All Comments on '4 Moms 4 Aidan Ch. 01'

by hetup

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Would love to read how he fucks his friend's mothers when his friends are around

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
O'my what a story!!!

wonderfully done. Just the right. Length with a good pace. I enjoyed it from the beginning to the end. I'm looking so forward to the conquest of the other three. Thank you. Job well done.

amoroneamoroneover 8 years ago
Loved it

thanks for a real passionate story, well written and plausible.

Lucky boy.

Can't wait for more.

Josephep2003Josephep2003over 8 years ago
Great start to this......

series. Can't wait for the next installment!!

01cowboy6401cowboy64over 8 years ago
incorrect uses of tense

While it was a good read, there are a number of incorrect uses of tense. For example - a thousand times, but none match the reality. SHOULD read "...a thousand times, but none matched the reality."

mybikecruisesmybikecruisesover 8 years ago
no is no

Even if she is thinking similar, when they say no and stop, rape is rape. No matter how much you think they enjoy or want it.

Fantasy is fun, but when faced with reality of breaking vows, no means no.

Seduction must go both ways or this should go into the nonconsent category. Just saying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
LOVED IT !!!!!

Loved it . Looking forward to more of this story Keep them CUMMMMMMMINGGGG !!!!!

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 8 years ago
Excellent concept and heated action

More tangled emotions and please make Aidan progressively more challenged with each quasi-mom /milf . I enjoyed the bike outing tryst as opposed to tired old home rondevous because friend and husband are absent.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 8 years ago

Loved the story. Glad to see two more chapters written already. Hope the Milf's use a little more dirty talk when they fuck him in subsequent chapters. That's very hot.

ramonbrookramonbrookover 8 years ago
I agree with mybikecruises

Enjoyed the story but should be in NONCONSENT!

He raped his supposed best friends mother and someone he considered a mother!

Aiden is a messed up guy who thinks he can take whatever he wants! I can go on and on about how messed up he is .... But nobody here will care ... Just a good stroke story!

Like I said change the category and all my arguments will go away .

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
for assholes

who can't cum in reality

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The king of the Lit. assholes is dear annony

If you don't believe me, just ask his wife, ex-wife. I gave this story a 5 for effort and content.

twatstretchertwatstretcherover 8 years ago
Excellent Story

You have a talent for writing this kind of story. I found myself in envy of Aiden. I fucjed a friend's mother for a whole summer when I was in college. One of those fond memories that I will never forget. I can't wait the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Good story so far. Needs better editing, e.g. peddling or pedalling?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Bad

There are all kinds of careless errors, listing every woman's bra size - and of course they're all stacked - boring and dumb.

Reindeer58Reindeer58over 8 years ago
The small group began chatting as they had some distance to the party.

I stopped reading at this point. The concept may have been good, but the execution was awful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
such an...

amoral beast is Aidan - pity - he does seem somewhat likeable in spite of his failings.

JohnnyGaltJohnnyGaltabout 8 years ago
My God Man

Get a fucking editor

The story isn't that bad,but your execution of it? Gimme a break

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
it's pretty...

much rape...too bad

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Descent but the whole rape and sociopathic personality was off putting. If the rest it is like this i have no reason to want to continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Are you so short that your characters have to be below 5'7"? Inferiority complex?

Protector0fMankindProtector0fMankindabout 7 years ago
God awful

I want to give this story a chance, but everything I see of it is just god-awful. Aidanus just a dickhead, and he's treating these poor women like trophys. I couldn't even finish the first part and when I skipped to Ch. 10 it didn't seem any better. How are we supposed to like and relate to this absolutely awful human being. I think the premise was sound, but the author's determination to get us to hate him and his work got in the way.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysalmost 7 years ago

It strains SoD a lot that the author keep writing protagonists with ridiculously large Dicks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Rape?

This is a fantasy about raping women. It's nothing more than rape. Disgusting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Really..

Dudes a raging sociopath.. also rape fantasy much, nearly everything she said was some form of no..

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Rape

Not good

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 6 years ago
Wow... this was such a struggle to read...

I never made it passed what would equate to the first chapter let alone the first page...

How has this managed to score so well...?

Writer2000Writer2000over 6 years ago
Troubling!

The story is undoubtedly erotic, but the subject is deeply troubling. It almost amounts to incest as the boy regards her as a substitute mother. She says no many times but he continues to have sex with her.

Also, there are many grammatical and syntax errors in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

I look forward to the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Mrs. B.

An interesting read, to be sure... The flow of the story would have gone better if some serious proofreading had taken place, prior to hitting the send key.. For instance,

long-steamed roses, hilarious! Good grammar also helps with a good read.

While knowing absolutely nothing about your buddy Utamu, who may speak perfect English, I found it amusing to think that an individual of foreign descent was chosen to help write a story in English (not that he wouldn’t fit the bill, so don’t go getting insulted).

Anyhow, your work has a good story line and I enjoyed the idea of tagging a best friend’s hot mom. Hot moms always make it easier to maintain the wood...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Like the guy said...good stroke story. While I don't condone RAPE per se', C'mon peeps it's just a guys fantasy...besides, in the end she really enjoyed his fucking her. With just a very small amount of persuasion he was able to get her to remove her panties(bike shorts, et.al), got her to let him eat her pussy, and she wasn't really adamntly resisting him when he started fucking her...just worried that he wouldn't be careful with his long dick...That, and other than her guilty conscious after he busted his nut I didn't see anything that really in all reality constitute RAPE...C'mon, he actually just wore down her "resistance" as he was seducing her. I honestly believe, that Amanda would have been able to fend off, and Aidan would have taken a "serious" NO for an answer had he actually heard one coming from Amanda.

The only thing that makes this story so "boring" is he continually repeats himself(jackhammering her pussy, feeling himself cumming in seconds, etc.)so often. While I can tolerate to a degree a few syntax, and spelling errors, when they become numerous, and take away from the read, meh...What really adds to the story, and brings out the erotica is the diversity of the ladies/moms/MILFs...I guess just remembering my own young adult hood and how I like the variety of pussy available at the time really brings out the reason I enjoyed it. C'mon didn't we all as young men want to stick our hard cocks into a married pussy? Doesn't the idea of fucking a married woman entice you? I also liked the idea that he was trying to impregnate them all. To me that is exciting but very foolish for a boy/young man to do/try to do. I hate the fact that the writer gives away the fact that he has "short comings" in his own life, because of how small he makes all of his conquests. I am tall, over 6FT, so when a woman 5'10", or 11" wraps their legs around me while I am fucking them makes pussy feel so uch better.

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Just a narcissistic asshole who is turning good married women into cheating sluts!!! Hope the husbands fix his ass in the end!!!

unclebeardyunclebeardyover 2 years ago

Wrong Category - this whould be in the RAPE section (or as Lit names it, 'non-consent')

RuckinLguardRuckinLguardabout 2 years ago

I find it hard to read a story when I can't relate to or empathize with the MC. He just comes off as an arrogant prick going around cherry popping and picking out his friends moms to add a couple more notches to his bead post, showing complete disrespect for the women who practically raised him. Douchebag through and through.

chytownchytownabout 2 years ago

**Force sex is not cool. Sorry

GeorgeGaleGeorgeGalealmost 2 years ago

Wow! Great story and looking forward to reading the entire series..........():\

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You really need to learn how to use commas properly

Gadf77Gadf773 months ago

The sexscenes are nice. But I don't agree with how the MC acts. It would've been better I think if he was shy instead of a player/dick.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous