4731J-3 Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ameaner
Ameaner
1,256 Followers

"Torgo'li," Crusher asked with a nervous smile, "Is there a place where we could rest for a little while? We've just... eaten of your cum, and we need to tend to Wesley and Troi."

"You may take charge of my gronquila," he replied, adding, "I will ensure your privacy."

Torgo'li's gronquila turned out to be one of the street's huts. It appeared to be a framework of thick tree branches tied together with what looked like vines. Covering the outside of the structure was a teal coloured moss that matched the roof's purplish leaves of the forest canopy quite well. It seemed thicker and shinier than the moss on the ground and clashed nauseatingly with it. The door, not being clad in moss, allowed one to see outside between the thick branches it was crudely constructed of. Three high set windows of the same type construction let in light and a woven partition blocked the view from the door. Rudimentary furniture, including a large bed of moss and leaves, studded the interior while excited voices could be heard from without.

With Ogawa's help, Crusher laid Wesley and Troi down, side by side on the bed where they rested comfortably. T'vor ambled around the confines of their temporary lodging, looking around as though this were a museum. To Crusher, she seemed much more like herself, but one couldn't be sure of these things.

"Ensign T'vor, how long can we stay here?"

"Here?" T'vor asked.

"Yes, here," Crusher irritably replied. "In this hut. Wesley and Troi still need time before they can walk."

"That presents a conundrum," the ensign thoughtfully commented.

"How so?"

"Since we do not know exactly how long a walk it will be, and considering the fact that we'll have to also walk back again, we should leave for high ground on a full stomach if possible. However, filling our stomachs invariably leads to..."

She raised an eyebrow towards the bed where Wesley and Troi lay before continuing with, "Obviously, we must either find a way to feed without getting fucked by their cocks, or we must send one person to set the beacon. One who is fed, but can move. In fact, it would be wise to send that person now."

"Split up?" Crusher doubtfully asked.

"I do not like the option either, especially since I am the logical choice for this mission. However, I believe my chances are more than fair."

"We can't afford to lose you."

"Touching, Doctor, though you have little reason to fear. Since we've been on 4731J-3, neither we, nor our scans have seen any wildlife other than the Mongos."

"What about food?" Crusher asked. "From what you've said, the walk will be-"

"I believe my body will more efficiently use its energy than any other of the group. Also, we still have some emergency rations left."

Crusher looked up at this, surprise in her features.

"I thought it wise to save them for..."

"Just in case," Crusher finished.

"Yes. Just in case. Having fed only three hours and seventeen minutes ago, the remaining rations, enough for one more round for the five of us, will easily sustain me until my return, should they be required. Also, I can move faster on my own and would require fewer rest stops, which would hasten our eventual rescue."

" ... You want to go now," Crusher assumed.

"Yes, Doctor. We would be, as you Humans like to say, fast-tracking towards our ultimate goal."

Crusher stared at the young Vulcan, wondering why she was acting as though she needed her permission. She'd supposedly turned over command of the team to her, the decision was ultimately hers now anyway.

"My logic is sound."

And it was. With the crowd outside, it was possible that none of them would be capable of moving after the next time they fed, and who knew if Torgo'li's people would even listen to a few personal ground rules regarding their treatment? They seemed to like their sex rough and, given their mortal need of the Mongos, the team's control in this matter was rather shaky if they had any at all.

"I agree," Crusher finally sighed. "But T'vor... be careful."

Ameaner
Ameaner
1,256 Followers