All Comments on '4731J-3 Ch. 07'

by Ameaner

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Nice

Thanks for this submission! Enjoyable! However, I was disappointed in the ending regarding Wesley. How fun would it have been for the ladies to have mutated to require either Wes’ cum or Mongo cum to survive! Leading to the ladies having to service him at regular intervals. And, if they aren’t nice enough to him, he can cut them off until they behave better. How fun it would be for Troi to complain to Picard who then has to pull Wes aside and request...he couldn’t order him, could he?...he allow Troi to suck him off. The federation couldn’t possibly order him to supply the live-sustaining cum, right? Anyway, thanks again for the read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
And now for something completely different!

Well that was a twisted and amusing diversion. A bit off the track from your usual subject matter. As always, your writing is crisp and imaginative, and leaves me waiting excitedly for more. I hope you have a new story soon, but maybe take it in another direction. I'm not keen on reading about Wesley Crusher being sodomized by huge alien appendages.

greybishopgreybishopalmost 5 years ago
Great End To A Great Story!

Using a little technobabble (which is to be expected in STNG) the author somehow manages to tie up everything in this crazy story, even making sense of the vore & body mods! And in the latter case we get to see Wesley sucking his own cock & Troi as a shemale, using her new dick to take Beverley anally - good stuff. But best of all we get to see the story end in true STNG fashion, with life going on for these two vapid magpies as they chatter away in Ten Forward.

So how did their original decisions regarding T'vor pan out? Well, on the one hand, Troi's decision to bring T'vor with them is probably all that kept the rest of the team from dying or being lost forever. On the other hand, Troi and Beverley's decision to encourage T'vor's interest in Sybok led to a lot of unnecessary additional pain & humiliation for everyone, & also led to T'vor going insane! But hey, at least our two favorite "Women of Starfleet" are still alive, have their careers intact & Troi is looking forward to screwing some other junior officer with her new dick - you go girls! Five stars.

SparkyblueoneSparkyblueonealmost 3 years ago

Star Trek story with some seriously twisted storylines. Smoke 'em if you got 'em!

One of the most talented writers on Lit imho. Whilst this wasn't my favourite story of yours I loved the way you flesh a character and genuinely have me wondering where in the living fuck you'll take your creation next!

Probably the biggest compliment I can give to any writer on here is that I don't just read your stories to rub one out, although that does happen from time to time, rather I read them to see what happens.

Five stars as usual for the very talented Ameaner.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous