4 Inches Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

...

Three girls later, and I had succeeded in dribbling punch over another pair of breasts, which I managed to leave clean and dry, one arsehole and two more pussies which somehow I couldn't get dry. We eventually arrived back at Julie's sunbed, with barely a cup of the punch left. She poured this into a plastic cup and passed it to me, then she lay back on her sunbed. She still had the one-piece swimsuit on, so I couldn't dribble the punch onto her breasts or down in the area I would really like to get my tongue, instead she directed me to take a mouth full of the punch, and dribble it over her face and into her mouth.

By now I was used to the taste of the punch so I took a good mouthful, and then started dribbling gently. She closed her eyes tight as I dribbled all over her face, and opened her mouth so that I could dribble the remainder of the punch straight down her throat. Once my mouth was empty, I went back to licking her face and sucking up the punch, but this time I didn't swallow it myself, whenever I got some in my mouth I would dribble it into hers.

There was a strange taste to the punch and I could feel a roughness in her skin, and I suddenly realised she'd never cleaned up my come from when I had shot over her earlier. I could taste myself on her skin, mixed with the punch and I wondered if she could tell the difference in what I was dribbling into her mouth. Having cleaned her face, I took what was left of the punch into my mouth and then rather than dribbling it, I lifted her shoulders and kissed her, letting the rest of the punch flow freely between our mouths, wrestling with her tongue as it trickled down her throat. She threw her arms around my neck and pulled me in tight, then we lay down together and I let the alcohol take me to slumberland.