All Comments on '4 Moms 4 Aidan Ch. 10'

by hetup

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Nice chapter! Please update soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Incrediable hot story!!!

I totally enjoyed every word of your story. It was a masterpiece for those who enjoy stories of teenagers who fuck much older women. I hope you write more stories soon!! Your story reminds me of when i was younger. When I was 21 years old, I used to go to bars searching to pick-up much older women between 40 and 50 years old. I was a good looking young guy, and at 6'3" and slim muscular body and a big cock, I had no trouble in winding up the night fucking a sexy older woman who were usually the same age or older than my mother. It was a real turn on. I was on the prowl for older women until I turned 29, when I got married to a woman who was only 22. It was certainly not what you would expect of me to marry a 22 year old. However, her parents had plenty of money that pushed me in that direction. Unfortunately, her father passed away the same year that we were married. Her still sexy mother, at the time had just turned 50 years old and was emotionally devastated and felt that she would never find another man who who love her love her again. She actually went to a psychiatrist for the matter - with not much success. I changed her mind when I became her surrogate husband in her marital bed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Someone please kill this asshole and the 4 sluts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Pitiful effort by an apparent illiterate .

This is god awful writing by someone unfamiliar with the English language. Continued usage over and over of the same lame descriptives, lack of tense, continuity all over the place ..... this is a great example of how NOT to write.

Ya got balls, though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Funny how dumb some people are

I wonder what type of people take time out of their lives to read a store which they obviously don't like to reach the comments section and bash the author? By now you should be fairly advised about Hetups style of writing. If you don't like it, don't read it? Seems easy enough to me. Don't listen to the haters, hetup, we the fans love tour stories. After all, their not supposed to be real. I really loved this chapter, keep it coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

My gosh this continues to be one huge piece of shit. Yet again, I gave you 1*

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 7 years ago
Very well written in terms individual scene to individual scene

The trouble is that this author has no grand plan or theme outside of boudoir frolic . Aidan started out as an amoral 2-legged stag in rut and that's what he is now. I'm NOT complaining per se because hetup is upfront about the agenda that is in play. Soil and despoil every succulent milf with verve, daring and risk if need be., that's Aidan's credo and plays it to the hilt.

I actually knew 2 guys kind of like Aidan . Recreational drugs played a big part in their sense of invulnerability. Very smart , physically gifted and catnip to women . One seduced his social worker when he was a foster kid in state system. One is dead now , the other is just out of prison where he's been 7 out of ten years. He says he's learned his lesson. What do I think ? Not smart enough to know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

About 5 of us use to fuck a friends mom. It started as playful fun and than turned into rubbing then we started to finger her holes and get bjs. Before you knew it we were taking turns with her, not be but 3 of them would tripleand double her sometimes. She had never done anal before but she turned into an anal loving pig. Two of them fucked her daughter also and when she got married the mom was getting periodicity fucked in the bridal suite. The poor hubby if he only knew how often the guys were fucking her. There's even a few videos of her face close up as she got her ass pounded. They would make her say crazy shit and Cum all over her face to finish. So as crazy as this story is I know it can be some what true keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love this series!

Hope for a new scenario soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Anonymous

Classic Hetup. The reason why we log on to your stories Not like the sad people who have to click to Literotica /Mature/Hetup/Chapter 10 and then criticise. Must have very sad lives. Maybe they could write a story and show us all how its supposed to be done.

MiniwandMiniwandover 7 years ago
You still rock

The story is great. I just read the 10 chapters in one go and each chapter is good with an evolution of the story I like very much.

Aidan is an asshole. He doesn't give a shit about his friends he had since he was little, he is even saying he won't see them in the future. But to fuck 4 of your friends, you havet to be an ass.

So I'm torn because I don't want him to stop seeing the 4 MILFs but because he is such an ass the story has to go in that direction. Unless he changes. There are moments when he is with Vanessa I feel like he might have feelings for her.

I hope there will be threesome, foursome or fivesome in the future. What's the point of the 4 mothers to know about each other if no orgy occurs?

PS : to read 10 chapters of a story you call shit for some time is disturbing Mr Anonymous. As soon I found a story dropping in quality to a great extent I personally stop reading it, but that's just me.

charliebillcharliebillabout 7 years ago
Ho story, hot MILFs

I loved this story. As a teenager, I really wanted to fuck most of the mothers, rather than their daughters!! Pregnancy is my main fetish!!!

MarsascMarsascover 3 years ago
You spin a good story but...

Your editing consists of a spell checker and then submitting the story. You don’t bother with considering situations that just don’t work and grammar that ruins the flow. And you clearly are lying about having an editor.

GeorgeGaleGeorgeGalealmost 2 years ago

I don't know whom crazier, that damn kid or those fucking MILFS...........():\

954Hard954Hardover 1 year ago

Nice!

I enjoyed this long story very much. It had all of the subjects that contributed to many stroke sessions: young stud fucking married pussy, hot milfs that will do anything for a big cock, owning their pussies, cuckolding the husbands and ultimately taking their virgin asses (and they loved it). It would have been an interesting twist at the end having the dumbass husbands suddenly realize after hearing Aiden’s graduation speech that it was actually Aiden who knocked up their respective slut wives. Banging and impregnating the daughters would be a nice sequel.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous