All Comments on '40th Birthday Stripper'

by paulsprings

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
chytownchytownover 8 years ago
Did Not Like*

Sorry!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Excellent story

Excellent story; well written and really hot!

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
Could have been a good story...except...

Could have been a good story...except for some issues: 1st - Nothing is said about this marriage, about this couple, their love, relationship...2nd - suddenly we found both eager (without any talking, the talking only took place after the first fuck...) for the stipper to fuck her...3rd - And it was right for them that the stripper fucked her bareback and cum deep in her...Yes, this happens in a world without diseases, I know...4th - then the wife finds it natural to find him naked and seated at the bedroom door...5th - then no aftermath, no consequences (will she stop fucking around, now that had begun? Or did she already fucked around behind his back?)!!! 6th - not a thought to their kids (were they adults?)...So even if the idea to the story isn't new, it could have been a good one, but all these issues destroyed it...1*

OOAAOOAAover 8 years ago
AMAZING story!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

It's hot and hubby unselfishly let her have a stripper paying for extras. She takes it to far first not letting watch , second not helping him cum after she finished and lastly having the nerve to ask if he could stay the night and keep fucking her in hubbys bed. They talked private all night so you know she took his number and will be sneaking around on hubby . Marriage over. I would be to jealous even with a hot young fully naked stripper at a wife's party but to allow any sexual contact would be totally out of the question . I'm way to jealous for that . It was really hot to hear about it it was a real life porn for them

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Don't go there friend.

The husband in this story deserves no respect, only pity, and maybe scorn. While this was supposedly for his wife's pleasure, it was actually the husband who reaped the greatest pleasure, and that in the form of being cuckolded, humiliated (I'll give you a little taste. I'm saving myself for my lover.), and masturbation. When you prefer masturbating to the sounds of a man fucking your wife, rather than BE the man fucking your wife, you have lost all self respect and, most importantly, you have abdicated your role in her life as husband, lover, and protector.

The stripper will definitely be part of this wife's future. The husband and the marriage are on borrowed time. If this is a fantasy, I suggest you reconsider your sexual deviance and maybe get counseling for both you and your wife, if its not too late.

Please, don't write any more of this embarrassing drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Best thing that can happen

She gets an STD and gives it to her husband, she also gets pregnant, becomes a single mother of one more kid (all of whom grow up to be as worthless as their parents) because of the divorce and gets nothing because the company the stripper works for sues the divorcing husband for everything he has and fires the stripper who was married and is also now being divorced by his wife and 2 kids who end up with it all because she sues the strippers employer. See a happy ending for all the people not in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well...

It simply amazes me how many authors write stories where the husband feels inadequate in pleasing his wife and feels the need to allow her to have sex with someone else who is "bigger, massive, huge, etc." I find it a shame that it is always some weak minded White guy who gets his cuck jollies by giving away, and/or watching his wife screw someone he considers better than him. Then you add that it is in his home and usually in their bed. What is wrong with you authors? Is that how it is your house?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good Story

It never ceases to amaze me the idiots talking so bad about these type of stories. There is something here for everyone so don't read it if it offends and quit taking up space criticising the themes of these stories

Thanks to the authors that continue to write despite this type of criticism

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
re: anonymous-good story

Talking about taking up space. You wrote a paragraph criticism other readers for having an opposing opinion, but you didn't say one word about the story. Must not have liked it either.

As far as story, it's just another willing humiliating disgusting cuckold tale, normal for this category anymore. Yes, by all means keep on writing author, there are a few sickos like you on this site lapping up this pile of dung. By all means got to keep the sickos happy. 1*

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 8 years ago
Poor little anons...

It sure must suck being forced to read and rate every one of these stories that disgust and offend you so. Couldn't be that you simply get off on it as much as the 'sickos' and simply are too ashamed and angry to admit it

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Don't understand the need for humliation

Husband does a very unselfish thing for his wife. She repays him by fucking the stripper in her bed (every house has at least two bedrooms). Then rubbing his jizz on her husbands cock and then telling him to go jack off. I guess if he is okay with that, good for him. She sounds like a tremendously selfish cunt. She doesn't ask him to watch, or have a threesome.

And jacking off to your wife getting fucked while using the strippers jizz as lubricant is just disgusting. He obviously has no self-respect. Again if the husband or author lives this way, good for him. To me, life is hard enough without adding extra humiliation. If your spouse is not in your corner, what's the point of being with them?

Thomas in Mass

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
poor little frontlinecaster...

so angry because people trash his shitty cuck stories... bitter, bitter, little sad looser...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
still asking

what she would do for him?

i mean it was nothing but husband put down

husband had to let him in

husband had to pay for the strip

husband had to pay for the fuck

husband had to go without

husband had to be tormented

husband gets to be second rate fuck now

Wonder what she did for stripper that she would never do for him

Does she give long deep swallowing head, probably not

Spanking, oh hell no

Will she be excited to fuck hubby hell no

Can hubby ever compete hell no

Will she only be thinking of stripper boy hell yes

What happens when hubby is talking to a sexy woman at a party?

