All Comments on '4 Corners: Listen'

by TrueNorth1969

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Never Cease to Amaze Me!

Wonderful as always!! Bravo!! Again, you had me hooked from the first sentence to the very last. BUT please tell me there WILL be a continuation of Anton and Maylene!! I need to know if she's gonna rent out the apartment and if Anton will come back! You're such a teaser but brilliant nevertheless!

~ Satria :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Wonderfully Written!

An exceptional read! Love the idea of a series set in the same location with different characters. Brilliant! The sex scene was tastefully done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
MORE!!!

MORE MORE MORE PLEASE!!! What a steamy read! I enjoyed it from beginning to end. OMG!!! I want an "Anton" my own!!! Please tell me that you're going to have a sequel to this?! I love this Maylene character! She's so fiesty! I love it! OH! And Jimmy Dean! Hililarious!!! Keep up the amazing work. I hope to see more of your work soon!

jshsalvjshsalvabout 6 years ago
Interesting

I read both your stories so far, really enjoyed the first one a lot. Enjoy the characters you've created, especially Jimmy. I didn't like the ending so much, but knew it did fit the way the story was headed. Please, no John and Millicent or Yayoi, don't think I could handle them. Well written, curious for the next segment..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous