4 Inches Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aunt Katie, how old is Julie?"

Katie stopped dead and turned to me, thunder in her eyes. "Never! In! School!" she barked.

"Of course not, Miss Smith." I said, with just a hint of laughter in my voice.

Her eyes suddenly twinkled. "I quite like it though. She's 19, just three weeks older than you, but she leftschool this Summer and is taking a year out before college. We're very strict about things like that in our family, that's why the young ones are being kept indoors today."

Katie's mother was lying on a sunbed in the dappled shade of the tree. She had the backrest raised so she could keep an eye on her daughters and granddaughters, and looking at her, I could see the resemblance with both Katie and Julie. Although she must have been in her 60s she looked younger and while her bikini showed off her stretch marks and a slight sag in her breasts she was still slim with well toned muscles.

"You must be Joe, welcome to our little meeting. Katie told me all about your problem, and I'm glad to see you and Julie have hit it off so quickly."

"I must say, I'm a little overwhelmed at the sight of all these beautiful ladies. Are they really all your daughters?"

"Daughters and granddaughters. I have five daughters and 12 granddaughters altogether. Maybe you could be the 1st to give me a great-granddaughter."

"If I did marry Julie, we might end up giving you a great-grandson instead."

"Oh, I do hope so. I hope you can break the curse. I have three sisters and my mother had four sisters, it would be nice to have a boy born into the family after so many generations."

"Curse?" I was curious to hear more.

"Oh mother don't be silly." By her tone Aunt Katie obviously didn't believe in curses. "You know that's just a silly superstition, and you've got nephews as well as nieces. It's just a matter of time till we have some boys in this side of the family as well."

"Yes darling, I'm sure you're right. Anyway Joe, I'm a bit disappointed that you don't find me sexy enough to give you a hard on. I don't suppose you could do an old lady a big favour and go down on me could you?

I looked at her, shocked. This lady was old enough to be my grandmother, heavens above, she's probably older than my grandmother and I had never felt anything sexual about my grandmother.

"Mother! How could you ask such a thing of Joe? I told you, he's a submissive, you have to tell him what to do."

"Yes darling, I'm sorry. Joe! Get your head down between my legs and lick my cunt!"

I immediately felt my cock getting hard on the humiliation of being ordered to lick this old lady. God, what sort of pervert was I? I still found myself kneeling at the foot of the sunbed while she slipped off her bikini bottom and spread her legs wide for me to get better access. I was quite surprised to see that she was hairless down there, apart from a heart-shaped landing strip immediately above the hood of her clitoris. As I bent forwards, I could see a touch of moisture on her lips and could smell her musky aroma. I licked gently across her lips testing her juices, before tickling her pleasure button with the tip of my tongue. I remembered it was one of Miss Smith's classes where she had explained to the boys (and to the girls) how to bring girls pleasure using the tongue, I'd used it to bring quite a few girls to climax since then, but I had never for one moment expected to be using it on Miss Smith's own mother.

"Did you teach him how to do this Katie?"

"You know it's what I do at the school, mother."

"With a tongue like this, he doesn't need a 9 inch cock!"

She started moaning and gripped the sides of the sunbed, her knuckles turning white as she let out a scream and squirted cum all over my face.

"Oh God, and he never even used his fingers. You, my boy, have my permission to do whatever you want with any member of my family!"

"I think it could be what the family wants to do with this boy!" Aunt Katie laughed at her mother's reaction to my tongue.

At that moment Julie walked up with a big pitcher of punch and some plastic cups. "Would you like some punch, grandmother?"

"Why is it, with all the fancy glasses we have in this house, the punch has to be served in plastic cups? Yes thank you Julie, I would love a plastic cup of punch."

Looking round, Joe saw most of the women who were standing talking were already holding cups of punch, but a lot of the younger girls, lying on the sunbeds, were watching Julie, obviously impatient for their drink. Julie poured a cup of punch for her grandmother, and another one for Katie. She didn't offer me one, but started walking away saying" Come on, you can help" over her shoulder.

...

I followed behind, leaving Katie talking to her mother, and we walked up to the nearest girl on a sunbed.

"Joe, this is Sarah, and I think she would like some punch." She poured about half a cup of punch and gave it to me. I was about to pass it on to Sarah when Julie stopped me. "She'd like you to take it into your mouth, then dribble it all over her breasts, and then lick it all up again. Now do it!"

Sarah had her elbows on the sunbed behind her, lifting her body slightly. She was looking at me through her sunglasses, and her bare breasts were inviting me, her nipples just on the top edge of her breasts were standing proud, just begging to be licked. I lifted the cup of punch to my lips and poured it into my mouth. I nearly spat it out again straight away, as it started burning my mouth and I realised this was virtually pure alcohol but I controlled myself, leaned forward and dribbled it gently onto those awaiting tits.

The amber liquid immediately started running down the sides of her breasts, and I realised I would have to be quick to catch it before it dripped onto the sunbed. I reached down quickly to my right and licked the side of her body, the side of her breast and across the top, then moved to the other side and repeated this. Going back to her left side, I again licked up but this time going higher, running my tongue across her nipple and gently sucking it into my mouth. Again I repeated this on her right breast and nipple, then seeing the punch pooling in her belly button was about to overflow, I moved down and licked from the top edge of her bikini bottom right up, across the bottom of her breast, to again suck gently on the nipple.

I repeated this on the other side, then slipping my mouth down, I took care of the punch that was left in her belly button, swirling my tongue round in the hole to make sure it was clean and dry and then making my way up to the valley between her breasts, paying attention to the peaks on both sides, eventually working up to her neck, her chin and finally finding her lips, giving her a deep French kiss so she could taste the alcohol in my mouth. As I pulled away, I realised she had a hand down the front of her bikini bottom and she quickly fingered herself to orgasm, still looking me in the eye.

"Thank you Joe, I look forward to welcoming you into the family."

Julie gave Sarah a cup of punch, and then we moved on to the next young lady.

...

"Joe, this is Divina and by the looks of it, she wants you to dribble punch into her pubic hair and then lick it till she's dry. Now get on with it!"

The way Julie was bossing me about was getting me really excited, while the alcohol from the punch was starting to make me a little lightheaded. My cock was at full strength, as hard as I'd ever known it but nobody appeared to be paying it any attention. I took the half cup of punch, poured into my mouth, and then set about dribbling it into Divina's pubic hair. She had trimmed her pussy nicely, leaving a soft fuzz which trapped some of the punch until I dribbled enough that it started running down, into the V at the top of her legs and down towards her arse hole.

She was lying with her legs straight down the sunbed, and I had to gently pick them up and spread her knees so that I could catch the punch as it ran down. By the time I had done this, I had to start deep in her crack, licking across her little rosebud and up the sides of her cheeks. I had never been this far back on a girl before, but she seemed to be enjoying it and remembering Miss Smith's lessons I gently probed her rear entrance with my tongue. She seemed to appreciate this, but I had a job to do so moving on I caught the remainder of the alcoholic liquid up near the bottom of her labia.

The punch now tasted different, mixed with her pussy juice which was flowing abundantly. I realised it could be quite difficult to lick this girl till she was dry but I plunged my tongue into her cunt and sucked out as much of the juice as I could before proceeding up to clean the rest of her hair. Bypassing her clit for the moment, I went back to the short fuzz above and made sure I licked and sucked all the punch out of this mat, before lowering her legs so I could get my tongue into the crease in the top of her thigh, making sure this was clean and dry before returning to rub my tongue across her pleasure button. She immediately screamed and wrapped her legs around the back of my head, pulling me in harder, the juice now running freely down across her bottom to pool on the sunbed. As she relaxed and I could get my head free, I turned to Julie and said "I'm sorry Mistress Julie, I failed to get her dry for you. Please forgive me."

"I think she enjoyed it though, so I forgive you just this once. Come on, we have more to do."

...

On the next sunbed, I was introduced to Aunt Lucy. "Hello Joe, I'm Katie's youngest sister."

Lucy was older than the other girls I've been looking at, but seemed a bit younger than most of the women. Her breasts were much larger than any of the other girls, as she lay there they flopped out a bit to the sides looking full but soft, and her stomach was a little bit flabby and covered with red patches, some of which were starting to turn grey and silvery. She saw where I was looking. "Twins fuck with your body."

I heard a laugh from behind me and Aunt Katie's voice saying "I thought it was fucking that gave you the twins in the first place."

"Oh I enjoyed that though, and it wouldn't have been so bad if they had been small twins but they totally ruined my skin, covered me in stretchmarks and I'm still having to work hard to get rid of the flab."

She changed her tone, looked up at me and smirked. "I hear you've not had a lot of experience, and I bet I can offer you something very few men have experienced. I want you to be a very naughty boy, a dirty boy. I want you to cum between my tits."

She grabbed my manhood and pulled me forward, laying my erection between her breasts as she picked up a bottle of suntan lotion and squeezed a big dollop on top of my hard penis and then she lifted her breasts and pressed them together around it. My cock was in heaven. "Fuck my tits!" she commanded.

I was quickly finding that Aunt Katie have been right, I am a submissive. While I hadn't been too sure about fucking this older ladies tits, as soon as I received that command I started moving my body back and forth, sliding my hard four inches in and out of that warm, slippery valley between her breasts. She would squeeze her breasts together as I pushed forward, and then push one breast harder than the other as I was pulling back, so my cock was twisted; the feeling was intense.

The moisture around my cock seemed to be increasing. I didn't think I had that much pre-cum, and then I looked down and realised that there were drops of white liquid squeezing out of Lucy's erect nipples. As she forced them together and I forced my cock up between them, a few drops of milk would be squeezed out from her breasts running down the inside into the valley to give my cock more lubrication. I found this so erotic, I started pumping harder and faster and she reacted by massaging her breasts harder, by gripping her nipples and squeezing more of the milk out. I could already feel the milk coating my balls as they brushed against her stomach each time I thrust in and then dragged back as I pulled out again.

The end of my cock didn't reach the top of the valley between her breasts, and as I thrust forwards I could feel the soft skin rubbing against my exposed glans, then as I pulled back my foreskin would be stretched up to cover. Back-and-forth, in and out, I had never actually fucked a girl before and although this was just her breasts I was fucking, I was in ecstasy. I soon felt my balls tighten and my scrotum pull up as a feeling started to move up my cock, and I could feel it shooting out between her breasts, mixing with the warm milk, I came on a female body for the second time today.

Lucy felt my cock erupting between her breasts, and she seemed to have an orgasm of her own making little jets of milk squirt out from her tits. She released her breasts letting them fall towards the sides of her body, revealing my cock in a mess of milk and cum. She grabbed it and pulled me up to her mouth, licking it clean, swirling her tongue around my balls, along the sides of my shaft, before putting the end into her mouth and sucking the last of my cum, sucking hard as if she were trying to pull more out of my balls. Although I had just cum, my cock didn't seem to have shrunk it all, it was still hard and waved in front of me. As I knelt there with my cock in Lucy's mouth, Julie gave me another cup of punch.

"Guess where this has to go!" she whispered in my ear. I looked down at the mess between Lucy's breasts and realised I was supposed to clean it up, I was supposed to take the punch, dribble it on her breasts, let it mix with the milk and the cum that were already there, and then lick it all up leaving her breasts clean and dry. I looked at the punch and the amount of juice that was already covering her body, and made a decision. I took half the punch into my mouth, and then just swallowed it straight down before taking the other half and dribbling it on the insides of Lucy's breasts, allowing it to mix with the liquids that were already there.

As the mixture ran down towards her stomach, I started lapping around her belly button, sucking up the milk that had already accumulated round there. The texture of her skin was quite strange, the red marks were smooth and taut while the skin between was soft and delicate.

Lucy was watching me and could feel where my tongue was going. She could feel the difference in her skin and she smiled down at me. "Stretchmarks, that's what twins give you. I was fine when I had my first one, Julie, but the twins just stretched my stomach so much that the skin couldn't keep up. Now I'm having to work hard to get my body back into shape and I'm still breastfeeding. I don't get much time to exercise, so I'm sorry if I've not got the most beautiful body around but I really enjoyed our fuck."

I was too busy chasing the streams of alcohol and cum and milk to answer her, I had cleaned her stomach and up the sides of her chest and I was about to start on the valley. I had tasted her milk on its own where it had run down, it was nice. Not really like cows milk, maybe a little bit more salty but I was enjoying the taste. Where the punch had run down and the two were mixed together, it was a strange flavour, almost like alcoholic milkshake. As I approached the bottom of the valley I was getting more and more coconut flavour, I realised it was coconut oil suntan lotion she had squirted on to give my cock its initial lubrication and I realised she must have tasted that on my cock as she was cleaning me.

She had already experienced the flavours I was working through, except for the punch. She must have been able to taste her milk and the suntan lotion and my cum all mixed together and she hadn't complained, so I took the plunge and spreading my tongue I licked right up between her tits, collecting the last of the milk and the punch and a big glob of my cum. I started sucking and cleaned up the mess, swirling my tongue and lips around to make sure I collected it all. It actually tasted quite nice, it was the first time I had ever tasted my own cum, it was just a little salty.

She looked down at me with a smile . "Don't ignore my nipples." I lifted my head and looked, of course her nipples were wet and I had to leave her clean and dry. I leaned over, put out my tongue and gently licked a little drop of milk off the top of her left tit. She moaned as I pulled back and repeated this with her right tit. She moaned again.

"There, your nipples seem clean and dry now." As I said this, I saw two new drops of milk appear where I had just licked. This time, I licked the milk off her left breast again and then as she moaned I pulled the nipple into my mouth and started sucking. I could feel the sprays of milk hitting inside my mouth, the taste of the milk as it accumulated and ran down into my stomach, I couldn't remember ever having sucked milk out of a woman's tits before - I guess I had done it to my mum at some stage but somehow that didn't seem as sexy. I suddenly heard Lucy's voice and realised Julie's head was close to my own as she sucked on Lucy's other nipple.

"Oh Julie!"

"Yes mummy?" Something Aunt Lucy said earlier rose in my memory. She said her first daughter was Julie, but I hadn't associated that with the girl whose face I had cum on earlier. Here I was sucking breastmilk from the mother while her daughter sucked on her other breast. Her daughter that I was probably going to fuck tonight.

"Bite my nipples!" Never being one to refuse a direct command like that, I closed my teeth around the outstanding nipple and bit gently. I guess Julie was doing the same to the other breast but it obviously wasn't enough.

"Harder! Harder! Bite down hard! God that feels good."

I bit down hard. I could feel the milk still spurting into my mouth as I sucked, but now each time I bit down I could feel Lucy's body writhing under me. As I released my bite and sucked again I could feel the milk and the blood return to her nipple, the milk spurting out and the blood causing gasps to run through her body. She was having orgasms, lots of them, each time Julie or I bit down on a tit she would have an orgasm. Neither of us were being gentle, her breasts would be sore for days, which meant that every time she fed her babies it would be sore. I wondered if women usually have orgasms while they were breastfeeding - I seem to remember something about that from Aunt Katie's sex ed lessons. I would have to ask her next time! Lucy's milk was starting to dry up, her orgasms were subsiding so Julie and I left her lying sated on the sunbed as we went off to meet the rest of the family.

...

Karen didn't really fit in with the other girls, she had dark hair and a small, elfish face. Her body was slim and muscular looking, but her breasts were full and well formed. She was sitting on the edge of the sunbed and had obviously been watching us with Lucy as she had a hand down and she was playing with herself. I could see she was already wet and I knew it would be more difficult drying her after I had dribbled the punch round wherever it was she wanted it dribbling. As she was naked I had a good idea where that would be. I was only partly right.

As we approached, my cock bouncing on her eye level, she reached up and grabbed me. She pulled me in and kissed the end of my cock, taking the first couple of inches into her mouth. If it had been possible I would have got harder, but it seemed my cock had a life of its own and was never going to get soft again. "I want you to dribble punch on my cunt and my arse and then lick them both till I cum hard."

Saying this, she lay back, lifted her arse in the air and pulled her legs over till her feet were either side of her head and her cunt and rosebud were beautifully presented ready for my tongue. This was going to be a long day!