4 Corners: Listen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uhh! Anton," she sighed as his shaft rose into her. Her pussy clenched and eased alternately as he probed deeper and deeper. Maylene's eyes closed, her head listing to the side, pressing her cheek against her shoulder.

Quickly she began to roll her hips like a belly dancer. Inches slipped in and out of her with every stiff buck from Anton below her. Her breaths quickened as their session continued in earnest. She leaned back, arching her body, placing her hands on his knees. She looked up at the darkened ceiling. With nothing to see, she only focused on the feel of Anton's hot cock pumping into her and the sounds of their groans and sighs filling the room.

Anton held her at the waist, pulling her down each time her hips rose up. He felt her grind and gyrate her crotch, engulfing his cock in her moist softness. When she leaned forward and locked her mouth on his again, her soft hair falling around his face, he clutched at back and her ass. He ran a nimble finger along the crack of her butt. His hand continuously flowed along her smooth flesh. They slipped around the curves and contours of the young woman's supple and slender body. Both of them were in constant motion, intimately linked together, melting together.

The futon creaked and groaned as they continued with increasing frenzy. Once more they changed positions, this time Anton resuming his place on top. He knelt between Maylene's legs and teased her by slipping the length of his cock along her slit.

Maylene frowned as she squirmed. She groaned, "Oh god, Anton. Don't do that. Uh...just...please...Uhn!"

Anton pushed into her with a stiff thrust. He slipped his hand around the back of her thighs and pulled her in. He pumped his shaft into her with swift, hard strokes.

"Uh! Oh god! Harder," the woman pleaded. Maylene could see him clearly now through her slender eyes, his rugged symmetry, his muscles straining. She could see the satisfied curl on his lips, the hard look in his eyes as he seized her body with relentless and precise strikes of his cock. His crotch crashed into her, filling her with lustful warmth. Her smaller body arched painfully as his kneeling thrusts lifted her ass high off the cushion, but she didn't care. This rapturous siege was what she had been waiting for. To hear him groan aloud with every pump of his hips made the moment intensely satisfying.

Anton fucked her sweet, petite body as hard as he had ever done. He knew that she wanted this. It was the realization of how much he had wanted this too that really spiked his desire to please her and draw his own satisfaction from doing so. Maylene was so fucking tight and giving and warm -- it drove him with ferocious fervor.

"Anton! Oh god! Ah!" Maylene's throat was raw now. She couldn't moisten her red lips fast enough. She was gasping hot, unsteady breaths. Her whole body shook, her breasts jiggling with abandon, as Anton held her tighter and pumped her full-on with piston like strokes of his swollen cock. Her willing, tender body took every thrust.

"Ah! Fuck!" Anton grunted. His stomach strained painfully, his abs feeling like they were shredding. He felt the swirl in his skull. A low growl clawed its way up his throat, growing louder and louder as it emerged from his mouth. His large hand tightened around Maylene's waist as he threw his hips up with one last hard buck, lifting her bum and angling her back to the breaking point. The big man's head listed back and he groaned deeply as he shot a thick load of hot cum into her.

Electricity surged through Maylene's body demanding release. She twisted her head to the side, her mouth rounding open, and then cried out, "Ahh!" spilling a sensuous wetness over his cock unabated.

For the briefest moment, the two bodies were motionless, stiffening in the dark as they climaxed together, filling or covering each other with their heated, sticky cum. Their bodies tensed and strained to the bursting point. Maylene managed a few quick breaths and slowly lowered her back down from the acute arch position. Her whole body was so warm, inside and out.

Anton's body also began to relax, but every throb of his cock splashed more of his cum into Maylene until he finally withdrew from her. Still kneeling, he settled down on to the futon, his muscles sapped of their strength, his stomach and lungs aching from the strain.

Feeling delicious and deep aches in every bone and muscle, Maylene still managed to lift herself up from the cushion. Breathing hard, she pushed Anton onto his back and then shimmied down to his cock. As she held it in her hands, she felt hers and Anton's slick cum pasting the semi-rigid shaft. She could see it glisten and it had the pungent aroma of their juices smeared all over it. She flicked her tongue at the tip before guiding his cock into her mouth once more. She tasted herself on him as she licked and sucked.

