All Comments on '4 Corners: Dance with Me'

by TrueNorth1969

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
FANTASTIC!

Very erotic buildup and then hot and sexy.

SecretFantasy69SecretFantasy69about 15 years ago
WELL...

Excelente! Magnifique! Brava! Wonderful! I've run out of superlatives. True, this was quite amazing. I'm still anxiously waiting for another illustrated piece from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
wonderful!

absolutely wonderful! i've been reading stories on literotica for a very long time and i have to say this is one of the best i've ever read. the buildup was great and the execution was fabulous bravo. keep writing no matter what!

KamashastraKamashastraabout 15 years ago
gorgeous

I love the slow buildup.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
wow

amazingly well done, on every level. fabulous pacing, characterizations, dialog.

in short: wow.

countrygirl117countrygirl117almost 14 years ago
wow

wow i really liked it. thanks for writing such a great story. hope to read more. thanks keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
POWERFUL & SOFT...

I saw myself in August in my youth when I met my Caleigh. The beauty of the work was that they were of equal strength.

Tender, Loving, Sensual, Strong, Dynamic & Kentic! I'd LOVE to read anoher story about them. Combined, the 2 stories would form the foundation of an Academy Award or Gold Globe-winning damatic movie with NATALIE PORTMAN & JONNY DEPP!

Some imaination, huh? Okay, I'll put down the hooka..

shykitteshykitteover 12 years ago
One of the best written stories here! :))

Loved the beauty and the imagery, I could clearly see every little detail... The slow buildup to that wonderful climax was awesome! Great romance and passion, thanks! :))

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

i really liked it- all the details and build up. the only thing i feel a bit odd about is that August seemed to be in control of the lovemaking, and when Caleigh wasnt claiming him too it felt like she was just getting used for her body or whatever. i know this probably isnt the case. to me lovemaking should be a thing where both submit to each other, and both also have control- as equals throughout it. it just seemed sometimes that caleigh was a pretty "prize" and that august did what he wanted, regardless of whether or not it was what they both wanted. i did enjoy it though- the dancing sounds beautiful too :) id just like it if caleigh took more control

T_ElleT_Elleabout 12 years ago
Fantastic!

Every time I read one of your stories I think, okay, THIS one was my favourite. Now I have yet another favourite. :) Beautiful imagery, an intense build-up and a smoking climax. I love your writing - I love the different people and settings you're able to create, and how easy it is to visualize it all. Just so you know, I'm learning a lot, and I'm taking notes! :)

T_ElleT_Elleabout 12 years ago
P.S.

I accidentally clicked on 1 instead of 5 on the voting score... I didn't hate it at all, I absolutely loved it! Oops! :)

AmbersSexyLoveAmbersSexyLoveover 11 years ago
yes

Yes baby yes!!! I loved this. Loved loved loooved!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wooooow - lol!

THAT was AMAZING!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Out of Place words

This was really well written and I enjoyed it but the word 'snatch' was totally out of place, as was the word 'bum'. Until the sex scene there was no incongruity and then you used those words. Snatch is a schoolboy term for the virgina and should not have been used here.

mitchawamitchawaalmost 7 years ago
Transforming

The time, the place, the situation was perfect for the lion to mate with his partner. You have captured with word pictures the essence of sexual passion. The long, hesitant lead in was perfect for the anticlimax which proceeded the climaxed in the back of August's mother's car.

The writing was superb, with word choice that always fit the situation. The inner thoughts of the two lovers were expressed with strokes of genius, as was Mrs Baily's reaction to the connection between her son and Caleigh.

I need to mention the flawless way you handled Thalia's thoughts about the paring and the matching of the raw lion and the graceful, talented dancer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Continue the series

I truly enjoyed this story and appreciate the way you wrote it from the character's point of view. Continue to write and bless others with your gift!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Amazing build up. Classy. Beautifully told!

MtRseMan99MtRseMan99over 3 years ago

Over the years I've worked with many dancers and even have a granddaughter that is heading for a professional career as one. You must know dance as your description was spot on. Really enjoyed the way you moved from dance to erotic then back to dance. Well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous