4731J-3 Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ameaner
Ameaner
1,256 Followers

"Can you stop it?" Crusher asked directly.

After some obvious consideration, Torgo'li almost brusquely replied, "I can not answer such a question at this time. However, if Aramrork can be thwarted, it must be done as soon as possible. It may already be too late, and still I must go for a short time to... The others grow restless. They are becoming difficult to placate. I ask that at least one of you make yourselves available in order to satisfy their curiosity, as your continued seclusion here could be considered rude."

With this, Torgo'li turned and disappeared behind the partition, the door closing behind him as his last words finished settling in the minds of Councillor Troi and Dr. Crusher.

"He was (ahem) truthful in everything he told us," Troi said, "At the moment, I don't believe Wesley is in any danger, nor do I think he will be if Torgo'li's opinions count for anything. And I think they do. I believe that the others see him as-"

"What did he mean when he said Wesley would no longer be as Wesley?" Crusher asked, worry clawing at her tone.

"I'm sure it was nothing," Troi said, not really caring anyway since, "He told us twice that Wesley is and would be alright, and he was telling the truth. I think what we really should be concerning ourselves with right now is what's happening in this settlement and the fact that we're in the middle of it.

"I think it's worth stating here" Troi continued, "that we've already shattered the Prime Directive in the worst possible manner. We need to decide if we should further encourage Torgo'li to stop this Aramrork, whatever that is, seeing that we, Wesley in particular, have caused it and have a duty to fix it if we can, or if we should allow this to play itself out as it will."

"You might have pondered that choice before you put the idea of resistance into his head," Crusher pointed out.

" ... I'm finding it difficult to think ahead of myself,"

Crusher regarded the councillor for a long moment, heaving a deep breath and letting it out with a sigh and an understanding nod, saying, "I know. There are times when pure gibberish runs through my head. I vote we try to fix the damage we've caused, if only so we can somehow vindicate ourselves as officers, if only a little."

"I agree," Troi said, "But there's a complication that we would do well to keep in mind."

"What's that?"

"Our stomachs."

"Yes, of course. Which brings us to our immediate problem."

"Beverly, I don't know about you, but I'm not sure I can handle another round with one of them. Not right now."

Troi's expression spoke volumes between her lines. Crusher shakily defended, "I'm not sure I should. Who would make sure I was okay afterward?"

"I'm not going again," Troi stated.

Her tone wasn't confrontational, yet it was firm. Crusher had a hard time arguing with her in light of what she'd seen her go through, and her crotch had yet to make a complete recovery. Looking at the topless senior officer now, it was apparent that her breasts were indeed getting larger and perkier than most women of her age and breast size could boast about. A surreptitious glance south of her garter belt confirmed her erected clitoris had grown to approximately two inches in length and almost a half inch thick, pointing straight out from her body. Everything she had was hanging out now and it was beautiful.

This observation reminded Crusher that she was in the same boat, her panties now only good for holding her rank and com badge as her A cup tits publicly remained A cup tits. While this somewhat disappointed the distracted doctor, she could at least be happy about the return of perk. Like much of her body, they looked like they did when she was eighteen, but with nipples impossibly long, fat and hard. Alyssa couldn't get enough of them the night before when-

Suddenly leaping from her runaway train of thought, Crusher's head jerked to the side to cast wide eyes on her Head Nurse with a terrible idea. The clueless young woman only sat there on the bed, staring off into space as she played with her own nipples. After a few seconds of horrible indecision, Crusher moved her attention to Councillor Troi, knowing she'd be reading her emotional complex as well as her guilty intent.

"She wouldn't suffer the anxiety," Troi quietly predicted.

"But... we have to eat anyway."

"Not now," Troi pointed out. "But even if we did, she'd have to eat now also, right along with us, so... she'd be getting it either way."

"I don't know..." Crusher struggled, her tone becoming irritable under the strain of what they were discussing.

"She would satisfy a lot of their curiosity about us, so it wouldn't be so bad for me- for either of us- when we do have to feed."

"But we'd be sending her out there to... Deanna, this isn't Wesley we're talking about. This is my Alyssa."

"Your Alyssa?"

"That's not- I just meant that she's my head nurse."

"Oh," Troi replied, clearly unconvinced.

Deciding against an unhelpful reminder of her 'warrioress', Crusher instead elected to force her way through as though she'd never made the fopaux with, "I just don't see how we can have any kind of relationship- working relationship I mean, if I send her out there as, essentially, fodder!"

"I can't tell you what to do," The councillor told her, "But I mean it when I say I'm not going out there, so it's either her or you."

"That doesn't help me at all," Crusher practically ground.

"I'm sorry," Troi sincerely offered.

"The burden of command," Crusher helplessly droned. Even her anger at the situation, wrongfully aimed at the councillor, had left her as she asked, "What would you do?"

Simple enough

The crude door hastily slammed shut behind Ogawa. It was sunny outside and this was another reason for her gushing smile as she moved past Quogar and his lolling tongue, walking with short steps toward the middle of the street.

Her mission, as Dr. Crusher had explained it to her, was simple. As with any race relations, a certain amount of familiarity was required for understanding between two peoples. Nurse Ogawa would act as Starfleet's unofficial diplomat to the Mongos. She would make friends, they could come to know Humanity through her, and then everybody would be happy like she was.

That seemed simple enough, alright.

She hadn't gotten two meters before an eager voice piped, "One of the females!"

Everyone who was outside immediately dropped whatever it was they were doing, whipping their heads around to stare. Everyone who'd been inside their huts appeared in their doorways in an instant, silently staring as everyone else was. During that proverbial pregnant pause, Alyssa Ogawa's primate brain began to perceive an implied threat, implied by the many hungry alien faces intently focused on her, tails slowly twisting and coiling in the quiet air.

By the time they began their slow approach, she was almost completely the woman she'd forgotten she ever was, Head Nurse Ogawa of the Enterprise. In the space of a second, the facts that she'd been fucked three times by Wesley, had sex with Dr. Crusher and had been mercilessly violated by a Mongo whose name she couldn't even remember pounded themselves into her awareness.

And a second after that, all she could think about was the fifteen or twenty Mongos who'd almost completely surrounded her. Their giant penises looked to be getting hard, awkward lumps behind loincloths that she knew no Human woman had any business looking under.

She quickly turned, looking with horror back towards the door she'd just foolishly used to put herself in this situation, her shocked expression making it clear to Crusher, who was on the other side of that door, what had just happened. Her jaw sagged as Alyssa took two steps in retreat before being cut off and then surrounded. It was too late.

The Enterprise's Head Nurse haltingly turned to and fro, her nervous smile strained as they slowly closed in. One of them was fondling his enormous prick with his tail, and it seemed best that this would be the Mongo to open conversation with, if only not to have to turn her back on him.

"H-hello," she meekly offered.

Insanely aware of her nudity, she somehow managed to maintain a desperate smile while trying to push her panties down a little way, enough so that the hanging ends of the crotch would cover her most womanly regions. In the meantime, more huge members were becoming visible, twitchy tails clutching at them as they inched closer.

"Hello," replied the one she'd addressed, "My name is Blarknar. Your appearance is very exciting."

"Oh, well... (ahem) I- thank you. I am Ogawa."

"Of what tribe are you?"

"We are called Hu- u-uhh..."

Someone's tail had coiled around her ankle and now it slowly worked its way up her leg, coiling a second time just below her calf muscle, applying firm, but gentle pressure. She gasped aloud as another captured her other ankle.

"We-we are of the Human tribe."

"Sssslook," Blarknar huffed, asking "Quogar, is this the one you markled?"

Still overseeing the door to Torgo'li's gronquila, Quogar's hardened tower heisted his loincloth far enough to show his huge scrotum, full of the nutrient rich life she needed, though not at the moment. His tail twitched and writhed between his feet to his reply.

"No, I markled Wesley and T'vor."

The gathering seemed quite impressed by both these claims, but not enough to take their minds from Ogawa's presence. The coils that now held her just above her knees pulled her thighs apart, spreading her feet as Blarknar addressed her again.

"And it is true that you require our semen to live?"

"Y-yes," Alyssa managed.

"Fortunately for you and your female people, there is much semen here," he said to what Ogawa took to be laughter from the surrounding onlookers.

Something touched her crotch, making her jump with a small yelp. Looking down, then over her shoulder, she wasn't surprised to see that a tail had found its way between her legs and had discovered her anal pucker. It probed and pressed, making her eyes widen further, back arching despite her apprehension to the undeniable pleasure the curious contact offered.

"Ohh!" she moaned as one of its thick fingers pushed itself into her tight, but compliant anal cavity.

Another finger joined the first, stretching her out a little further, eliciting a longer moan. Before she knew it, she was watching all four fingers disappear and, while her body continued to adapt, the pain was approaching agony. In a sudden panic, she reached around, grabbing the thick extremity in a futile attempt to stop its progress.

"Uhhh-hhh, fuuuck!" the petit Asian groaned, straining, but managing only to slow its progress.

She jerked, gasping as the four fingers of Blarknar's tail discovered her vagina. He began playing with her labia, exploring her hood and soon finding her already half erected clitoris. Her grip on the sodomizing tail faltered, the strength in her hand slowly abandoning the useless defense of her now conquered ass. As Blarknar's tail began filling her vagina, Ogawa only tried to keep her balance, fluttering eyes looking with last hope between the shoulders of two advancing Mongos to the unguarded door of Torgo'li's hut.

"Oh my god," Crusher breathed from the other side of that door.

"You knew what would happen," Deanna tried to council.

"Yes, but I didn't know she'd- Deanna, that's my Nurse Ogawa out there! She's experiencing every second of this as... Oh my god...!"

Ogawa's feet had been whipped from under her, the rest of her body suddenly supported by coiling tails before so much as a finger could touch the moss under her. They jerked her around for a moment as she helplessly wailed and groaned. She came to a temporary position of hanging upside down, both her legs forcibly spread as she cried out in fear and building ecstasy.

After some argument and jostling, the two invading tails withdrew so two others could have a share of the curious and aesthetically pleasing visitor. The fingers of other tails were grabbing at her breasts and nipples, one coiling around her neck as two more held her by her wrists. Once her anus and vagina became somewhat accustomed to their stuffing, her body began to jerk with oncoming orgasm as Nurse Ogawa allowed the perverse pleasure of hard, double penetration to overwhelm her.

Crusher and Troi watched, both women becoming turned on despite their worry as they watched Ogawa being jerked and pulled at. The small crowd was becoming excited and quarrelsome with each other, like children fighting over a popular toy. When Ogawa suddenly ended up on the end of one of the gargantuan Mongo shafts, her resigned sounds of pleasure ceased, replaced by a halting scream of surprise and agony. Regardless, she was quickly shaken and bounced all the way down over the Mongo's imposing shaft, shuddering and drooling as her eyes rolled, legs kicking and jerking spasmodically until her pussy was unimaginably full.

A moment later Ogawa was pulled off of that cock to be filled by another, this one huffing and bouncing her as his claws held her supported by the neck. Then she was pulled from that one to another. This Mongo ran a short distance in the hopes he could maximize his time with her, the rest of the crowd clamored after him as Ogawa bounced on his cock. They caught up soon enough, pulling her free to fight over her in what had become a frantic, greedy gang rape.

Crusher's mortification turned to alarm when several Mongos began advancing on Torgo'li's gronquila. Quogar was among them, but the doctor knew as well as her colleague did that he wasn't returning to his post.

"Oh no," Troi worried. "Oh no... no!"

The two women hastily stepped back, then hurried further into the hut where they were effectively cornered. As they did when surrounding Ogawa, the invading Mongos paused to stare hungrily at their victims before Quogar advanced first, his monster cock out and ready.

Glarda'Qua

Unlike Torgo'li's gronquila, the large hut at the end of the clearing lacked windows, this leaving the interior of the primitive abode in near darkness. After Vrogakk released Wesley's arm, he left, leaving no words of enlightenment behind as to what he was doing there. Peering into the gloom, he tried to make out indistinct shadows around him, his fear not allowing any other movement from his body apart from its own trembling.

Being naked didn't help him to feel any less vulnerable. The tattered rag that used to be his briefs was tied around his waist to hold his com badge, the proud chevron of Starfleet. At the thought of this, Wesley was suddenly ashamed of himself. He wasn't ashamed that he'd forced himself on Ogawa, Troi, or even his mother, rather that he was standing there, cowering in fear of the unknown. Obviously, while some disquiet was understandable in such a situation, he felt it was unbecoming of a Starfleet officer to be literally trembling in fear. What would Riker say?

With that thought, he stood as tall as he could, clearing his throat before proceeding the way the Enterprise's First Officer would. (Even if he was naked)

"Hello?"

"Hello, Wesley."

He started at the low, sultry, feminine answer to his hail. He somehow hadn't really expected one, and he found himself at a loss for any further words as he looked this way and that, trying to locate its source in the gloom.

"Are you frightened?" the sexy, almost melodic tone asked.

As much as he wanted to deny his fear, Wesley knew that Starfleet Officers never lied. They had, however, been known to bend the truth on certain occasions. This seemed an appropriate occasion for bending truth.

"A- a little," he replied.

After a short pause, the voice said, "You have no need for fear of me, Wesley. I am Glarda'Qua. You are called Human."

"Yes."

"And where does your tribe live?"

"Far from here," he answered, careful not to say something wrong, something that would make him come off as a liar. "From across the swamp and further."

"What would entice your group to stray so far from your tribal grounds, so far that you can not eat of the land?"

"We're explorers."

"I see. What are your tribal grounds like?"

"Kinda like yours," Wesley said, finding himself less fearful now, if only a little. Glarda'Qua's voice was actually quite pleasing. "Except the colours are different. We have mostly green and brown."

"How odd," the voice commented.

Now that his vision had somewhat acclimatized to the gloom, Wesley could see a little better, though he still had trouble placing the exact direction in which the low, alien voice was coming.

"Where are you?" he asked. "I-I can't see you."

"I can see you," Glarda'Qua replied, this information not doing much to further quell Wesley's fears. "You are... very pleasing to look at."

"Thank you," Wesley replied, pasting an appropriate smile. "What do you look like?"

"You would like to see for yourself?"

"O-okay."

From the gloom came a strange, rattling sigh as a filthy, brownish light began illuminating the interior of the large hut. Before and below him, Wesley could now see a large pit, its walls smooth and covered with the same slime that covered the huge creature that filled it. Glarda'Qua herself was the source of the illumination, her slimy brown, translucent skin revealing the daughter of Squelchis to be a gelatinous looking mass that bore a resemblance to a huge insect lying on its back. Her eight, short, powerful looking legs ended in black, pinpoint sharp claws. Like Mongo tails, they resembled tentacles and gently writhed as though waiting for something or someone to puncture. Glarda'Qua's body was segmented into three parts. Her head was rather small in comparison to the others, and held what seemed like multiple black, segmented eyes that stared unblinking at her guest. Two shiny black pincers guarded the edges of what startlingly resembled a human mouth with disturbingly humanlike teeth. Below her head, Glarda'Qua's upper body seemed to consist of one, huge breast with an erected nipple the size of Wesley's Johnson. It was black with orange spots and seeped the slime she was covered in, was in fact practically floating in. Her lower body, a huge, bulbous, veiny blob, featured a long, wet hole with lips that gently spread and contracted as though in anticipation.

"Would you like to lie with me, Wesley?" she asked, the quality of her voice now becoming heavier, trembling slightly as a squirt of goo erupted from her nipple.

"I- I- Um..." Wesley dithered, trying to think of a diplomatic way to not only refuse, but run like hell.

But before he could, another extremity appeared from what the acting ensign correctly figured to be Glarda'Qua's vagina, the long gash in her lower segment. It was much like the tails of the Mongos, but without the four, long digits at its end. Along with the shocking ugliness of the creature it belonged to, the twisting, serpentine tentacle held Wesley in a sort of frozen trance as the end approached, running with a thick slime

It touched his feet, caressing his toes before coiling around one of his ankles, wrapping around his calf to climb his leg, coating his leg in its warm, sticky lubricant. It reached his balls, then his hardened Johnson, Glarda'Qua sighing heavily as her probe wrapped itself around it.

"Uhh- uff!" he gasped, seeing a hole in the tip of the thing just before it began coiling around his waist.

While gently encouraging him to the edge of the pit, the end of her probe wandered between his thighs. As soon as the blunted point found his anal cavity, it began burrowing inside. He screamed, then again as he found his feet at the edge of the pit, the alien tail easily overcoming his pliable hole.

Ameaner
Ameaner
1,256 Followers