right?" She laughed.

"Hey, I need the energy build-up. There's a softball game starting soon and it's my turn at the pitcher's mound."

"You won't be able to run if you eat all that."

"Are you coming to watch? The game, you perv!"

"What can I say? Your ass is poetry in motion when you run around the bases."

"So, are you coming? It inspires me to know you're in the stands, cheering for me."

"I can't. There's a School Council meeting in twenty minutes."

"Why did I help you run for School President? You never have time for me anymore."

"Don't pout, sis. It detracts from your jock image."

"This image?" Candy took her sister's phone and showed her the pic of her wearing cleats, glove, baseball cap and nothing else.

"That one too, yes. Want to go to the pond after school? It's warm enough now."

"Can't. The boys have a football practise and I have to go watch Ethan get pummeled."

"Why do we have to play those stupid games? Logan wanted to drive me home, but I told him I'd get back to him."

"You know why. We have to play the good little heteros for another month so we don't get razzed out of school. We can be ourselves when we're in College."

"It's the twenty-first century, for crying out loud! You'd think being a lesbian wouldn't be such a big deal."

"We're not just lesbians, and you know it."

"I hate having to suck my fake boyfriend's cock. I shouldn't have let him talk me into it. Now he's not satisfied with a hand job anymore."

"Don't I know it? I let Ethan fuck my ass last week. Now, he's after me to get at my pussy. No way in hell am I giving in to that!"

"Logan has this big plan for graduation. He wants to rent a limo and a hotel room. He expects to take my cherry as a graduation reward. If he goes through with it, I'll get Betty to stand in for me. He's salivating over her big tits and ass anyway."

"Guys are such whores. They don't care who takes care of their cocks as long as they get off. You know what? Fuck football practise. Let's blow this joint at last bell."

*****

The late spring sun shone on the sisters, evaporating the water from the pond and warming their naked bodies.

Mandy idly caressed her sister's long silky hair as she rested on her chest.

"You shouldn't have kicked Ethan in the nuts like that."

"So what? He had his cup on. It hurt my shin more than him, except for his pride."

"That's what I meant. You should have slapped him instead. You know I hate it when you hurt yourself."

Candy brought the nipple from the breast she was fondling to her lips.

"It was worth it for the satisfaction of having his friends laugh at him. Too bad I still have to go to the graduation dance with him or I'd have dumped him on the spot for grabbing my ass in front of everyone."

"We could go to the dance together."

"I wish we could. You're the only one I want to hold in my arms." Candy sighed deeply.

"I know, love. It's almost over." Mandy kissed the top of her sister's head.

"Why did Wyatt and Andrew have to be so flamboyantly gay? We could have faked it with them. Nobody would have been the wiser."

Candy laughed. "Who's going to bully Andy? He's the biggest, baddest center they ever had on the football team. If they only knew he's a pussycat at heart."

"Just like you, sweetheart."

They were quiet for a long moment, enjoying each other's presence.

"Do we have time to make love before we have to go back?" Mandy asked.

"I told mom we were going for a swim. I bet she ran inside as soon as we walked in the woods. They must still be in Gran's bed."

"It's so sad they think they have to hide their love from us. I wish we could tell them it was all right to be themselves."

"Look who's talking. We're just as bad. At least, we'll be roommates next year, though I suppose we'll still have to be somewhat careful around campus."

"I wish I could shout our love to the world. It's so hard to keep it all bottled up inside."

Candy scrambled to take Mandy in her arms.

"Don't cry, baby. We only have to be patient for a little while yet. We'll find a way. I promise."

She leaned in to lick her sister's tears, kiss her eyes, her forehead, her cheeks. When their lips met, they lunged for one another, unable to hold their desire in check anymore.

Mandy pulled Candy on top of her, one hand between her shoulder blades, the other on her ass to press her firm body against hers. She ground her mound against her sister's, but it wasn't enough. She wrapped her legs around her hips.

Candy knew her twin. She rose on her knees between her legs so their clits could touch. Slowly at first, then more forcefully, she ground them together. With a growl, she pushed up and placed Mandy's leg under hers so they could trib properly. Riding her for all she was worth, she let out a shout of triumph, echoed by Mandy, as they rode a wave of pleasure to its ultimate conclusion.

They lay side by side, caressing each other tenderly as they caught their breath.

*****

The four women leaned back on their chairs, replete, watching the sun set over the mountain. This had been the first evening warm enough to eat supper on the rear deck.

"Will you marry me, gran?" Candy moaned, rubbing her full stomach.

"Don't listen to her, mom. It's her masculine side talking."

"No, mom, she's simply a glutton. You should have seen the plate she scarfed at lunch."

"Candy, you don't have to marry me. I'll cook for you anytime you want. It's nice to know at least one of you appreciates my efforts."

"What efforts? You had me chop all the vegetables when I came in for lunch. All you did was dump the whole thing in the slow cooker and turn the dial."

"What's your point, dear? Could you do it?"

"Noooo!" Both girls pleaded. They knew who the cook was in their family. Their mother's culinary talents ended at pre-packaged mac'n cheese.

"Don't worry, dears." Jamie laughed. "I remember her last try at making stir fry. It's a good thing we keep a fire extinguisher in the kitchen."

"It's not fair. One simple mistake and my reputation is shot forever."

"You did look funny without eyebrows, mom."

"That's what eyebrow pencils are for. I bet it was invented by a woman after a similar cooking mishap."

"You're probably right, sweetheart. Who wants double chocolate cake?"

They all groaned, but scrambled to see who would be first in the kitchen to get a slice.

*****

Mandy watched her sister ride behind their mother on the four wheeler, on their way to the section of the woods she was currently working on.

Though they loved the two women who had raised them equally, Candy had a closer affinity for their mother, as the tightness with which she held on to her attested.

They knew the story of how her mother had come across her grandfather's business ledgers while searching in the attic for old clothes to make Halloween costumes for them. She had been working at a bar in town ever since they were old enough to accept pumped breast milk from a bottle and wasn't happy with the job.

She had her mother tell her all about it and studied her granddad's accounts carefully. Within a week, she had found an old tractor, a used hydraulic log splitter and had put a deposit on a brand new chainsaw.

She worked extra shifts all winter to pay for that basic machinery. She also took mechanics courses so she wouldn't have to call in someone every time something broke. When most of the snow had melted, she was ready.

It had been hard work that first summer, but when snow made it impossible to keep working, she had managed to cut enough wood to have row upon row of logs corded to dry for the next year. She sold some green wood, but not enough to make it worth her while, so she went back to work at the bar for the winter.

The next spring, one of her childhood friends, Uncle Brandon, offered to make her deliveries with the ten wheel dumper he used for snow removal in exchange for fuel and the wood he needed for his home.

Within a few years, her mother had been able to buy better machinery so she could start earlier and work later. She never tended bar again.

The beginning of an idea titillated her imagination. She hurried on with the dishes so she could test the ground to see if it was fertile.

She didn't have to do them by hand, but she liked doing domestic tasks. She had helped around the house from an early age and had fully taken over in recent years, as Candy helped their mother more each year.

*****

Jamie was concentrated on her screen, trying to come up with a credible way for the basketball pro to seduce the biological farmer she had met at the local market.

Five years earlier, when she told her editor that she was getting bored with writing romance and could retire on her royalties alone now that her impressive body of work had conquered the new market of electronic books, the woman asked her why she had never tried her hand at lesbian romance.

The author couldn't come up with a cogent answer.

An hour later, she received a huge file containing hundreds of lesbian romance books (many erotica stories mixed among them) to study.

While she finished the last books on her current contract, she began reading them. Most she deleted as amateurish, but many caught her attention. She surprised Suzan by reading to her from the best one on one of the rare occasions the children were away on a sleepover and they could sleep in the same bed. She never got to finish the passage she had chosen.

By the time her contract was up for renewal, she agreed to a trial run with no firm commitment on her part. She didn't tell her editor she had a series of five books already mapped out. She wanted an out if it was a dead end.

Lesbian romance was just as formalized and formula driven as straight romance, but the emotions and the dynamics were all different. They also hit close to home.

The first book she wrote in the new genre was never submitted and never would be. Only Suzan read it and she was the only one who ever would. It was their story.

Encouraged by the emotional reaction of her beta reader, she pulled out her file of outlines (it had grown by leaps and bounds since she started it) and set to work with renewed enthusiasm. She never looked back.

*****

After agonizing for the whole summer, Janica finally made her move and asked Emma out on a date on the last day before the market closed for winter. She was going through her closet, discarding one outfit after the other when... Gentle arms wrapped around her neck and a soft mouth kissed her neck.