All Comments on '4620 Main Street'

by JudeWrites

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
VoluptuousValkyrieVoluptuousValkyrieover 14 years ago
Rawkin'

Awesome story! I wish there was more! The characters are so believable! I'm surprised no one else has commented yet!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
please write more of this!! it's terrific!

the characters are neat, and it's easy to relate to them and the story flows smoothly too. please write some more!

FaithWhiteFaithWhiteover 13 years ago
Loved it

I enjoyed this story very much. It was sweet and fun and really good.

Keep it up!

AlpineskierAlpineskieralmost 13 years ago
yes

You wrote it as if I was the one experiencing life in the small town. Excellent! Thank you for sharing with us.

easysmilingaleasysmilingalover 12 years ago
More please...

I really like these characters and the set up you've given them. Perhaps there is more of their story to tell.

HansTrimbleHansTrimbleover 12 years ago
Not enough stars!

On a scale of one to five, that was at least a ten! Every bit was well handled: the nostalgia, the feeling of liking a morning out with best friend Shanie, yet wishing she'd disappear, feeling like an anachronism in the dressing room, walking around town with Wayne, and finally the wonderful lovemaking scene. You are a very complete writer, able to do justice to every detail of a story, far more accomplished than most. I'm delighted to have found your works, and plan to enjoy every one.

rcthumperrcthumperabout 12 years ago
MMMM

Found your work today and will read every last story, and want for more.

yonekhadvashyonekhadvashover 11 years ago
Just the way I like!

Enjoyed every written word.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous