4731J-3 Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shut up, Wesley," his mother warned.

"Well, you were pretty loud," Deanna told her. "It's possible they may have heard."

She looked to T'vor as she said this, looking for agreement.

"You were quite loud, Doctor," T'vor agreed with a smirk.

"Well, I'm so sorry if I disturbed you," Beverly almost seethed, "as I was being raped by my own son. I probably wouldn't have minded if you'd come and put a stop to it!"

"Beverly," Councillor Troi gently protested, "It's not fair to blame us for what happened. I tried to tell you to deal with it, that you could be next, but you didn't listen."

She was right, and Crusher's only possible response was the punch in the face that she suddenly gave to Wesley.

"Ahhhh!" he screamed, cupping his nose with both hands while staggering backwards, tripping and landing on his posterior.

"Ladies, if I may?" T'vor asked before addressing the team again. "While Dr. Crusher's auditory throes of passion are a likely reason for the Mongo's course, our main concern now is how we will greet them. Councillor, due to your success during our last meeting, you will spearhead initial relations with the Mongos as our First Contact Specialist."

"Yes, Warrioress T'vor."

"What did you say?" Crusher asked Troi.

"Dr. Crusher," T'vor went on, "I would like you and your son to stay alert. Should things go... unfortunately, you will both receive a phaser."

Both Crushers nodded to this, suspiciously eying one another over Ogawa's head.

"But," Councillor Troi cut in, "what if they want to... use us? Like Guarag'la and his friends did?"

"As I have reminded others," T'vor explained, "it is unavoidable, given the nature of our nutritional needs on this world, that certain sexual acts will be performed. If you wish to avoid them, you must do what you can without upsetting the Mongos. Remember, they hold our lives in their scrotums, so a certain amount of diplomacy is necessary. In fact, we must do what we can in order to create and maintain good relations with these Mongos. We must locate their settlement before we go on to reach high ground in order to secure our only food source while we wait for rescue."

Again, T'vor's words made sense and Crusher was as settled over the whole situation as she could be under the particular circumstances. Deanna looked understandably nervous while the doctor idly wondered if the woman's breasts hadn't gotten a bit bigger.

"Well..." ventured Deanna, "I would rather not get used again, at least not if they're going to use those huge..."

"Cocks?" Ogawa happily finished.

"I agree," seconded Crusher. "I'm concerned about that as well. It isn't natural for our vaginas and anuses to be so accommodating, and I'm afraid of what might happen after repeated, uh... exposure."

"As you have pointed out," T'vor countered, "this is most likely caused by either the plasmic mist, or consumption of Mongo cum. Exposure is not relevant."

"Exposure is relevant," argued Crusher. "And if they at least weren't so..."

"...rough," Troi worriedly finished.

"Yes," Crusher confirmed. "If they at least weren't so rough, it mightn't be that bad now that our bodies have... mutated."

"Again," T'vor patiently debated, "You must do what you can to avoid what you find unpleasant, yet with the need for certain Human politics in mind."

As the team's First Contact Specialist, this didn't help Councillor Troi much.

"I-I feel them," she said. "They're curious."

"Is there any ill intent?" T'vor asked, packing her tricorder.

"No. Just curiosity. They're very close."

"Come," the Vulcan issued, looking at the rest of the team while taking Councillor Troi's arm. It's best we meet them walking."

Troi's heart hammered as she found herself once again walking behind her Warrioress. In a sense, this was worse than their surprise meeting with Guarag'la and friends. At the time, she'd just fallen into her role as spokesperson while the group improvised their way through the entire meeting. Now there was a plan. Now they all understood how much rode on this meeting and a successful negotiation that would allow them to survive without any messy first contact incidents. As they walked, the minutes ticked by like hours, and none of them were long enough for Troi as she suffered the trepidation of waiting.

When T'vor stopped, it was a complete and sudden stop, frozen like a bird listening for a cat.

"I see them," she said. "And they see us."

They were twenty-five to thirty meters away, standing stock still amongst the trees. Unlike Guarag'la and friends, these Mongos appeared to be dark brown.

"Very curious now," Troi reported in a slightly shaky voice.

"What should we do?" Beverly asked.

"If you will remember," T'vor answered, "Guarag'la informed us that the Highland tribe was friendly. Since Guarag'la was friendly, I feel it logical to trust in Guarag'la's intelligence."

"But, what do we do?" worried Crusher.

With a deadpan expression, T'vor replied, "Smile."

With this, the ensign resumed the team's progress, making clear their desire to meet. With minimal hesitation, the Mongos resumed their approach as well. They had no spears, rather crudely woven bags tied to their loincloth belts. Just over a minute later, the two parties converged, each curiously looking over the other from a distance of just under three meters.

As Crusher had noticed, these Mongos were different in colour. Their skin was a shiny, dark brown with creamy yellow dappling, but this was far from the only difference between them and Guarag'la. These Mongos were taller, broader and more muscular, and their claws were true claws, long, thick and tapered to points. Also, their tails were several feet longer, but the most striking difference were their heads. They had a sort of fur at the top of their crown, much like a Human but, while retaining the heavy Mongoloid features, their faces were decidedly less turtle like. The nose and mouth were formed from a longer, beak like protrusion, and the different physical attributes between the two tribes came as quite a surprise to the doctor.

Of note to T'vor were their longer, sharper, potentially deadlier claws. With the obvious power of the arms behind them, she guessed those claws could do a great deal of serious damage. Also of interest was the fact that they carried no spears, and she wondered what the two of them could have been doing out in the forest to begin with.

Councillor Troi, also somewhat put off her guard by the surprising differences these Mongos presented, cleared her throat to manage the standard Picard greeting.

"We mean no harm."

The Mongos, clothed in nothing more than their loincloths, looked at one another, then back at the team before one on the right spoke.

"That is srabbacarpa. However, we also mean no harm."

Deanna smiled, interpreting this as good since there were no emotional indicators to the contrary.

"My name is Troi."

"Troi," the same one repeated. "My name is Torgo'li. This is Quogar."

After the team was introduced, there was a short, awkward silence where the two Mongos curiously looked the team over until Torgo'li broke it.

"We have never seen such as you."

"We are far from home," Deanna explained "We too have seen many new things in our travels."

"Are you... meghan?"

"Yes," Troi replied pleasantly.

They looked at one another, heavy features animating unreadable expressions that Troi accurately interpreted as awe and much greater curiosity.

Again addressing the councillor, Torgo'li said, "We heard a distant cafartaling from this direction last night. We now seek its source."

"Oh, uhmm, that was probably our group," Troi explained while Dr. Crusher flushed.

Another awkward moment passed in silence before Troi broached the sensitive topic that had to be aired.

"Uhm, actually, Torgo'li, our group has a problem that we're hoping you can assist us with."

"Grp, what is this problem you speak of?"

"Well, we've lost our provisions and there's only one thing in this land that will sustain us."

"And what is this that sustains you?" Torgo'li asked.

"Well, it's... it's your semen."

The longest, awkward pause yet went by as the two groups stared at one another, long enough that Troi's hopeful smile was startled away when Torgo'li's long tongue suddenly whipped out, then recoiled back inside his mouth again in an instant.

"I have no z'rarkla with this," he announced, turning to regard Quogar who shook his head, displaying his tongue in the same manner before speaking.

"It is true that you are strange, but very pleasing to the eye. I would be most happy to feed you my semen."

"Oh," Troi nervously laughed. "Uhm, we're so happy you feel that way. Is your settlement far?"

Torgo'li hesitated before replying with, "No. Under three thousand steps."

Troi felt a tinge of disappointment from the two Mongos, wondering if they wouldn't have preferred the away team to themselves, but T'vor handily remedied the situation.

"I wonder if we could trouble you to... feed us now. It has been quite some time since we've had sustenance, and the walk to your settlement will be taxing for us."

"Say no more, strange little one," Torgo'li replied to her, turning back to the ship's councillor as the end of his tail hastily approached her to add, "Come closer, Troi. Allow me to explore your strange and delightful little meghan body."

Torgo'li's tail slowly wrapped around her waist, drawing her closer as her smile faltered. There was a growing bulge behind his loincloth that both excited and frightened her.

"You," Quogar hailed, looking towards Wesley as he tried to hide behind Ogawa. "Why do you hide? You have nothing to fear, little one; come forward."

This was the last thing Wesley wanted, but he nonetheless stepped out and around the nurse to approach the Mongo. He stopped before Quogar at a sort of attention, waiting to be addressed further.

"You are the male of your species?"

"Yes, Sir." Wesley confirmed a little officiously, hoping an air of importance would put the alien off of any ideas about exploring his body.

It didn't.

"Uhh-hh!" Wesley groaned, watching Quogar's tail wrap around the base of his Johnson, coiling around his balls before poking around inside the crotch of his briefs.

He groaned again at the perfect, slipping pressure Quogar's tail applied to his member, staggering forward under its pull, unable to miss the rock hard penis jutting upwards behind the tented loincloth. He jerked, crying out in a frightened tone when the tail's four fingers began caressing and poking at his anus, eventually breaching his ring as he fell to his knees with a moan. Moments later, a long, pained groan escaped his throat as inch after inch of Mongo tail slowly poured into his pliant anus.

To his right, Councillor Troi flinched to Torgo'li's exploration of her nipples. She found the pinching and pulling to be quite pleasurable, but almost fearfully regarded the ominously huge, hard pole his loincloth barely hid. It would be advantageous to her to get him off as soon as possible, preferably with her hands and mouth before Torgo'li got carried away and started fucking her. His tail was one thing, it being no larger than a well-endowed man, but the penetration of his genetalia, if it was anything like the Swampland Mongos, was to be avoided at all costs.

With trembling hands, she removed the loin cloth, uncovering a penis that was easily the size of Guarag'la's if not larger. It's shiny, chocolate brown skin was contrasted by a tan dappling that covered its head and two inches of mighty, straining shaft. Also like the Mongos, Torgo'li's balls were huge, larger than Wesley's and full of a super food that meant their survival.

Her fingertips didn't come close to touching her thumb as she took the destroyer in hand, slowly, reverently stroking it as the fingers of Torgo'li's tail gripped her cammie to begin tearing it away from her body.

"W-wait, that's-"

"(riii-iipp)"

"Uhnn- nooo..." she whimpered.

After the front of her cammie was ripped in half, she knew it was too late to save the garment. Still stroking Torgo'li's massive meat, she only watched, jaws parted in apprehensive shock as the remnants were torn from her body to leave her completely topless. Flinging the tattered rags to the moss, the four fingers of his tail immediately returned to Councillor Troi's breasts, encircling one, then the other before plucking at and playing with her long, fat nipples. She knew this was a blessing, bringing her other hand into play with his meat before he decided he was no longer interested in her breasts.

Crusher was watching Wesley. On his knees in the pink moss, his face registered both extreme trauma and extreme pleasure. Now that the muscles of his sphincter had relaxed, the shock of entry wasn't as great as it had been the first time. As she watched, he began to spurt his seed, his body jerking with each powerful burst as he cried out in ecstasy. Quogar's tail continued to unhurriedly slide in and out of his anal cavity, a sight that Crusher found difficult to look away from.

Despite Troi's hopes, Torgo'li's tail soon wanted other things, abandoning her breasts and their nipples to once again wrap around her waist. She smiled up at the alien, stroking his meat faster, leaning over to lick at the bullet shaped head. She looked so slutty, Crusher noted, bent over with her heels two feet apart, giving Crusher, Ogawa and T'vor an easy view of her exposed pussy and ass. A shot of what the doctor assumed to be precum splashed her face, making Deanna flinch as the end of Torgo'li's tail crept from her waist, down between the valley of her naked ass cheeks.

"Ahhh- (slu-urp) mmm..." she moaned as its fingers passed her anus and vagina, brushing past her enlargened clitoris. As though having made a decision, it pressed its fingertips together, carefully but quickly invading her accommodating anal ring.

"Uhh- uhh-hh! Uh-hh?!" she moaned, finding out as Wesley did that it was much less painful on the second time around. She kept desperately stroking Torgo'li's cock, though not as fast now. Her eyelids were fluttering and Crusher could see that the anal intrusion Councillor Troi experienced was not altogether unpleasant for her.

Dr. Crusher jumped when she felt something at her inner thigh. Looking down, she found the end or Quogar's tail gently coiling around it. In a daze, she allowed herself to be pulled jerkily forward to a distance of a half meter from the beast.

Wesley had managed to get most of the Mongo's penis head into his mouth as he feverishly stroked the alien meat with both twisting hands. Like Troi, he'd decided on an all-out attempt to bring Quogar to ejaculation so he could feed and rest somewhere out of the way before something truly horrible happened to him. As he sucked and jerked, he had no idea his mother was directly behind, watching until...

"Ohh!"

He turned, still jerking, but having let Quogar's cockhead out of his mouth. The tail that had been thoroughly sodomizing him was just then finding it's way down the front of his mother's panties. She twitched as the ropy extremity twisted and squirmed behind the sciences blue front panel until a wet, squishy sound preceded Crusher's eyes rolling. It had penetrated her vagina, was filling her completely in that undulating way it had. The fingers were twiddling around, curiously tickling her insides, and causing her to jerk and twitch even more, paralyzed by such sudden and extreme pleasure.

It was so good that the sight of Wesley being lifted from the ground didn't register until she was watching his briefs being torn from his body. His eyes were wide as he stared down at his mother. But it wasn't real for either Beverly or Wesley until he was awkwardly sitting on Quogar's cockhead.

"M-mom?!" he fearfully asked.

Two of the tail's fingers had discovered her G spot, her only reply to her son being a breathless squeal of sudden and extreme pleasure.

At the same time, Quogar allowed Wesley's full weight to settle on his club. Crusher watched as her son slowly slid down the alien's long, thick pole, screaming like an Arturian Chipa as his relaxed anal ring was stretched to the limit. Through her madly flickering pleasure, Crusher couldn't have imagined how such a thing could have felt and, though she found it equally disturbing and arousing to watch, she was only glad it wasn't happening to her.

"They are very pliant for their size," Quogar commented around Wesley's tortured screams.

"Yes, I see that," Torgo'li replied.

He closely watched Councillor Troi's face as she experienced mind bending sodomization. She no longer even tried to jerk the cock in front of her, only used it to hang onto as her eyes rolled back for a humiliatingly great orgasm. It was so great it swept her off her feet, the slow exit of Torgo'li's tail whipping her senses back to reality to find that the feeling of having been swept off her feet were quite understandable. She literally had been lifted from her feet and was quite sure of what was coming next.

"Aw-www!!" Troi screamed as her weight drove Torgo'li's cock a third of the way inside her suddenly stretched pussy walls.

Trying to hang on to his shoulders, Troi's legs kicked and cycled in the air, just as they had the last time and just as uselessly. Like Wesley, her weight slowly drove her down, drove the massive alien tool further and further up inside her until he gave her a good solid bounce.

The satisfying pain was all there was. Her vision greyed, hearing dulled as all of her being went into handling the sensation of the brute her body had somehow just taken in. But he bounced her again, continuing to bounce her tight twat up and down his pole, Deanna unable to register his inhuman groans of satisfaction.

Dr. Crusher groaned louder, swaying on unsteady legs as she waited for Quogar to get close. A real orgasm of her own was soon upcoming and, as much as she wanted to sink to her knees, lower her face to the moss in order to properly experience it, she had to be ready to feed.

She felt little concern for Wesley. For the most part, he seemed no longer completely with it. He'd stopped screaming and was now being bounced and fucked like drooling rag doll as Quogar's strong, claw fingered hands held him from falling to the ground. His eyes seemed vacant and as lifeless as his body, so it was obvious he was feeling no real pain and his situation merited no further attention for the time being.

But Quogar soon began making a huffing sound that built in volume and intensity. As a Doctor and a woman, Crusher knew the alien was about to blow his great load of cum, but she was also close. A staggering step closer resulted in sinking to her knees, eyes rolling as the first wave of orgasm threatened to spill over. Awkwardly advancing that way, one hand reached up and out for Quogar's powerful thigh as the fingers of his pumping tail finally drove her over the edge.

"Awww, gaaawwwwd!" she wailed.

Desperately latching onto Quogar's thigh, her body began convulsing in planet shattering orgasm. Her shaky cries went unheard by both Wesley and Councillor Troi, but her arousing sounds of beautiful, hedonistic satisfaction didn't fail to impress the two remaining spectators.

Mouth open in horny wonder, Ogawa watched Dr. Crusher cum. It looked very enjoyable, and watching what was happening to the cock was almost just as enjoyable. There seemed, however, to be something regarding the whole situation that wasn't so enjoyable. She couldn't have said what it was because she was sure it was connected to some other similar event from the past that she couldn't quite remember. Whatever it was, it left an unpleasant feeling.