Will she become a bitch hell yes

Will she demand a repeat of stripper boy, HELL YES

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WACC

Will wifey hire a stripper i.e. whore for hubby's next birthday? And listen but not watch them fuck and get all wet and just settle for a tease with hubby's cock? Let me take a wild guess.... No.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
re: Poor little anons...

Notice anything funny about this "comment"?

<P>

Despite its venom, it never said ANYTHING about the story. I can only conclude it couldn't find anything good about the story.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 8 years ago
Yep

Didn't read the story. Didn't even read most of the anon comments. Yet still hit the nail right on the head in terms of what you pathetic little cowards were saying about this story you were forced to read somehow.

Five stars, still haven't read it. Just because.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
frontlinecaster

I'll raise your five with a one-didn't read the story either

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I dont know

I dont know there might be some cookie fun cumming from this story. as long as it stays a bit on the cookie doe way. there not enough yea and yang in thes stories like this. so ill give it a 3 and see if another extension from this one comes out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
poor little frontlinecaster

has anger issues and is using this category on this site as therapy. Is that it? Are the anons doing you a favor?Glad to be of help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
@frontSHIT

Yep. You are just another bonnie/vastie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

more cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
re: Yep

All you did was reveal your intelligence -- or rather lack of intelligence.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What a waste of human talent.....

.....it's not even original and it's a lousy story with shallow, empty characters.

After years and years of marriage and, presumably faithfulness, she, in a very short time becomes a wanton, hurtful slut that dismisses her husband so she can go get her brains fucked out???? Several times???

Man, that marriage was over years ago! I guess, if it's so vital to her happiness to fuck a giant cock on a young, beefy stripper, he'd have been well advised to push her off to the biggo cocko years ago and moved on to find someone capable of loving her husband.

Not moralizing here.....what people do, is what they do.....not my problem...but I can't get excited about people that fuck and mistreat others for entertainment. It's not sexy to me, it seems sick....broken somehow.

Anyway, sorry...it isn't my kind of story.

I'd like to be able to give you a good critique on the writing, but frankly, it was moribund. The best thing I can say is that your sentence constructs, grammar and spelling weren't too bad.....at least not the level of being a distracting annoyance. But that's scant praise, when there was so much else lacking.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Morons

Great story...I don't understand the morons that read the story preview and then don't get it and make sarcastic comments. Grow up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
My dream!

I want this to happen to my 57 y/o wife. She is a BBW, 5'2 200lb, big natural 44EEE boobies, and since I have a very tiny penis, the fact that I'm the only man she's ever been with and now have E.D, she is hornier than ever. She needs a hard cock. Doesn't have to be big, but that wouldn't hurt either. Would love to have her seduced by a virile, strong man with a nice hard cock, that could ravish her, make love to her and cum inside her tight wet pussy. Being able to get hard again would be good for her. She loves her nipples sucked as she is being fucked slowly missionary style. Great story and just wish it were me watching my wife get some cock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Oh yes

There is nothing more erotic than watching your mature wife (who still has an awesome body) have a young stud fuck her bareback and then shoot his sperm in her.

col_lovercol_loverover 7 years ago
Jodie was a very good wife

Fuck that little story made me rock hard, Jodie was a good wife doing what Hubby wanted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
everything just nice

the story, those characters . . it's the kind of story I relish, and the fucking account is damned good too

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I don't know what is more pitiful.

Paying someone to fuck your slut for you or the slut for letting you. Sick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Cuck You!

Just another cuck in the growing pile of cuck's!!! Say what you will but the husband is just a wimp and should stay in the kitchen with his apron on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Some say sicko

Agree with your comments "sicko" , but you must remember what LITEROTICA is all about whether you enjoy or not.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Stupid Cuck

His wife has now got a green light I'm sure she'll want more big cocks In future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Another dumbass husband

Why would his wife ever want to fuck hubby again when she knows what she's missing? Their marriage is toast. What an idiot.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

The cuck is a pimp who wants to make the mother of his children a whore. What a winner.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGabout 3 years ago

Stupid hubby...you paid good money.. NO one tells you to stay outside .. go in and join them and watch every thing and if she doesn't like it then Mr stripper should be told to leave

LoisKnight69LoisKnight69almost 3 years ago

I don't understand why those who are offended by sex stories come to Literotica.com. There are religious sites for you to visit. Once on the site, I would expect readers to find a category that is their own fantasy or something they find erotic. I don't read about "non-consensual" and several other categories. Those who worry that "Loving Wives" stories are not a template for a happy marriage should limit their reading to non-fiction marriage counseling books. Much of the story was over the top, but it was enjoyable. Personally, I'm not a fan of humiliation so the husband's masturbating was a turn-off. Instead of paying the stripper, I'd have preferred the stripper to say "no more payment is needed after a wonderful night". But I didn't write it, so I'll enjoy the parts of the story I liked and ignore the parts I disliked. Overall, it was a well written story with a premise that was more than acceptable.

GingerHotwifeandHubbyGingerHotwifeandHubby4 months ago

Very distracting when you go from past to present tense. Also, in one paragraph you say he's 6 foot 4, but the next you say 6 foot 5. Taking time to edit is important.

Still a good story, gave you a 4.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous