All Comments on '40 Yrs, In an Open Marriage, Pt. 06'

by PassionForPleasure

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
"We decided on a few rules"

but realized we would soon break them all on our way to our divorce...

finish your sentences, if you plan to keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Why The Angst?

PassionForPleasure is writing a multi-part story. Why would someone read this if it makes them angry? BTW, remember this is fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
last commenter

Why do you care? If it makes some one happy to vent reading trash let them have fun. How does it affect you personally? Maybe you shouldn't read the comments, if they bother you so much. I enjoy the comments, often more entertaining than most of the shit stories posted in this category, and believe me, there are a lot of them here. The sick perverted sewer rats love posting in loving wives, they find their kind here. lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
About time

Can’t wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Swinging

Swinging is a journey, rules change minds and hearts change. ..... some people need more life experience before they comment lol don't you ever change beer? Try whiskey? Drink more than you should and suffer the hang over? Understand what I'm saying?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Those negative comments are from the resident LW troll

He's so fucked in the bed that he spends hours each day posting negative comments on all the stories in this category. Scroll through them and you will easily be able to pick him out. Usually he starte with "garbage" or "trash" and make it a point to say he gave it 1*. Then he says all of these people will end up divorced....um, how brain damaged do you have to be to not understand these are characters in fictional stories? He also has many aliases besides posting anonymously. Justgr8, impo-64, bayernpeter, miss-horny, gordo12, gmann57, just8reading, sbrooks103, and many more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Sound like it’s working for them but everyone that was open about swinging wound up divorced. One always winds up in an emotional attachment and that’s when the cheating, lying, sneaking around and secrets start. This one guys marriage was rocky and they tried this. They hook d up with a first time couple also. Turned out the wife was only ever with her hubby with the exception of her one and only awkward first time. After two hook ups with her she was sneaking to meet him . He fell for her and said she allowed him to fuck her any way he wanted . He said breaking in her tight ass was a dream come true. Her hubby was pissed the second time the four were together and he had to watch his wife take it up her ass but she never let him for the 14 years they were married. I feel this happens 90% of the time when in that lifestyle. The only way I can work is if the couple in wealthy and they both really don’t love each other.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Open

Just a nice way of saying my wife is a.hopeless whore and I am a poor, sick cuckold.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous