All Comments on '40 Yrs, In an Open Marriage, Pt. 04'

by PassionForPleasure

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 6 years ago
Welcome to Loving Wives!

I notice that you posted the first three chapters in Erotic Couplings, and received some good scores, but only a handful of comments. In this category (as you’ve probably already noticed), you’ll get the opposite.

Don’t take the anon comments too seriously. If you check any other LW story, you’ll see that it’s the same people cutting and pasting the same comments. You may be asking why they bother. If you come up with a plausible answer, let me know. I’ve been wondering that for years.

As for this story, it’s really difficult to read. A lot of run-on sentences, a lot of changes in tense, and just a lot of editing problems in general. I’m sure that it would all make better sense if I had read the previous three chapters, but I’m just too lazy to do so.

Best of luck. Keep at it. Thanks for contributing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Your user name is fitting

"Passion for Pleasure"-that's the main theme for this story, isn't it. People fucking each other for the passion, not love. Not a care in the world, as long as you can get your nut off, that's what it is all about. Pathetic, non-erotic drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
5!!!! Hey annonys!!!

Go fuck yourself

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 6 years ago
Anons

As you can see, author, these sexually-repressed, morally-superior, Puritanical anonies feel compelled to comment on every one of these stories that they claim offends them so. Weird, isn’t it?

Now excuse me while I venture over to the Incest category and tell the authors what a bunch of sick perverts they are.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
@swingerjoe, the fagot is back

with is stupid comments and even more stupid advices. He must write them when he is shiting in the privy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
re: Anons

I see, despite your rant about others daring to post their opinions on the story, you didn't actually comment at all on the story. Obviously, you had nothing good to say about it or you would have done so.

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 6 years ago
Re. Re. Anons

Guess you missed my first comment, huh? Boy is your face red!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
It will take 40 years before this story gets up to speed.

This story is painfully slow. Read other stories on this site to see how to build a plot in your lifetime.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Just plain boring

UGH!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Joe's not a faggot

Joe likes pushy, just not his wife's.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Not boring to me

I like the story and love the swinger's club and folks there, sounds like so much fun.

elling50elling50about 6 years ago
Strange

Strange of your friends to take you to a swinger club without discussing before, but the experience seems very nice and well told.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous