4 Corners: Listen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took a long, deliberate gulp of beer as she tapped the keyboard again.

A familiar song was playing in #401. It was the swanky-hip tune "Mercy" by Duffy. Maylene smiled, bobbed her head, and tapped her bare shin to the sultry rhythm of the song. Yes, a great tune from a UK gal. She tilted her head, curious. She didn't know that August and Caleigh were dancing to this song.

"Oh god August! Unn!"

Maylene's heart missed a beat as she froze in her chair. What did she hear just now? She sat up and leaned closer to the glowing screen, listening. Through the music, she heard heavy breathing, not from a couple in the middle of a dance, but the soft coos and hushed gasps of a young woman in unbridled ecstasy and the guttural groans and satisfied hum of a hungry, passionate young man.

Maylene slicked the tip of her tongue along her lips, moistening them as they strayed open. It sounded like Caleigh and August had finally stopped dancing.

The song ended, drifting into silence, just as the voices of the two in #401 picked up in volume. Not that they were saying anything coherent. Words had given way to desperate and illicit sighs and moans. Sounds of wet, breathless kisses filled Maylene's ears. She blinked, shifting her eyes around the room, the sounds so vivid, she could almost feel their presence in there with her. She touched her finger tips with the tip of her tongue, feeling her own unsteady breaths.

She heard Caleigh's breath suddenly quicken, then stop for a moment, followed by a long, enticing, moaning gasp. She listened to August grunt with a stern determination.

Maylene closed her eyes. Oh god. He was in her. The sound of two bodies coming together was unmistakable, undeniable. She envisioned the solid, boyish-man August thrusting his black cock into the lithe figure of Caleigh, her legs spread wide. She could hear it as flesh met flesh and mouths entwined. Their underlying passion had been released. In her mind's eye, they were beautiful together.

The young woman at the computer sighed deeply and slipped her fingers into her mouth, slicking them with her saliva. Her eyes still closed, her ears listening intently, she slid her hand down her body, and slipped it under the waistband of her panties.

As gasps and groans filled her mind, Maylene slid her fingers up and down the tender line of her pussy. She leaned back into the chair, tilting her head over the back rest, letting her long hair spill down. Her fingers began to circle, massaging more deeply, teasing her soft folds apart.

Caleigh was crying out August's name with uncontrolled fervour now. The sounds of slapping flesh intensified. Good lord, the two young dancers were really going for it now. The audacious desire she was listening to made Maylene shudder. She rubbed her clit, squeezed it between her fingers. Her own delicious moans mingled with the ones she was hearing: gasps, gulps, passionate cries for more. August and Caleigh faded away into erotic oblivion. In their place, was one man -- a large, stoic, handsome man whose smell and look she could never dispel.

"Anton, uhh-mmm...," she groaned as her back arched sharply in the chair. With her other hand gripping onto the edge of the desk top, her moist fingers worked feverishly. She repeatedly moistened her lips with her tongue. She swallowed and gasped. Her slender legs shot out straight as her whole body strained.

"Ahh!" she cried as she spilled onto her fingers in a dripping mess. Her body trembled and ached as the warm release coursed through her. She rolled her body forward as she continued to rub herself and she collapsed onto the desk, sucking in wheezy breaths of air.

"Oh god, Anton," she murmured, her eyes opening dreamily. She shuddered again as she listened to Caleigh and August's torrid session climax in a harmony of blissful moans and raspy grunts. With a sigh, her eyes slowly closed again.

*********

Over an hour later, Maylene awoke from her pleasure induced nap. She lifted her head off the table, rubbing her cheek and opening her eyes very slowly. She moaned gently. It felt like she had a hangover.

The room was darker now, only the evening glow seeping through the curtains struggling against the darkness. Maylene had fallen asleep with her fingers still touching her pussy. She felt the slight dampness of her panties as she pulled her hand out. Silence surrounded her, the noise cancelling headphones doing their job. She listened closely -- it was quiet in 401. Either Caleigh and August had left or they were sleeping. Between the dancing and that lusty calorie torching session, those two bodies could probably have used a serious recharge.

Maylene brushed aside her hair and rubbed her eyes roughly. She whined softly, feeling the frustration swell within her.

"This is really pathetic now," she croaked.

Sitting in the dark. Hanging around like some stray cat waiting for a handout. Listening to the intimate affairs of other people like audio porn. Masturbating to it. Waking up feeling like she just had a one night stand without even having the benefit of experiencing a good stiff fucking. She felt cheated.

And for what? Where the hell was Anton anyway?

Enough. The mystery behind the mysterious man was gone. That was it...enough.

She glared at the computer screen, aligning her thoughts. With a couple of clicks, she opened a new recording and leaned closer to the microphone.

"Listen," she said calmly, "Because I know you like to listen, Anton. I'm leaving now-- for good. I don't know if you care or not...and I guess that's the problem, isn't it?"

She paused to think, refusing to ramble on aimlessly, then said, "I like you -- a lot. I don't know why. You're a darkly intriguing man Mister...Mister...god, I don't even know your last name. But I don't want to get any...deeper into this. I can't. Because I don't know what this is. I can't invest myself in this."

Her voice began to waiver slightly. Maylene knew she had to wrap this up. "I don't know if the next time you leave will be the last time you'll leave," she eked, feeling the lump in her throat hindering her voice, "And you probably wouldn't even say good-bye would you? You stupid git. You stupid, handsome, fucking..."

The room brightened suddenly. Maylene's head snapped back as she looked around her quickly, gasping. She spun around in the chair. Anton stood by the lamp beside the futon staring at her morosely.

Maylene fumbled with the headphones, removing them and tossing them onto the desk. "Christ," she gasped, "How long have you been there?"

She rubbed away the puffiness in her eyes and gazed at him more clearly. The big man wasn't standing as tall as he usually did. She could see him breathing hard. His long, leather jacket and his shirt looked a bit disheveled. On even closer inspection, she could see that his hair was mussed and there were some big cherry red blemishes on his face.

"What...what happened?" she asked softly.

Anton was clearly distracted, his head turning left and right, looking around as if he didn't know which direction to step towards first. Finally he made his way to the desk. Standing beside Maylene, he rummaged around the clutter, pocketing a few random items in his coat.

She noticed the red and purple bruises on his knuckles. "Anton," Maylene said, "Are you listening to me?"

"Yeah. Yeah," he replied still picking through the items. He stopped and finally looked at Maylene, "I'm listening. I'm good. You're...uh...is that my sweater?"

Maylene tilted her head slightly, her eyes narrowing, as she looked at him closely. She read something in his eyes. More importantly she picked up something in his voice. He was distracted, his mind working on something --a plan. Her mouth slipped open when she realized what it was.

"Anton..."

"Give me a second," he said as he turned and walked to his closet.

She watched him carefully for a moment before lowering her gaze towards the floor. Feelings of anxiety and urgency gnawed inside her belly. She closed her eyes, and inhaled deeply, calming herself, clearing her mind.

Anton was picking through boxes scattered in his closet when he heard Maylene speak, "Anton."

He stood up and turned towards her just in time to see her pull the big brown sweater over her head. She looked down at it as she held it in her hands, twisting it, then she calmly draped it on the chair. Barefoot, she wore nothing but her panties and a focused look on her pretty, somber face. She folded her fingers at her belly as she tried to steady her breath, her round, curving breasts trembling slightly as her chest rose and fell.

Anton stood motionless, his face expressionless, as the slender young woman slowly made her way towards him. She came within a foot of him and looked up with her deep brown eyes. He frowned as he looked at her, but his eyes never left hers.

"Good," Maylene sent her thoughts to him, "Just...look at me."

Their eyes tethered, the petite woman reached up and pushed his heavy leather coat off his shoulders. Anton let her do so, letting it slide down his arms and falling with a crumpled thump onto the floor. He could see the earnest look in her eyes, the nervous tremble on her bare chest.

Maylene shifted on her feet. She looked down to his waist. Her upper lip curled under her lower one as she pulled her long hair back behind her ear with one hand while the other gingerly reached for and lifted the bottom of his Henley shirt. As soon as it was past his belly button, Anton reached down and lifted it the rest of the way and over his head. It was the only moment he took his eyes off of her.

As Anton pulled the tight shirt off his arms, Maylene used the moment to admire the man's rugged body. He really was a tall, solid man. Her hands slowly reached out and touched his skin above his stomach. Like touching pristine marble, her fingertips slid around the edges of his abs, circled his belly button. Both of them watched as her hands drifted upward pushing against his pectorals, her fingers and palms brushing past his wide dark nipples. Maylene lifted herself to her tiptoes, exposing the sultry definition in her slim legs, as she wrapped her hands behind his thick neck.

Anton felt her soft, warm, bare bosom gently cushion against his body as she leaned up against him. Her body moved to the rhythm of his breathing.

"Hold me," Maylene said.

After a moment's hesitation, Anton slid his hands up along her thighs and around her waist. He clutched her at the curve of her smooth back just above her panty-line.

The young woman's fine, small lips parted. She moistened them. "Kiss me," she said, her lilting voice beginning to crack.

Anton's jaw was set as firmly as his eyes. He continued to just feel her heart beat --listen to it-- pulse from deep within her chest. He could feel how anxious the young woman was, how desperate she was to give herself over to him. It had a calming effect on him.

Maylene closed her eyes as she saw him tilt his head towards her. She felt his lips firmly press onto hers. She inhaled deeply, and pulled herself higher to meet his kiss with equal intensity.

Their two bodies were motionless, only their lips moved, folding over one another over and over, mingling their taste and breath. As their lips parted, Maylene lowered herself down slightly, putting space between their bodies. Still holding onto him around his neck, she looked down to his belly.

For a second, she said nothing as Anton looked down at the top of her head. Then he heard her say in a barely audible whisper, "Make love to me."

She thought it was a touch more subtle than "I want you to fuck me till my skull bursts, you goddamn bastard."

Her eyes shifted unsteadily as she waited for his reply. It was like an eternity. Then she felt his fingers under her chin, tilting her head upwards. The moment she saw him, he caught her lips with a smoldering, deep kiss that sent her heart-rate shooting up a few notches.

Maylene hummed a sigh as she lowered herself, letting her hands slip out from behind his neck. She took his large hands in hers. A seductively playful smile on her face, she shimmied backwards --toe-to-heel, toe-to-heel-- pulling Anton slowly along with her towards the futon. The man still looked quite serious, but he followed her closely.

When she felt the cushion of the futon push up against her calves, Maylene sat down. She raised her eyes up, narrow like crescent moons. Anton ran his hands through her hair, his touch making her swoon. Her hands quickly went to work. With a determined look, she undid the man's belt buckle, her fingers slipping on the stiff leather but undaunted. She nearly broke a nail pulling out the button of his jeans but quickly pulled his fly down with a swift tug. She was so focused that she never noticed the subtle curl on Anton's lips. He was amused by the little frown on her pretty face as she struggled to pull his tight jeans past his hips.

"You're not even going to help me, are you?" she fumed inwardly.

As if on cue, Anton pushed the jeans, along with his briefs, down to his thighs. Maylene was immediately confronted by his lengthy cock. Her gasp and gulp were clearly audible.

Just as she was about to reach for it, Anton leaned across to the lamp by the futon and switched it off.

Suddenly in the dark, Maylene said, "No. Wait. Why did you..."

"It's alright," Anton calmed her from above. He was only a large, vague shadow in her eyes.

Maylene felt him take her hand. He guided it slowly until she touched his cock. Maylene smiled. It twitched slightly as she carefully curled her fingers around it and raised it to her lips. She stroked it gently up and down from the base to the tip, feeling it stiffen, then she sank her mouth over it.

Anton breathed a stream of air through his lips as he felt his cock rub inside her mouth and nudge up against her throat. He listened to her hums and muffled moans as she worked his shaft with her tongue and lips.

Maylene quickly had the saliva built up in her mouth. It glossed her lips and dribbled down her chin as she worked it along his hardening length and massaged it onto his tender balls. She loved the feel of his tip in her mouth, dragging it along her tongue and pushing it against her inner cheek. When she heard the big man groan, she slipped his cock from her mouth and paused, amazed of the sound she had elicited from him. She looked up. She couldn't see his face clearly but she heard his deep, satisfied breaths. Rolling her tongue across her upper lip she wrapped her mouth around him again, redoubling her efforts. She sucked hungrily on his cock wanting to hear his sighs and groans.

Anton reached down, entwining his fingers in the silky strands of her hair. He felt her head bob back and forth with vigour. His other hand slipped down her chest, fondling her round breast, giving her erect nipple a firm squeeze and drawing a stilted gasp from her full mouth.

Maylene's fine brows angled sharply as she pumped his shaft hard into her mouth. Between the tip of his hard cock pushing against her throat and the feel of the man's touch as he caressed her tits, she was having difficulty finding her breath. Finally, like a diver emerging from the depths, she pulled her mouth off of his length and whipped her head back, loosing a wheezing gasp for air.

Hearing the young woman groan like that nearly caused Anton to blow his load across her face. He struggled hard to ease the tightness in his stomach and gluts as well as the surge in his throbbing cock.

Breathing through his mouth, he pushed his pants and briefs off his feet. Holding onto Maylene's shoulders, he lowered the woman onto her back on the futon. She shifted her body, settling into the cushion as the muscular, silhouette of Anton moved between her legs. He prowled above her body, then he lowered himself to kiss her. The tip of his hard cock hung just low enough to nudge up against her skin and send a tingle through her.

They locked their lips together, sucking and licking one another's tongues. Anton inhaled deeply. She smelled like his soap and sweater. Downward he moved his lips, kissing her chin and throat. Maylene shifted and curved her body as he touched her breasts with his large rough hands. She gasped as she felt his lips wrap around her nipple and then suckle hard on it. He moved back and forth between her rounded tits taking his time to bring both of her nipples to firm, strained attention.

Maylene continued to squirm with delight as he tasted the smooth flesh around her belly button with a deliberate lick of his tongue. Fuck. She couldn't believe how he was taking his time right now but she braced herself as she felt him hook the straps of her panties, her last bit of clothing, and slide them down her legs. He knelt back, lifting her legs to remove the panties, kissing her ankles and top of her feet.

As her eyes adjusted to the darkness, she could see more of Anton as he kneeled between her legs. She could see the rugged symmetry of his muscular body from the glow of evening light seeping through the curtains. She watched him as he bent down, lowering his face between her thighs, feeling the stubble on his chin and jaw brush against her skin.

"Oh! Oh god!" Anton heard Maylene stammer as he dragged his tongue up along the slit of her cunt. Her body was squirming as he licked her repeatedly and he wrapped his arms around her thighs to keep her hips still.

Maylene groaned and sighed, feeling his coarse tongue nuzzle her petals apart. Her belly arched upwards but his strong arms held her lower body down. She drew her legs up, rubbing her feet against his back as his deliciously enticing licks and kisses sent her nerves reeling. When his finger hooked in between her folds she bucked hard against his restraining arm and she moaned aloud.

Anton slid his stiff finger into her as he sucked on her clit. She was a tasty little nymph, and her coos and cries urged him on. She was dripping wet.

"Oh fuck, Anton!" Maylene gasped. She reached down and pulled hard on his short hair, yanking his head away from her quivering snatch.

Her strength and aggression seemed to startle both of them as she managed to shimmy out from Anton's grasp and force him onto his back on the futon. Anton focused his eyes and could see the intense look on Maylene's face as she straddled his torso. She grasped at his cheeks as she planted her mouth over his. She kissed and licked him like she was binging on ice cream. Certainly she never felt anything so fine and tasty on her lips before.

She clutched at his head, lifting it up as she drew her chest close. She pulled his face into her breasts and the man obliged her with more kisses and long sucks on her tits. She tossed her hair back and gasped. Finally she wiggled her body downward. She felt his cock rub along her skin as she kissed and nibbled gently on his nipples. She dragged his shaft across her breasts, the stiff length nudging between supple mounds. As she knelt between his legs, she swept her long hair to one side of her head and held it as she bent down towards his cock. She rubbed it against the side of her face, reveling in its sexy feel of smooth skin over rigid, hot muscle. Then she slipped her mouth over it again. Anton looked down. The dimly lit image of Maylene kneeling between his legs, her round ass sticking up and her head bobbing up and down with verve, was something to savour but the hungry, wet slurps and gasps she made would definitely linger like a dream. He could feel the pressure on his cock as the young woman sucked him like a tight, moist vacuum. Again, she was bringing him to the brink.

But Maylene had no intention of finishing the man off like this. With a sloppy pop from her lips, his cock withdrew from her mouth. Once again, he slender woman crawled up and straddled Anton's waist. She raised herself to her knees and reached down to position the man's rigid shaft. Feeling the potent head nuzzle against her tender opening, Maylene shifted her hips and sank slowly down.