4731J-3 Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There's just one thing I still wonder about," Crusher said, as much to herself as to Troi.

"What's that?"

"What is Aramrork?"

Aramrork

Glarda'Qua's lower segment had bloated to many times the size it had been when Wesley was safely entombed within it. The greasy fluid her nipple spouted had overflowed the pit, soaking the pink moss and running outside the great hut as the remaining Mongos watched in ignorant wonder without daring entry to the sacred place.

With a painful shriek, her vaginal slit ruptured, spilling copious amounts of amniotic fluids across the saturated moss, beyond the heavily woven, double partitions and outside. Moments later, a creature measuring just over a meter in height spilled from the groaning insectoid's vaginal gash, washing out of the pit to a stop near the hut's entrance.

With some difficulty, the slender creature stood on two legs with knees that bent as a Human's does. Warily, it crouched, its long tail coiling nervously behind its back as it crept for the opening. Disproportionately large male genetalia hung from between its powerful legs, sharpened claws at the end of each long finger and toe flexing with primal fear of the unknown. Finally, as the wet gush of another from Glarda'Qua reached his ears, he hesitatingly crept around the last partition, showing the worried, pimpled face of Wesley Crusher to the wary inhabitants of 4731J-3.

The reaction was instantaneous, all eight Mongo's performing the sucking scream of surprise and fear that no Human could ever truly imitate. The creature responded to this instinctually, immediately scampering for the nearby trees. Within seconds, he was balancing precariously on an upper branch, safely out of reach of the Mongos as they stared up in horror and confusion at the first primate anyone on their world had ever seen.

As the creature above was discovering his penis, another creature, indistinguishable from the first, emerged from the hut, sopping wet in Glarda'Qua's amniotic fluids. The first one made a nervous giggling sound, attracting the attention of the second who soon joined the first in the tree above. The second primate watched with interest as the first experienced orgasm, screaming wildly as his jizz spattered the bewildered Mongos below. His tail quickly looped around another branch for support as the second Wesley primate began quickly stroking his own hardened member.

By the time twenty-seven primates were screeching orgasms in the trees above, the Mongos came to understand the true nature of the Law of Squelchis and the sweeping reality of Aramrork. They understood the sad fact that the time of their kind in the realm of Squelchis had passed.

End