4620 Main Street

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He inclined his head backwards and his cock came up through my cleavage again. "It's okay baby," I reassured him, "go ahead, come for me. We've waited long enough, come."

It was almost immediate. A couple of thrusts of his hips, and extra squeeze from me and that huge cock started jumping between my breasts and spitting long white streams of come over me. When the fifth and sixth spurts subsided and the last of his seed seeped out of him I looked up, come on my cheek and chin, and smiled at Wayne. He shivered as his body returned from the high of his climax.

"My, my, you do seem to come a lot Wayne." I let his cock ease out from between my breasts and wiped up his ejaculation with my hand. "I think if I'd seen that all those years ago I might've been shocked!" It sure put most of my previous lovers in perspective. There was nothing worse than giving your finest blowjob and some unappreciative guy dribbles out a little come for you. Wayne's spurting display was just reward for letting him fuck my tits.

"That was seventeen years of desire, right there." He grinned as he started to pull apart the buttons on my jeans.

"I know how that feels." I started to push my jeans off my hips for him, "seventeen years is a long time to wait for something."

Standing with my panties and jeans around my ankles, Wayne pulled me to him and drove his urgent tongue deep into my mouth. I felt one hand on my ass, clamping me to his semi-hard cock and the other coming back to keep my nipples fully aroused and stoking the boiler between my legs. I lifted a knee up to his side, the better to get my heated pussy next to his skin. I managed to press hard enough to get the tiniest rub of my swollen clit against his thigh, shooting waves of pleasure all around my body.

"Mind you," Wayne broke out embrace and started to ease me to the floor, "seventeen years ago I probably wouldn't be able to do this."

He laid me on the floor and held each of my breasts to his mouth while he licked, sucked and flicked his tongue at my nipples, forcing me to close my eyes and concentrate on the pleasure flowing around my body like super-heated blood waking up my every nerve. By the time he'd worked his way down to my pussy I was almost ready to scream with need.

Wayne certainly knew his way around a slick pussy. I felt his hands softly caress my thighs inside and out as his tongue drew delicious long licks up and down my slit. I relaxed and started to float on the pleasure he was building in me as he patiently worked my aching pussy, occasionally delighting me more by darting his tongue inside. It had been a long time since I was so totally in the sexual moment and without realizing it at first I was touching my own breasts and pulling gently on my nipple.

I felt the lightest touch of the drummer boy's fingertips creeping up the inside of my thigh, inching towards the fire his expert tongue was building as he sucked and teased. Without pausing, Wayne let his finger crawl beyond my pussy lips and deep into my soaking wet hole. With his finger firmly wedged in there, he continued to lick me, but now he'd moved on to some super-fast flicking of my clit with the tip of his tongue.

I knew it was only a matter of time before the building climax started to shatter my reality, but there was one thing in the world I wanted more than a huge orgasm with Wayne's head between my open and wanton thighs. "Wayne," I found the words hard, my heart pounding with excitement and anticipation, "you think you could please get that cock of yours inside me? Like, now."

He straightened up from licking me, bringing with him a fresh erection that was as impressive at second sight as it was at first. I eased a cushion under my head and watched as he flattened my right leg and held my left bent and away from me. Straddling my right leg and holding my left with his hand he took hold of his huge dick and took aim for my open, wet and ready pussy. As he started inside me I couldn't believe how long the sensation of that first thrust went on. Deeper and deeper he came into me without stopping. I felt him bump up against the deepest part of me and realized that there was something in the size argument. Never before had anyone been so deep in me.

As he started a slow, steady, rhythm of long strokes inside me Wayne reached up and took hold of my breasts one at a time and pressed them into me, twisting the nipples between his fingers and rolling them as he moved from one to the other. I gasped in pleasure at the totality of the lovemaking. His hand found its way back to my clit, making sure it was keeping pace with the rest of my body as he carried me closer and closer to the moment.

"Come inside me," I urged. "Deep inside me, I want to feel you."

Wayne, started to breathe deeply and increased his rhythm, pulling me along with him as his fingers rubbed me and my clit cried out for more. I knew he couldn't last much longer and started my own counter rhythm, meeting his strokes with thrusts of my own and encouraging him with everything I had.

Wayne took the hint, let my leg come back down to the sofa and grasped my hips to aid his slowing and lengthening thrusts. It was only moments later when I saw his belly start to tighten and he brought his other hand back to finish my clit off. I slammed back at him for all I was worth, knowing that I would lose what little control I had over my own body at any moment. As I came I took one last look at Wayne's scrunched pre-orgasm features as I closed my eyes and let the moment have every last inch of my body.

The intensity of it all was incredible. All at once my whole body was molten pleasure, my pussy was hosting a huge coming cock and Wayne was still rubbing at my clit, teasing every second out of the biggest climax of my life. I felt his ejaculation shoot hard inside me as his strokes broke their rhythm and his monster cock jumped inside of me, spurting and shooting another load of his lovely thick white come.

As the last quakes of our shattering moments subsided Wayne eased himself down beside me, his cock still staying inside me despite deflating. He wrapped his strong arms around me, smiled one more time and pulled me close. I felt his skin rub against me, seemingly from cheek to toe, both of us making tiny movements, keeping our nerve endings alive and high. Seventeen years had disappeared between us.

As I lay in Wayne's arms, seventeen years after I should have lost my virginity to him, I thought again of the magic of 4620 Main Street. That morning I'd been having a coffee there, wondering where my next date was coming from, never mind the most intense lovemaking of my life. I held onto Wayne, felt that monster of his against my thigh and smiled at the thought.

Like I said, things happen at 4620 Main Street.

12