3rd Generation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jamie tilted her head and leaned into the caress. She started when she reached over her shoulder, expecting to touch a mane of soft curly locks and encountered silky straight hair.

"What are you doing, sweetie?"

"Getting your attention, Gran. It worked, didn't it?"

Flustered, Jamie reached to caress her granddaughter's cheek.

"There are better ways to do it. I really wish you wouldn't do that again."

"As you command, milady." Mandy curtsied with a grin. It was their private game which had evolved from the tea parties little Miss Mandy used to invite Lady Jamie to.

"What can I do for you?" Jamie asked after reflexively saving her work, a lesson she had learned early on when she started keeping her granddaughters in her office while their mother was away at work.

She could see that something out of the ordinary was on Mandy's mind. She was fidgeting, shifting from one foot to the other, twisting a lock of hair in her fingers. She turned her chair completely and opened her arms.

"Come sit here, kiddo, and tell your old grandma what's troubling you."

"Stop saying that. You're not old." Mandy reproved her once she was on her lap, arms around her neck, head on her shoulder.

When the young woman started twisting her hair, Jamie knew this would be something special. A nightmare scenario began to take shape in her fertile imagination. Not again... Not sweet innocent Mandy...

Jamie suppressed a shiver of dread. She stopped her granddaughter's nervous gesture by putting a hand over hers.

"What is it, baby? What's on your mind? You know you can tell me anything."

Mandy didn't miss the slip. Gran only called her daughter 'baby'. Maybe she wasn't so far off the mark.

"I've been thinking... Why do we have to go to College?"

She didn't miss her grandmother's tension leaving her either.

"What brought that about, dear? You're ready to graduate. You've been accepted to the same College where Candy will be going on a sports scholarship. Why the second thoughts?"

"You and I both know that Candy's going to work for mom, right? And I already take care of the house and proof-read your books. I could be your intern."

That brought a reflexive chuckle. Jamie hugged her granddaughter so she wouldn't think she was laughing at her.

"It sounds so easy when you say it like that, sweetie. Shouldn't you at least give your sister a chance to see what it's like to wake at dawn and work hard until dusk during the summer vacation? Your mother does it from early spring to late fall. During the winter, she repairs the machinery and equipment. It's not a career choice for the faint of heart."

"Yes, but..."

"As for your being my intern, after you proof-read my texts, I go over them again, then send them to someone else for a final look-over. If you work hard at College and gain some experience by working for the school newspaper, for example, we may revisit this discussion in four years, or I may send you to my editor for some seasoning. My work is not as easy as it looks either."

As much as she loved Mandy, Jamie wished the discussion would come to a close. The young woman was playing with the strap of her top, running it through her fingers, and they came awfully close to a sensitive area at the lower end of their movement.

"I suppose so..." Her fingers were behind the strap and she was inadvertently caressing her grandmother's chest, much to her discomfort. "Thanks for taking the time to talk to me, Gran." Mandy looked the older woman in the eye and kissed her softly, prolonging the contact just enough to make the point that it wasn't an accident.

She sprang up and left with a swing in her hips, leaving Jamie smiling wickedly once she was out of the office.

*****

There was no way for a twin to keep something from the other, especially not when one had as a poor poker face as Mandy.

After being put off since she came back with their mother, Candy tickled her sister into submission as soon as they were in bed (mother and grand-mother had tried without success to have them sleep in separate beds and given up early on).

"Give it up. What did you do?"

"I laid in the ground work to correct the uncomfortable situation in this house."

"What situation? Everything's fine... Oh! Mom and Gran."

"Exactly, and us too."

"So, what did you do?"

"You know how mom says hello to Gran when she thinks they're alone?"

"Yeah. So? No! You didn't."

"I did, and she loved it... until she realized it wasn't mom kissing her neck. I was tempted to fondle her boobs, but this was only my opening salvo. That'll be for another day."

"Are you telling me you plan to seduce our grandmother? How did you come up with that crazy idea?"

"From seeing you drive away holding mom actually. What? Really! You too?"

"I started a couple of weeks ago. Nothing as blatant as what you did though. I started by hugging and kissing her differently than I used to, touching her when I talk to her. Day before yesterday she got a kink in her back and she allowed me to lift her t-shirt to give her a massage."

"Wow! How's it going?"

"At first, she was skittish. Now, she's accepted my new way of doing things. Honestly, I'm not even sure she consciously realizes what's happening."

"Where do we go from here? We each continue on our own, or do we unite our efforts on one of them?"

"I say we continue as we've begun. I have a better rapport with mom anyway. I'll only be stepping up my actions."

"And I'll continue to put some pressure on Gran. Should we find a way to let them know about us too?"

"I'm sure they'll figure it out if we continue our campaign to seduce them. It's just like in one of Gran's books, only for real."

The sisters continued to map out their strategies, even adding the odd fantasy.

*****

The next morning, Mandy kept looking back over shoulder as they walked to the road to wait for the school bus. As soon as they were in the homemade shelter, Candy embraced her sister for some pre-school sugar, but Mandy's mind wasn't into it.

"Don't you ever think about anything else?"

"What? You were all over me before you went to shower."

"That's just it. While I was washing up, mom came in the bathroom to brush her teeth."

"So? She does it all the time. She was probably late to go to work. She's usually gone when we get up now that the sun comes up earlier."

"Wearing only panties?"

"Say again? Our prude mom flashed her boobs to you?"

"Not really. She just wasn't wearing one of those oversized t-shirts she wears to bed. I just happened to see her through the edge of the shower curtain. She was standing there without a care in the world, talking to me."

"Damn! I wish I had been there. I love her big tits. I stare at them all the time when we go swimming."

"I know. You're always spying on her when she changes. What do you think it meant?"

"What? Oh! That. Sorry, I was still trying to picture them."

"Perv. I'm serious. Do you think she knows about our plan?"

"How could she? Don't worry about it. She was probably distracted and didn't realize what she was doing. She's always alone when she gets ready in the morning once the days start lengthening."

"I suppose so... By the way, they are truly magnificent. I hope our seduction works. I can't wait to get my hands on them."

"It's so not fair. Maybe I should be the one to go after Gran."

"No way. I claimed her first. You stick to mom."

"As a matter of fact, she kissed me goodbye as she was rushing out of the house. She said she couldn't wait for me to come back after school to give her a hand. So you see, I'm sure she was only in a hurry and didn't think she was giving you a show."

"And what a show!" Mandy sighed emphatically, knowing it would make her sister jealous. "You should have seen..."

Candy shut her sister up most effectively so she could concentrate on her fantasy.

*****

The young women couldn't race home after school like they wanted. Candy had softball practise for the game that Saturday and the School Council had a meeting with the Principal and the teachers about the graduation dance. As soon as they were dropped off by a teacher who was making the rounds in their area with some of the students who had to stay after school, they raced to the house, only stopping on the porch to catch their breath.

Their mother was sitting in the kitchen, a cold beer in hand, with their grandmother, who was drinking tea. A commonplace situation, except for Suzan's dishevelled hair and the number of buttons undone on her work shirt. Jamie was prim and proper, as usual, despite wearing only a pair of short shorts and a cami.

"Hi, girls!" Their mother called out without looking away from her mother. "How was your day at school?" Still 'almost' normal.

"Fine, mom. What about you? Still need help?"

"Do you have any homework?"

"They stopped giving us any last week so we have more time to study for finals."

"Great, then, we'll go out after we eat. We should have a couple of hours of sunlight."

"Mandy, do you mind giving me a hand with supper? I have some plump chicken breasts to grill on the barbecue while you prepare the salad."

"Sure, Gran. I'll drop off my books and change. I'll be right back."

"Did you see that?" Mandy asked as soon as they were alone. "Are you listening to me?"

Candy was looking out their bedroom window.

"Mom's going without me?"

"She probably forgot something and she'll be right back."

"I don't think so. She's not going toward... Hey! She took the trail to the pond."

"She probably wanted to cool off before supper. So what?"

"Without a towel or her swimsuit?"

As it turned out, her bra and panties were tied off the handlebar, fluttering in the wind, when she came back. Before coming in, she put them on the clothesline. She gave the explanation Mandy had deduced and said she had swum in her underwear. She did flash a goodly amount of breast flesh with her shirt unbuttoned to the middle of her belly.

When she came down from putting on fresh underwear, she was dressed as usual, her hair brushed, all the goodies tucked away.

At one point, taking advantage that everyone was busy with something, Mandy casually walked out to check on a theory. As she had expected, her mother's undies were only a little damp, no more than from sweating while she worked all day. She walked back inside with a smile and a new appreciation of Suzan.

She wished Candy a good time when they drove away for the evening.

Mandy got a surprise of her own when her grandmother brushed against her arm to put her empty tea cup in the suds. She could clearly feel hard nipples poke through her top, but she had been wearing a bra before and during supper. A quick look confirmed it. The black straps weren't there anymore and her beautiful breasts were outlined in the tight camisole.

Once she was done, Mandy joined Jamie at the table to talk about her day. When the older woman stretched her legs and put them on hers, she threw caution to the wind. She put a shaking hand on her calf and caressed it lightly while continuing their discussion as if it was an everyday occurrence.

Claiming she wanted to work on her book, Jamie got up and stretched, giving Mandy a good view of her trim and fit body. There was nothing chaste about the kiss she gave her. As she watched her walk away, the young woman touched her lips, still feeling the tongue which had swiped across them. She admired the tight ass swishing up the stairs.

It was her turn to be confused for a moment, then she grinned hugely. Mandy detoured by her room and arrived at her grandmother's office bare as the first time she had laid eyes on her. She wasn't really surprised to see the older woman sitting on her chair, also naked, legs spread, idly playing with herself.

"It's a wonder how every generation thinks it invented sex, honey. By the way, your seduction technique sucks eggs. What took you so long? We've been waiting weeks for you to make your move on me?"

"I didn't know Candy was trying to seduce mom until last night."

"We got that from this." Jamie opened one of her desk drawers and pulled out the receiving unit of a baby monitor. "We hid this in your room yesterday after you shot your 'opening salvo'. I like the expression, by the way."

"I'm glad you do. What now?"

"Now you will come over here and get across my knees on your belly. You need to be punished for planning to seduce your poor old granny."

Mandy rushed over with a huge grin. Her grandmother had really listened to them and heard her. She wiggled her ass invitingly once she was in position.

The CB radio the women used to communicate when Suzan was working squawked before she could get her wish.

"Wild Chick to Mother Goose. Wild Chick to Mother Goose. Come on."

"Mother Goose?"

"Sorry, it's a spur of the moment thing."

"I'm glad you didn't pursue your studies. I'm not sure academia would have survived."

"Hey, Mother Hen! Did you catch your worm?"

"Yuck! Lay off the metaphors, baby. It's really not your forte."

"You remember that this is a public frequency, right?"

"Okay then, if we must. Yes, I have it wiggling on my hook right now. What about your fly? Did you catch it?"

"Caught it quite a while back, in fact. Right now, it looks more like a deer caught in the headlights. It won't be sitting for a while. Come back."

"Neither will mine when I'm done. Are you coming home soon?"

"I thought I'd play with it for a while. Why? Are you done eating your wiggler?"

"Not yet. See you later then. Over and out."

"I'm gone."

"Where were we?" Jamie mused. "Ah, yes..."

Tears of happiness streamed down Mandy's cheeks as her ultimate fantasy came true.

Prologue

Mandy leaned against Jamie in the gazebo Suzan and Candy had built years earlier. They watched their partners play in the pond under the midday July sun.

She was now an accomplished author, competing with her grandmother, though she had a particular talent for Victorian style erotica. After completing her College degree, she had followed Jamie's advice and gone to work in the publishing business while she polished her writing skill.

After College, Candy had gone on to play for the USA Softball Women's National Team, winning several international competitions before coming home with a drawer full of medals to join her mother in the family business. Early on, Suzan had planted profitable trees on the areas she cleaned for firewood and they had reached maturity, making for a thriving business.

Jamie caressed her granddaughter's swollen belly, the result of in vitro fertilisation from an anonymous donor. She was carrying twin daughters.

"Did you bring the lotion, Gran?"