Anton held his breath then grunted softly. With little coaxing. He spurted one last stream of viscous cum into Maylene's mouth. She rolled the taste in her mouth, gathering the spunk with her tongue, then gulped it down. She discreetly wiped her lips clean.

Now she really did feel exhausted. Working her tired body up alongside his, she curled up against Anton. She smiled contentedly when she felt him drape his arm around her. She rubbed his bare, broad chest gently, circling her fingers around his nipples, listening to his breaths steady and soften.

They stayed like that for a while without a word passing between them. Maylene heard steady, puffy breaths escape Anton's lips. She looked up at him and saw that his eyes were closed.

"Anton?" she whispered. The man didn't reply.

She propped her head up on her elbow and looked at him lying there in deep slumber, a fit, handsome, a bit less mysterious man. She ran her fingertips along his lips before leaning over and kissing him softly.

Lowering her had back down onto his chest she said quietly, "Promise me you'll say good-bye....or else I'll sick Yayoi's dog on you."

Then she fell asleep.

*********

It was two days later when Maylene returned to the 4 Corners. Of course, Anton hadn't called her since.

She passed Yayoi on the sidewalk outside. The diminutive woman was in pigtails but looked a little less perky than usual. However, her pug seemed to have a spritely bounce in his short step. She also bumped into John at the entrance looking just as guilty and anxious as ever. He bolted up the stairs screaming "Millicent! Millicent!"

When she arrived at apartment 201, there was an envelope with her name on it stuck on the door. Inside were a couple of tickets to an upcoming dance recital at a nearby university hall. The attached note read "Hope you can make it! C & A".

Maylene smiled. If even half of what she heard in 401 made it onto the dance floor, she would be there.

As she pulled out her key she paused. Then she did something she had never done: she knocked on the door. After a moment, she finally unlocked it and entered.

"I'm home," she said quietly.

The boxes were gone. The clutter on the desk was gone. The clothes were gone.

Anton was gone.

Maylene stood still for a moment, soaking the realization in. It actually didn't bother her like she thought it would. She knew he would be gone even before she had made her way back to the 4 Corners. She knew it before they had made love that other night.

But what was curious was what he took with him and what he had left behind. Her picture was gone. The laptop was still there. There was a post-it stuck to the screen: "Listen to me".

She sat down and clicked on the isolated audio file.

The sounds of heavy breathing filled the room along with bodies colliding, mouths kissing and gasping, and strained groans from raw throats. The passion she heard was familiar but it was still just as explicitly arousing.

Maylene heard her own voice, "Uhh...Anton!"

She listened to more desperate gasps mingling with the deep groans of a normally quiet, mysterious man. It was a scintillating sound.

Her lips curling upwards at the ends, she closed her eyes, steadied her breath and listened. She listened to Anton's extremely satisfied groans and grunts.

He'd be back. She knew that, too.

*********

Jimmy Dean was restocking the magazines in his store when he heard the front door open. He looked up and immediately flashed his pearly whites.

"Hello pretty lady!" he said with a wave. He held up the Architectural Digest magazine. "Got the new one hot of the presses!"

Maylene walked in and giggled. "Thanks, Jimmy," she said as she took the magazine from him. She flipped through the pages and then asked, "Can you help me with something?"

"Ask and Jimmy shall deliver!" he proclaimed.

"Can you tell me who I call to inquire about renting out apartment 202?"

She smiled, showing off dimples that could melt an iceberg.

*********

Other stories set in the fictional residence of the 4 Corners will be forthcoming. 4 Corners: Dance With Me has already been posted. Stories will be set in each of the 6 apartments. It's not necessary to read them in any particular order but hopefully you have fun picking up characters and situations from one story to the next. Please look for more in days to come or via my author's profile.

I had originally plotted to have Listen as the last story after introducing all the residents in their individual stories but I realized this might actually be a good way to show readers of Dance With Me what I'm up to with this series and give you a bit of a tease of what's to come. Please let me know what you think. I glean something from every comment, good or bad. Thanks!